HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Ace of Swords
Level 5

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Postby Ace of Swords » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 5:52 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... w-projects

And a toast to me being A L W A Y S right.

Edit: this trash game didn't even last a single year HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
Fr33man1800
Level 2

Re: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Postby Fr33man1800 » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 5:57 pm

Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:00 pm

TharxGamma
Level 2

Postby TharxGamma » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:03 pm

I think I've just witnessed a murder. Holy fuck. I'm not surprised but what a shame, so much potential just wasted.
TharxGamma
Level 2

Postby TharxGamma » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:06 pm

More importantly. Bets on their next project?
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:07 pm

Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:13 pm

egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 6:31 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:09 pm

lawl you guys :lol:

Anyways, Relic made a thread in their forums about it: https://community.dawnofwar.com/discuss ... 95/well/p1

Essentially they're working on two projects now, one of which is Age of Empires 4. The other is a mystery. A mystery that's either the next CoH or DoW cause that's all they work on. And he said in that thread it's not 40k related, which makes it CoH. There will be an update for DoW 3 on Tuesday to add new skins, but I wouldn't expect anything after that.
Arbit
Level 3

Postby Arbit » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:35 pm

Ha ha yes, now instead of getting expansions and updates for the next couple years for an admittedly lackluster sequel, we'll just get nothing at all for a couple years! Or, it could just mean the utter end of the franchise!

Victory! High fives all around!
My 1v1 map - Imperial Plaza. Revisions are in progress so please check it out and give feedback!
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:49 pm

Arbit wrote:Ha ha yes, now instead of getting expansions and updates for the next couple years for an admittedly lackluster sequel, we'll just get nothing at all for a couple years! Or, it could just mean the utter end of the franchise!

If it isn't clear enough, the man eating shit are all the DoW3 babbies with NO standards in regards of quality for what they pay for and I'm VERY happy that shit devs who can't even deliver basic features such as a OBSERVER MODE WHICH DOW3 DOESN'T HAVE AND NEVER WILL NOW or even just a ladder (which yet again was implemented like 6 months in) on top of shit graphics, shit gameplay and 60€ for 3 factions with copy pasted units, then yes I'm glad we get rid of these scum practices.
Last edited by Ace of Swords on Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:52 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 7:59 pm

Okay, I don't hate the game or anything but this thread is too funny for me not to join in :D

Arbit
Level 3

Postby Arbit » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:07 pm

Ace of Swords wrote:
Arbit wrote:Ha ha yes, now instead of getting expansions and updates for the next couple years for an admittedly lackluster sequel, we'll just get nothing at all for a couple years! Or, it could just mean the utter end of the franchise!

*removed hilarious meme image*

If it isn't clear enough, the man eating shit are all the DoW3 babbies with NO standards in regards of quality for what they pay for and I'm VERY happy that shit devs who can't even deliver basic features such as a OBSERVER MODE WHICH DOW3 DOESN'T HAVE AND NEVER WILL NOW or even just a ladder (which yet again was implemented like 6 months in) on top of shit graphics, shit gameplay and 60€ for 3 factions with copy pasted units, then yes I'm glad we get rid of these scum practices.

Here's the thing though - your opinion sucks and game wasn't shit.

The objective truth of the matter is that a lackluster DoW sequel is still a DoW sequel and support being canceled for game has dire consequences for the possibility of a sequel. As a DoW fan, you should be sad, because this could mean the end of the franchise. Celebrating the failure of this game, as a DoW fan, is simply fucking idiotic.

Let me make it extra simple for you

Some (or ANY) amount of DoW > no DoW

Get it?
My 1v1 map - Imperial Plaza. Revisions are in progress so please check it out and give feedback!
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:10 pm

Arbit wrote:
Ace of Swords wrote:

*removed hilarious meme image*

Here's the thing though - your opinion sucks and game wasn't shit.

The objective truth of the matter is that a lackluster DoW sequel is still a DoW sequel and support being canceled for game has dire consequences for the possibility of a sequel. As a DoW fan, you should be sad, because this could mean the end of the franchise. Celebrating the failure of this game, as a DoW fan, is simply fucking idiotic.

Let me make it extra simple for you

Some (or ANY) amount of DoW > no DoW

Get it?

The objective truth is that the game does suck IT FAILED IN UNDER 1 YEAR, DROPPING 90% OF THE FANBASE IN THE FIRST MONTH, people have spoken with their actions.

Sorry you are completely delusional or just full of buyer's remorse, this game even failed to have a competitive scene past the beta phase.

And to end, relic has showed it's incapability of developing a good game for the past 6 years, the original team is done and the current team is falling apart as by that review site, there was never a third sequel to the DoW series and all chances of anything good died with THQ bankrupting.
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:18 pm

I don't think I never meet some as retarded as you arbit, dow3 well it not even dow just some moba 40k shit and slap dow cos it sells more, all this game was a fast cash grab and leave the game to die.
As a dow fan im very happy I never played it should be burned, can't make shit games good get it?
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:42 pm

ORDER 66 ACCOMPLISHED
"Does the Seer see its own doom!?" -Tau commander
2torpid4u: You still haven't sucked my big pink nipples Agu :(
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:53 pm

Just in case it's not clear, it is not ok to harass people because you didn't like DoWIII or the fact that they liked it. I'm not interested in stupid reasons or memes to justify it. That's not cool. This thread itself is fine.
Marutectz
Level 1

Postby Marutectz » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 8:58 pm

Not shocking, they killed the best Franchise from listening to delusional people who think MOBA's are great. HA, so in a bid to feel absolutely right and amused. Let's tip a glass to Relic (SEGA) for fucking being absolute idiots, oh well at least Elite will grow more hopefully and if not, I'm still raising a glass to all the hardcore fans on this site altogether.

To Die in the Death Korps, is to Atone for Sins our forefathers have committed against the Emperor. To Die is to Live.

Dawn of War Eternal Crusade Referral Code: EC-54OK8W9O12HQL
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 9:05 pm

Positives about DoW 3:

- Doctrine system allowed you to play how you liked. Mass snipers, Tacs, Devs, vehicles, or whatever else
- Big units in terms of late game elites
- Steam workshop support

Negatives:

- 1v1 was annoying. Just make gens everywhere
- No observer mode
- Power Core mode didn't really fit too well. Fine in 1v1 but in team games it had way too much health to the point of not being able to take it down until you had a large army if you were on the 1v1 side
- Game was empty of content. Needed more races and units
- Bad launch. Better after numerous patches though. Early and mid game elites used to destroy armies by themselves due to their being no cap on how many units their aoe attacks could hit
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:13 pm

nice great news to see this terrible game out
on the other hand relic pissed on one of the greates RTS IPs ever
like dow1 and dow2 are amazing game. what a waste
Last edited by Rostam on Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Thu 08 Feb, 2018 10:14 pm

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 12:08 am

Rostam wrote:

DO NOT POST THAT ANNOYING BRATS VIDEOS ON HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't stand that guy. Pretentious prick.

Anyways, they sent a pic of one of the three skins coming out. Looks really cool. Wish the game was getting an expansion though so there would be players.

Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 12:26 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Rostam wrote:

DO NOT POST THAT ANNOYING BRATS VIDEOS ON HERE EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't stand that guy. Pretentious prick.

Anyways, they sent a pic of one of the three skins coming out. Looks really cool. Wish the game was getting an expansion though so there would be players.

to be fair a lot of what he has been saying is true and has been true
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 12:34 am

I hope there a suicide prevention line designed for gaming industry shills.

Ace of Swords wrote:.... such as a OBSERVER MODE WHICH DOW3 DOESN'T HAVE AND NEVER WILL NOW

Wait, they still haven't implemented this? That is fucking hilarious.

These fuckers are making the next AOE game, right? :x
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 12:49 am

Aguxyz wrote:to be fair a lot of what he has been saying is true and has been true

He just bandwagons for views. It doesn't matter if he was right about anything if I want to put my fist into my monitor in hopes of it reaching his face.
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 1:01 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:It doesn't matter if he was right about anything

Sounds like a personal problem
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 1:02 am

The amount of spite in this thread is absurd. A game that most of you didn't even buy is dead? Well good for you I guess. :?
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 1:22 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Aguxyz wrote:to be fair a lot of what he has been saying is true and has been true

He just bandwagons for views. It doesn't matter if he was right about anything if I want to put my fist into my monitor in hopes of it reaching his face.

he was one of the first ppl to make a video that dow3 was going on the wrong direction.................
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Fri 09 Feb, 2018 1:39 am

Aguxyz wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:

he was one of the first ppl to make a video that dow3 was going on the wrong direction.................

Video maybe yeah. Lots of people give their opinion of everything all the time. Don't really care what his is. He's annoying.

Return to “General Discussion”