GK base bugged?

Generic non-balance topics.
SOLID SQUIG
Level 1

GK base bugged?

Postby SOLID SQUIG » Sat 06 Apr, 2019 8:44 pm

Not sure if this is common knowledge or bugged so I’ll post here to report I guess

Been playing GK Alot lately and I noticed that my units were taking forever to heal at base after retreating.

At first I thought it was just balance thing or SS squads just had a lot of health.

But then I notice the aura was only if range of 1 model, I had to basically move the squad to to hug the building to get them all in healing range, then they healed like normal like it was SM HQ building or any other base.

Is the aura suppose to be small? Or is this intended for balancing? On the SM HQ the aura is notably bigger, in 3v3s I’ve just gone to sending my units to heal at my alllies base 5ft away cause it’s easier then trying to get them all to hug my own.

Would appreciate a dev to chime in on this.
Atlas

Re: GK base bugged?

Postby Atlas » Sat 06 Apr, 2019 10:19 pm

The SM HQ and the OM HQ are actually the exact same entity so I don't think it's anything unusual from the sounds of it. Playing OM basically just deletes the scout squad on game start and the globals and unit roster are pulled from the entity itself and squad purchase requirements respectively.

So yeah, if there is a problem I'm not sure it is an OM specific thing.
SOLID SQUIG
Level 1

Postby SOLID SQUIG » Sun 07 Apr, 2019 2:49 am

Has anyone else seen what I’ve seen?
Hutsy
Level 2

Postby Hutsy » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 1:31 pm

SOLID SQUIG wrote:Has anyone else seen what I’ve seen?

I've been maining OM for some time now so I'll keep my eyes peeled!

SS have seemed a tad slow and I think IST doesn't necessarily reinforce as quickly but I could be imagining that.
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Sat 13 Apr, 2019 2:14 pm

It could be a bug on a specific map, do you know what map it was on or was it on multiple maps?

Return to “Community General Discussion”