Yugioh!!!

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Black Relic
Level 4

Yugioh!!!

Postby Black Relic » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 6:58 am

Honestly I don't watch the abridged version but this was pretty good. Pretty short too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBK9vFkpMxA
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
Swift

Re: Yugioh!!!

Postby Swift » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 12:40 pm

As someone who's never seen the actual series, I take the Abridged Series as gospel truth.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah, Littlekuriboh is amazing at his own abridged series. I suggest everyone to watch it even if you don'T know the game.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 7:27 pm

Yup! Yugioh Abridged is pretty sweet. I'd also recommend Dragonball Z Abridged and, because it's fairly short, Sword Art Online Abridged as well.
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Wed 22 Feb, 2017 4:05 am

This is probably the best duel i have seen in a LONG time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MbeyiQzwM
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54

Return to “Random Stuff”