Grudge match Forest vs Lomors

Generic non-balance topics.
lomors
Level 2

Grudge match Forest vs Lomors

Postby lomors » Sun 21 Jul, 2019 6:12 pm

I suffered an offence at hands of an individual who goes by the name "ForestRadio". I noted that during a recent stream at twitch he asked to kick me from the lobby as he "didn't want to carry me".

In face of that offence I switched teams as I feared that such an incredible player as him might suffer greatly from "carrying" such a noob as myself. Despite all this, somehow (I imagine due to some unimaginable bad luck on forest's side) his team lost. I must confess that I was deeply disturbed as I feared that that kind of event might shatter huge yet delicate ego of said individual. When I wanted to join the lobby again so he could recover and smite me, unfortunately lobby was not avaible to me.

As we all know video games play a crucial part in lifes of many around here. In order to right the wrongs Forest has suffered I challenge him to a game of Best of Three. I sincerly hope he can show everyone how I'm unworthy of playing in his lobbies.
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Re: Grudge match Forest vs Lomors

Postby BbBoS » Sun 21 Jul, 2019 6:18 pm

If this grudge match goes ahead, let me know when or send the replays over so I can cast it :twisted:
hiveminion
Level 3

Postby hiveminion » Sun 21 Jul, 2019 6:24 pm

boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Sun 21 Jul, 2019 6:39 pm

Forest better not be on the phone.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Mon 22 Jul, 2019 5:49 pm

We need this boys.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Mon 22 Jul, 2019 8:00 pm

An update on the behalf of Lomors:

"After posting this message and receiving no response on the forums I contacted a variety of different acquaintances that I knew were familiar with Forest as well as asking for personal assistance from my manager, who himself tried to reach out through many different arms of the community to find Forestradio and tell him about my grievances with him and how I intend to settle it. Unfortunately in spite of a lot of challenging community work, many messages, emails and phone calls Forest was never heard of. And I still have yet to speak to him. In fact, worse than this, he outright denied even knowing who I am, which personally really hurt me, even now I am beginning to question the legitimacy of my own existence.

These kind of insults are grave. Especially when he is too child-like to stand up and defend himself, instead hiding away from me. I want justice and if I lose, that is okay, I accept the situation, but a grudge stands and a grudge must be settled. The following message is specifically for you Forest:

We have evidence of your wrongdoings and you will be exposed if you fail to do the following:

Post in this thread, in the forums, admittance that there is a grudge and that you intend to settle it. You only have 24hours. You only need to say publicly, in writing that you will play the grudge match, not actually play it within 24hours. If you fail to do so within 24hours I will personally assure you will be exposed."

This is the end of the message I received from a representative of Lomors earlier today at 17:53pm UTC +1, that i am to publish at 20:00pm UTC +1 according to Lomors. He also attached this URL.

https://countingdownto.com/?c=2561295
lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Mon 22 Jul, 2019 9:44 pm

I'd like to thank everyone for the emotional support. As you can imagine this is indeed a challenging time for me. Since I heard that Forest doesn't recognize me I feel like I'm fading whenever I see myself in the mirror.

But I can't help but notice that it must be even harder for Forest. Such an excellent player can't recall who has beaten him? I fear it must be some kind of low point in his life.

C'mon Forest, get off your phone. Grudge match is the only solution. You must fight your anxiety, not run from it.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Tue 23 Jul, 2019 8:00 pm

The video PROVES THAT FOREST IS A LIAR & EXPOSES HIM WITH FACTS & LOGIC.

https://youtu.be/tW0ymXL6qaQ
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Tue 23 Jul, 2019 10:06 pm

The increased production value through Torpid's breaking-news documentary of the feud as well as the collection of media statements seen here is a truly revolutionary step up from the GRUDGES of old. This could be the start of the CNN for petty Elite GRUDGES with Torpid being our version of Anderson Cooper.

I feel truly informed now about how Forestradio is officially as SOFT as Cornholio for ducking out of the glory that is the GRUDGE MATCH.

Maybe one day we can have our GRUDGERS enter their GRUDGE MATCH complete with their own theme songs and built up storylines! Something to put in for the next patch methinks.

I'm left with no choice but to constantly F5 this thread now and forget that I need to graduate in the next 2 weeks for a moment. Well done.

Lomors if you need any emotional support let me know. We're all here for you buddy. Let it be known that this is not a community that ignores its victims!
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Tue 23 Jul, 2019 11:34 pm

This is some Warski vs Tonkasaw level shit and I love it.
Ben-Shapiro
Level 0

Postby Ben-Shapiro » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 4:03 pm

lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:04 am

I ask everyone who is sympathetic towards my cause to spam this letter until it reaches Forest. I don't care if he decided to stop playing elite. I want this grudge match to happen.

Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:39 am

Can you guys stop this BS already.... this is getting to the level of bullying lacia out of the community by constant shit talking or forcing to do stuff a person doesnt want to do. Forest already plays the game rarely and now you make him even less motivated to even touch it again and there has been way worse shit talk going on streams and it wasnt spied out and made into a meme video. If you think this is trashtalk you dont know what that word actually means just listen alone to piano for a single game. * But its fine he is always like that * no it isnt and he is also a reason why we lost a high Level player in lacia because he cant shut it ever. This * Drama* BS goes to far so stop it now before even more long standing members or newer ones leave for such retardet behavior. Just for your information Torpid boy is also part of the so called * inner circle * server, its simply called like that for memes and it was funny back than and it existed way before any of the todays active Dow2 Discord Servers.
Last edited by Adila on Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:50 am

Adila wrote:Can you guys stop this BS already.... this is getting to the level of bullying lacia out of the community by constant shit talking or forcing to do stuff a person doesnt want to do. Forest already plays the game rarely and now you make him even less motivated to even touch it again and there has been way worse shit talk going on streams and it wasnt spied out and made into a meme video. If you think this is trashtalk you dont know what that word actually means just listen alone to piano for a single game. * But its fine he is always like that * no it isnt and he is also a reason why we lost a high Level player in lacia because he cant shut it ever. This * Drama* BS goes to far so stop it now before even more long standing members or newer ones leave for such retardet behavior. Just for your information Torpid boy is also part of the so called * inner circle * server, its simply called liked that for memes and it was funny back than and it existed way before any of the todays active Dow2 Discord Servers.

Seems like Adila is stepping up to stand in for Forest for the GRUDGE MATCH if Forest will run away yet again! : pogchamp
lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 1:25 am

Adila, I honestly myself take this matter half-seriously. I have no idea who Forest is, I don't want to bully him into quiting the elite. I saw forest talking the way he talks on many streams and for the record - there are many OTHER players talking the way he does and THAT'S EXACTLY what scares off new players. Not some meme-grudge-match-internet-drama goddamit. I'd even dare to say it's something what attracts more people.

It's a small community, and within this community are smaller groups which sometimes struggle with each other. If I were to grudge match everyone who ever acted cocky I'd propably have to grudge match everyone on this forum but forest - even if briefly - talked about me. And then banned Corn with whom I often talk. It's a silly personal matter for which the idea of Grudge Match was excatly invented.

If you were to fight for Forest I'd be happy to oblige. I know forest had a break from elite and I always respected you as a player and now even more for your recent patch. I'd still rather play against Forest especially I think he might simply win. And I sincerely hope he can take this matter not too seriously.

C'mon Forest, let's rumble!
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 1:51 am

Since for some reason you took a clip with Forest and me talking about Ben Shapiro as example of why we are all akin to human waste in the "super exclusive Inner Circle", I feel compelled to point out your bigotry.

Inner Circle Boys will be Inner Circle Boys. I count 7 grudge matches: boss, cornholio, dullahan, kami, itchyjeve, riku, bruce.
That was just a quick browse, Torpid. The hypocrisy is strong with you.

I personally agree with Adila: Let there be grudges, but keep it friendly at least or let the conclusion of a grudge be the end of it.

P.S: I added the Chaos one because apparently I am not alone in thinking they are a trash race 8-)
Last edited by Adeptus Noobus on Thu 25 Jul, 2019 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 1:56 am

Fas est ab hoste doceri
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:00 am

I think is you call someone bad and they call you out on it, then challenge you to your own system aka grudge match then you should damwell fucking do it its not bullshit at all.

Don't involve lacia into this has nothing to do with her that's between bestnoob and piano.

Ps torpid I don't get this idea where I call people evil, I mostly act like a faggot to people I hate least get that right
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Cornholio2019
Level 0

Postby Cornholio2019 » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:03 am

Not sure if you really belive this nonsens yourself Adila but fair enough.

Forrest has been trashtalking left and right for years now dont you think he makes some people "less motivated" to play the game perhaps? you havent said a single word when forrest and freeman pissed on every single decent player in this game for the last 3-4 years so could you perhaps open your eyes abit and recognize that some of your buddies are perhaps not the best rolemodels around.? Forrest is the last person that should ever be made a mod in a twitch stream since he bans and time out people just for the lols of it or if they say somthing he dosent agree with. You gave him the green light to ban me for nothing more than pointing out his extreme arrogance so well done Adila certainly no nepotism on your stream.

Iam mod at a few streams myself and so far i banned zero people and i will only do so if they break the rules of the stream.. its not a mods job to make his own rules its his job to enforce the rules of the streamer. I been a salty boi myself in this game and tbh i deserved some of the backlash i got and so does forrest and others that behave in a bad way for ages. nobody should be above the social rules but i simply cant remember you protesting when rostam spend a year stalking me or casted my worst games for 4 months or all the other stuff some of your buddies have been doing for the last few years. You stand up for your friends and nobody else and you completly ignore the bad stuff about them.. Yeah torpid talks shit too pretty much every person in this game talks shit. but i have yet to see torpid kick or ban anybody from a game or from a stream or deny anybody a 1v1 or grudgematch.
Last edited by Cornholio2019 on Thu 25 Jul, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:07 am

You banned me, Cornholio. 8-)
lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:08 am

I think is you call someone bad and they call you out on it, then challenge you to your own system aka grudge match then you should damwell fucking do it its not bullshit at all.

THIS

It's just about it and boss excatly summed it up. Not about some personal stuff that is said on private chats. Don't make this thread about private posts because everyone talks shit with friends. Torpid can be arrogant, Cornholio can be a Cornholio, WE ALL KNOW THAT.

Just. Bring. Me. Forest!
Last edited by lomors on Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 2:12 am

lomors wrote:

THIS

It's just about it and boss excatly summed it up. Not about some personal stuff that is said on private chats. Don't make this thread about private posts because everyone talks shit with friends. Torpid can be arrogant, Cornholio can be a Cornholio, WE ALL KNOW THAT.

Just. Give. Me. Forest!

I would agree with you. It was just my retort to Torpids video.

Also to set the record straight: Freeman challenged a lot of people to a grudge match and to my knowledge never once shied away from a grudge match.
lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 3:07 am

But materials used by Torpid were only public, weren't they? While screens are from IC discord? And as much as they are interesting they involve uncessesarly more people I think.

I just don't want this thread closed until the grudge is satisfied.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 3:32 am

Agreed, the Noobus/Torpid GRUDGE MATCH should get its own promotion in a separate thread. I'll admit I don't really understand what the GRUDGE is on that one but it has the possibility of giving us two GRUDGE MATCH streams!
LordKira007
Level 1

Postby LordKira007 » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 12:39 pm

I like how this community hates Chaos but is the true embodiment of Chaos :twisted:
Blood For The Blood GOD!!!
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 3:01 pm

Adeptus Noobus wrote:Since for some reason you took a clip with Forest and me talking about Ben Shapiro as example of why we are all akin to human waste in the "super exclusive Inner Circle", I feel compelled to point out your bigotry.

Inner Circle Boys will be Inner Circle Boys. I count 7 grudge matches: boss, cornholio, dullahan, kami, itchyjeve, riku, bruce.
That was just a quick browse, Torpid. The hypocrisy is strong with you.

I personally agree with Adila: Let there be grudges, but keep it friendly at least or let the conclusion of a grudge be the end of it.

P.S: I added the Chaos one because apparently I am not alone in thinking they are a trash race 8-)

Don't you think it would be a bit egotistical for me to challenge Torpid to a grudge match for calling me a twat?

Imo a grudge is formed when one person insults the actual skill level of another player on the game, and then the onus is on the other player as to if they wish to pursue a grudge match. It would be very egotistical to challenge someone for things like political differences or just personal differences, they have nothing to do with the video game itself.

Fwiw me and Riku had a grudge for all of about 5 minutes when he called me shit and the reason for one of our 2v2 losses, then we played immediately after and it was settled, and that was the day i actually started liking Riku just for having the balls the agree to a grudge, hes probably one of the only ''irrelevant ic'' members who actually took a worthwhile grudge despite what you think.
Despite the copious amounts of behind back shit talking he does in the discord i know deep down he loves me too because we make such a good Russian stomping 2v2 team ;)

I'd have so much more respect for Forest if he had even answered to the exposed video and confirmed that he now acknowledges who Lomors is, instead hes literally spent the whole time up until this point not answering yes or no to whether he'll even play the grudge, still hasnt answered his not knowing Lomors mishap, but continues to act like nothings happened and ignores everyone pretending he doesnt read forums, discord or the twitch chat despite his long history of being so invested in the community social medias, unforgivable cowardice

P.S wheres my forum welcoming party
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 5:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Bruce! Love the post. Agreed pretty much all the way through. There must be some resolution.

SAY HIS NAME FOREST!

WHAT'S HIS NAME FOREST?!?!
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 11:33 pm

Bruce Campbell wrote:P.S wheres my forum welcoming party

Welcome to the forums. :twisted:
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Fri 26 Jul, 2019 8:58 pm

I only disappear for a few weeks/months before I come back. Not a year. I'm usually off doing other things like playing different games but I come back because other games are worse.
Asmon
Level 4

Postby Asmon » Thu 22 Aug, 2019 8:30 pm

Such drama guys, if you could not do it during my holidays so I can appreciate it live. Also I agree with the concept of grudge match as it has been described by bruce. Forest should just play it out or apologize and stop taking it too seriously.

I love you kami don't you leave us.

Return to “Community General Discussion”