Rise of a Primarch

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Indrid

Rise of a Primarch

Postby Indrid » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 3:04 pm

Guilliman has awoken.

http://i.imgur.com/1NzBtVx.jpg

And he is getting a miniature (not to be confused with Forgeworld's 30k Guilliman miniature):

http://i.imgur.com/mJvgwWp.jpg

40k End-Time like event confirmed?

Note that they semi-recently put out a 40k Magnus the Red miniature, and in that picture Guilliman is facing off against what looks like Thousand Sons Terminators. You don't release two miniatures of 40k Primarchs to not have them fight! There have also been rumours and alleged early render pictures of a 40k Mortarion miniature (again, not to be confused with Forgeworld's 30k Mortarion miniature).

Also note the models either side of Guilliman. To the left (his right) is Cypher (the Lion Sword still on his back, so Guilliman is not using it) backed up by a bunch of Fallen, and to the right (his left) are Grey Knights, led by some badass looking Grey Knight dude. Anyone know who he is? Doesn't look like Draigo or Crowe and isn't wielding a sword.

Cypher siding with Guilliman seems to confirm the rumours that Cypher was loyalist all along and was doing weird crap all by himself because the Dark Angels command structure had been infiltrated by Chaos. Meaning some (all?) of the "good" green Dark Angels are actually heretics. But you never know.

One theory is that Guilliman has awoken/been awoken to try and get Magnus take the place of the Emperor on the Golden Throne with his psykerness, as the Emperor is close to succumbing due to the failing device. Or he might just be a seemingly unstoppable foe for everyone to fight.

Interesting to see how Guilliman relates to a 40k universe and everyone referring to the Emp as "God-Emperor".
Rostam
Level 4

Re: Looks like it is happening... [MAJOR 40k SPOILERS - White Dwarf March 2017]

Postby Rostam » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 3:25 pm

I would have a heart attack in that case . they already ruined Warhammer fantasy with end times and the age of sigmar
GW u **************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OMG
Emperor save us!!

(Cypher and draigo are my two most favored characters and i love two seem them both in a picture,yet that is a bit shocking)
Last edited by Rostam on Sat 04 Feb, 2017 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 3:38 pm

Yes indeed . it is lord cypher (aka Zahariel El Zurias) facing some Sekmeht thousand sons terminators of scarab occulute .
About the Grey knight dude,I think he is kaldor draigo (supreme grand master of the grey knights) mb not with his famous sword but with a demon hammer this time,I mean his appearance to draigo is identical from my POV . actually draigo rebuilt his weapon in the warp so he might have made that demon hammer as well,he is one of the greatest psychers in the imperium so I would assume he can forge a hammer
thanks for the info indrid . that news is very shocking though , i am scared a bit
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Rostam on Fri 03 Feb, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 3:40 pm

If it is Draigo it means he is getting a new miniature I guess. After his millenia in the warp.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 3:45 pm

Indrid wrote:If it is Draigo it means he is getting a new miniature I guess. After his millenia in the warp.

I guess . I hope the dont put away the old stuff like they did in whf after releasing the age of sigmar ,scary stuff
I am looking forward to see the opinion of "Arch Warhammer" on this matter . he should release a video about this at some point (it is kinda his specialty) here is the link to his channel (40 theories can be helpful too)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChS9wa ... TeKVG39hZw
GuruSkippy
Level 2

Postby GuruSkippy » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 4:03 pm

what next
orks unifying ?
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 4:15 pm

Couple more rumours:

One loyal Primarch will turn traitor, one traitor Primarch will turn loyal.

Trazyn the Infinite (Necron Overlord), who already released Inquisitor Greyfax from his exhibits to help at Cadia, releases a "Salamander" ... though strong hints that it is not Vulkan.

These are from a good source, same that said Guilliman would rise first back at the end of December.
Swift

Postby Swift » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 5:25 pm

It's clear that they're going for 40k end times, already rumours that Eight edition will be a lot simpler rules-wise.

I don't care really, they'll do what they need to do.

But that Guilliman model looks pants. Been watching too many animes in stasis.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 5:43 pm

I can see it
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 7:33 pm

I was wondering how long it would take them to bring about the End Times in 40K.

Aside from Girlyman, I believe Russ, Johnson, Khan, Corax, and Vulkan are still around somewhere. Curious to see if they show up as well.

It would be nice to have a chance to use my Rogue Trader era leman russ model not as a generic Wolf Lord.
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 9:20 pm

Okay, can someone explain shortly what are end times and why they are happening? Will they basicially end Warhammer 40k? Since its end tims and stuff.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 10:06 pm

Well, the Warhammer Fantasy End Times began with the northern chaos worshiping tribes and the skaven unleashing a sudden attack on the rest of the Warhammer world. It ended with the world being obliterated by chaos, leading Warhammer Fantasy to become a game which I will not name because it is complete skub and truly the worst of heresy.

If they end up doing the same thing in the 40K universe, then we can expect the story to reach a conclusion in a sense - where the Imperium is either destroyed or comes out on top, returning to it's former glory. Exactly how things play out though is hard to say - the main antagonist could be chaos, or it could be nids, or both.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 10:23 pm

The Grey Knight is Grand Master Voldus of the Grey Knight's 3rd Brotherhood.

You never know with Cypher. Maybe he is trying to get close to the Emperor this way and assassinate him?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... irst-look/
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 11:02 pm

Dark Riku wrote:The Grey Knight is Grand Master Voldus of the Grey Knight's 3rd Brotherhood.

You never know with Cypher. Maybe he is trying to get close to the Emperor this way and assassinate him?

https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... irst-look/

Cypher gave him the sword of the emperor, it's likely that he will start whatever is needed to bring him back.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 11:58 pm

Ace of Swords wrote:Cypher gave him the sword of the emperor, it's likely that he will start whatever is needed to bring him back.
And where are you getting that info from? Cypher is still carrying the sword on his back.

THE MYSTERIOUS SWORD
One of the characteristics that defines the mysterious Cypher is the sword that he
carries. On every world where he has been sighted, Cypher has always bore a
sword, yet no matter how pressed he has been in combat, he has never yet drawn
the blade forth, either to attack or even in his own defence. Even on the rare
occasions when both pistols were struck from his hands, the robed figure did not
draw his blade. Some of the Unforgiven have speculated that the blade is none
other than the famed Lion Sword – the blade of their Primarch that was lost when
the Lion disappeared. Others say it is a new weapon made of the same meteor that
produced the metal for the Heavenfall Blades borne by the leaders of the Dark
Angels today. There are those within the Inner Circle that speak of the ebon Sword
of Luther, the treacherous sword that some believe slew Lion El’Jonson before he
vanished into the Warp storm. They whisper that it is Cypher’s goal to reach
Terra, to finally draw forth that sword for the first and last time, using the
weapon to slay the Emperor, striking him down from his Golden Throne. Some
few have even suggested that Cypher will kneel before the Emperor, offering him
the blessed blade and by this deed seeking final redemption for the Unforgiven. In
the end, all that is known for certain is that the sheathed weapon is yet another
mystery.
Source: Dataslate Cypher lord of the fallen.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 1:13 am

Dark Riku wrote:
Ace of Swords wrote:Cypher gave him the sword of the emperor, it's likely that he will start whatever is needed to bring him back.
And where are you getting that info from? Cypher is still carrying the sword on his back.

Well the model comes with Guilliman wielding the sword...
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 3:13 am

I'm not super up-to-date on that section of the 40K lore. It looks like a flaming sword, does mean it is for sure the sword and not just another flaming sword?

EDIT - Cypher is carrying the sword.

Indrid

Postby Indrid » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 5:38 am

I guess it's not a spoiler anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QWb9Bt6zs
Indrid

Re: Rise of a Primarch

Postby Indrid » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:02 am

They've now just put the article out for everyone:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... -macragge/

GW being cool? What's going on?!
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:15 am

Traitor primarchs can not turn loyal,it is not the style of 40k (that is the ewwwee way of blizzard,booo) . unless there is some one like Omegon that was loyal and his treachery was in fact a camouflage,that is totally acceptable . but if some one like magnus or perturabo would turn loyal that is totally unacceptable
Lost Son of Nikhel
Contributor

Postby Lost Son of Nikhel » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:21 am

The thing is, which Primarch could turn loyal? Because half traitor Primarchs are Daemon Princes and the other half are dead..
"Pater, peccavi in caelum et coram te; iam non sum dignus vocari filius tuus". Dixit autem pater: "manducemus et epulemur, quia hic filius meus mortuus erat et revixit, perierat et inventus est"

There will be no forgiveness for us.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:24 am

Indrid wrote:They've now just put the article out for everyone:
https://www.warhammer-community.com/201 ... -macragge/

GW being cool? What's going on?!

for every ones sake I hope if they are planning something good this time . i hope that they dont charge blindly like they did in WarhammerFantasy
it looks cool in some aspect , but again SCARY . not much info yet . damn them for teasing us like this,that is so annoying
Attachments

Last edited by Rostam on Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 8:26 am

Most people think it will be Omegon, since it's highly unlikely that any who have ascended to be a Daemon Prince will flip back.

"Turn loyal" doesn't necessarily mean permanently join the good guys though, it could mean they sacrifice themselves or mess up Magnus' plans because they like things how they are. I'm not sure how the leak was exactly worded.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 4:18 pm

Oddnerd wrote:I'm not super up-to-date on that section of the 40K lore. It looks like a flaming sword, does mean it is for sure the sword and not just another flaming sword?

EDIT - Cypher is carrying the sword.
SWORD.jpg

For clarity I'm referring to Guilliman's sword
Roboute Guilliman returns to the Imperium after several millennia in stasis, resurrected by arcane Imperial artifice and fell xenos sorcery (which we’re pretty sure some in the Imperium are very much not ok with). His suit of armour is a marvel to behold – the pinnacle of power-armoured technology (courtesy of Belisarius Cawl) while his blade is no less than one of the blazing swords once carried by the Emperor of Mankind himself.

It's in the article riku linked and I read somewhere else it was cypher that gave him it in order to gain his trust so that he could reach Terra.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Sat 04 Feb, 2017 10:47 pm

Ace of Swords wrote:It's in the article riku linked and I read somewhere else it was cypher that gave him it in order to gain his trust so that he could reach Terra.
Nowhere does it state that Ace :p Cypher did not give the Emperor's sword to Roboute Guilliman.
Cypher was never carrying the Emperor's Sword with him. We don't know yet what sword it is. But see the rumours in the quote of mine posted above.
Shroom
Level 2

Postby Shroom » Thu 09 Feb, 2017 2:58 am

Indrid wrote:Most people think it will be Omegon, since it's highly unlikely that any who have ascended to be a Daemon Prince will flip back.

"Turn loyal" doesn't necessarily mean permanently join the good guys though, it could mean they sacrifice themselves or mess up Magnus' plans because they like things how they are. I'm not sure how the leak was exactly worded.

There's a probability that Omegon is dead. Alpharius was killed by Dorn during the Horus Heresy. Likewise "Alpharius" (Omegon) was considered to be killed by Guilliman in the years following the heresy. But knowing that this is GW they might very well retcon what happened to the last Alpha Legion Primarch.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Fri 17 Feb, 2017 5:05 pm

I suggest u watch "Arch Warhammer" Review upon the matter

Return to “Random Stuff”