We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts

Generic non-balance topics.
Nurland

We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts

Postby Nurland » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 7:36 pm

So as we did our investigation regarding Rostam since The great Cornholio asked us to do, we discovered something additional while at it. Someone else has been creating smurf accounts for the forums/site as well. Now some we asked the question "Who might that be?" Well, we found a number of accounts some dozens of them. Didn't bother counting the exact number. Anyhow, extremely ironically 19 of these accounts can be directly linked to none other than mr. Cornholio here (Atlas found the connection, accounts were created from an IP address used by Cornholio). Rest of the accounts may or may not be his. Can't say but it does look like they were created in a manner similar as these 19 accounts but the IP addresses are from various different countries. This is very easy to do with a VPN though so... Some of the accounts (the larger mass) were created weeks before Rostam's accounts and some around the same time as Rostam.

Our theory here is that Corn used these accounts in a manner similar to Rostam. For mass zogging replays and removing them if he deemed that necessary. Hence Corn has received a 6 month ban to the forums much like his arch nemesis, Rostam.

UPDATE: After some extra research we found out that some of these accounts not directly linked to corn were pretty much used only to zog games where Rostam and got salty also some Piano salt games were zogged with the accounts. The same holds true to accounts directly linked to Corn. So the use of these accounts is very similar. Also Rostam has reported lots of zogs appearing to his games and then disappearing before getting busted of his own smurf operation which started after this.

The other fake accounts were also made in a manner very similar to those linked to Corn.
#noobcodex
Dark Riku
Level 5

Re: We are not done with banning people for mass smurf accounts

Postby Dark Riku » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 7:41 pm

LOL :D
Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 7:45 pm

OMEGALUL
"Does the Seer see its own doom!?" -Tau commander
2torpid4u: You still haven't sucked my big pink nipples Agu :(
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 7:48 pm

This community is the gift that keeps on giving.
The_Corniflox
Level 1

Postby The_Corniflox » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 7:51 pm

What the fuck

Edit: Could Rostam and Cornholio actually be the same person? :D
twitch.tv/corni_flox

really really rusty right now :D
LordKira007
Level 1

Postby LordKira007 » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:05 pm

The_Corniflox wrote:What the fuck

Edit: Could Rostam and Cornholio actually be the same person? :D

That would be the greatest plot in the history of mankind lol
Blood For The Blood GOD!!!
LordKira007
Level 1

Postby LordKira007 » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:06 pm

Best thing about this is how he was private messaging me about how Rostam was a child who was creating smurf account for non other than zogging his games and making him look bad and how he was handling it with adult like behaviour and ignoring it. Guess as they say "never meet your heroes" xddd
Blood For The Blood GOD!!!
thegreatcornholio-1
Level 0

Postby thegreatcornholio-1 » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:15 pm

Yes i make alot of fake acounts and then i ask atlas to check ip adr 10-15 times. that really makes alot of sense ...
all i can see is cornholio..piano ..and lupus games zogged.. nothing with rostam.. there are games where i beat him.. they are not zogged either..
All Atlas gave me was an IP adr in sweden.. Denmark is not sweden and i think atlas needs to look at a map of scandinavia.
rostam also send PM around in discord and steam asking others to zog my games.. i have done nothing like that.

plenty of people have smurfs on the elite page and in the game that doesnt really mean anything i had one for my funlovin profile so what.
The forum is somthing i almost never use so thats fine.. But coming up with A swedish IP adr and "theories" and claiming that as evidence is just ridiculous ..
Last edited by thegreatcornholio-1 on Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kirbby
Level 1

Postby kirbby » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:22 pm

I hope this will be the last of smurf troopers that invade the Sennett
nurland and atlas are Jedi nights of republic :)
Nurland

Postby Nurland » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 8:31 pm

Updated some info on the original post.
#noobcodex
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 9:50 pm

As much as I'd like to claim another kill, this one was mostly Nurland's effort. I merely provided the initial spark.

After the inspection of the Army of Davids, the Elite Republic asked that I, Mod Knight Atlas, investigate for any other bogus accounts. I traveled all the way down the alphabet from Planet D to Planet Z on the Far Side of the Galaxy and found a number of unusual observations.

The Klan of Kuks on Planet K were pretty hilarious but wasn't enough to go on so. It was noted however.

But on Planet S it seems the CIS have been producing the latest and greatest Slut-Slut Super Battle Droids to combat the David threat. Before phoning this information to Chancellor Rostam and to the Mod Master Nurland of the Mod Council, we checked the IPs. The Kuks had the same IP and the Slut Sluts all had the same IP, but both were different from Corn's. However, we can still cross-check them with other posters and I found an interesting connection.

The Slut-Slut Super Battle Droids IPs were referenced with Cornholio. At this point, I used the Mod-Signal and Mod-Phoned Mod Master Nurland, one of the greatest members to ever sit on the Mod Council.

He continued the investigation from there, which had first led to the overthrowing of Chancellor Rostam before his Army of Davids threatened to overthrow the Elite Republic that has lasted for over 1000 generations. Pinning down the CIS' Kuks and Slut-Slut models were a little more difficult as the mastermind was more careful on hiding their tracks.

I must admit, I can only go from what I've been told at this point but from what I've heard, High Lord Mod Master Myrdal and Mod Master Nurland did some truly elite level hacking to find 19 confirmed corn accounts and a total of around 82 accounts that were plausibly his as well. It's hard to exactly pin down the ownership of vpn accounts, but it was confirmed that these accounts were almost absolutely used to zog/unzog games. Still, it was decided it was enough to go on to ban Corn for 6 months.

Soooo, at this point we've washed the forum in the blood of about 180-ish alt accounts now, which have been attributed to both Corn and Rostam. Exactly how many were each of theirs is uncertain, but we're pretty damn sure all the davids are Rostam and at least 19/82 in the second batch is Corn's.

The moral of this story is that everyone on the forum is Rostam and Corn, no one is real.
Nurland

Postby Nurland » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 9:56 pm

I did somw digging and found 16 other Rostam alt accounts (some by his own admission) on top of the 90ish Davids.

The earliest of the 82 accounts found were from early June and that's where we just stopped. Not sure if we would have found more. Most of the accounts had hotmail addresses that were *accountname*@hotmail.com or *accountname*@mail.com at least one being mail.dk
#noobcodex
lomors
Level 2

Postby lomors » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 10:30 pm

How lack of creativity kills biggest masterminds in the the galaxy.. Should have signed up for those 'Arts and Creativity' classes
corncorn
Level 0

Postby corncorn » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 10:41 pm

we found 19 acounts from sweden and thats corn even if he is not from sweden... and then we found another 82 from somewhere else.... we dont really know who they belong to but lets just say its corns because why not... guilty until proven otherwise.

total of around 82 accounts that were plausibly his as wel
Nurland

Postby Nurland » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 11:04 pm

19 accounts that used the same IP as Corn. The rest of the accounts were used and created in a similar manner. Zogs on same few replays. It is incredibly easy to mask your IP with a VPN anyway and just pick a country you want your IP to be from.
#noobcodex
SarDauk
Level 2

Postby SarDauk » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 11:25 pm

Congratulations guys! You've discovered the hilarious shadow war who raged on this forum XD
"Drive me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!"
oLev
Level 2

Postby oLev » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 1:54 am

Always two there are; no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 2:21 am

oLev wrote:Always two there are; no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.

lulz

lomors wrote:How lack of creativity kills biggest masterminds in the the galaxy.. Should have signed up for those 'Arts and Creativity' classes

are they really masterminds if they lack creativity?
Fas est ab hoste doceri
oLev
Level 2

Postby oLev » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 6:36 am

At an end this war is, and not short enough it was. <(-_-)>
Ayy Eye
Level 2

Postby Ayy Eye » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 9:48 am

Stop trying to overshadow my drama, I'm going to need to start a grudge with like Kira or something at this rate.
She/Her gamergirl
Reineke
Level 1

Postby Reineke » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 9:57 am

Noob here : what's zogging ?
Ayy Eye
Level 2

Postby Ayy Eye » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:10 am

Reineke wrote:Noob here : what's zogging ?

It's what makes the games stay on the front page, you see they have a number and heart next to them?
It's meant to be to show good games but it's just for people to be salty right now.
She/Her gamergirl
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:01 pm

I was just starting to warm up to corn too. :(
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Boz
Level 0

Postby Boz » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:19 pm

This is some Inquisition War tier stuff right here.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 11:01 pm

Toilailee wrote:I was just starting to warm up to corn too. :(
°_O

Return to “Community General Discussion”