Space Engineers Anyone?!?!

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Black Relic
Level 4

Space Engineers Anyone?!?!

Postby Black Relic » Mon 16 Jul, 2018 5:49 am

If you would like to play give me a shout out!
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
Toilailee
Champion

Re: Space Engineers Anyone?!?!

Postby Toilailee » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 1:51 am

Tried it once with mates, spend half an hour flying around the planet trying to find them and never had any idea what I'm supposed to do or even how can I do anything besides fly around. Fun game.
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
Black Relic
Level 4

Re: Space Engineers Anyone?!?!

Postby Black Relic » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 6:23 am

THEN YOU FRIENDS ARE NOOBS!!! jk

All that needed to help was they make a faction and allow you to join it. Then they needed to change the medical room they are all using to be shared with the faction they are apart of. Then you can spawn were they are at.

SE is fun with friends and does take some learning since they don't really tell you anything. If you want i could teach you a little bit. Wont be too hard. Will take like 30 minutes to an Hour at the most to teach you how to craft and ore and stuff. The things after that you have to experiment.

Like i and thinking about making a "weapon" with pistons and using a mod called "rails" or something. Making a "launcher pad on the railing with a piston. At the front having a war head (since there are no nuke like stuff on SE sadly). Start the Rail to go as fast as possible then use a timer block "or programmable black" to activate the piston to give the warhead more forward force to make it "launch" out to a specific direction. On the warhead would be a sensor block to were if is detects an enemy it would detonate the warhead.

Will be hard to make but pretty cool if i get it working.
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54

Return to “Random Stuff”