Europa Universalis 4

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Carnevour
Level 2

Europa Universalis 4

Postby Carnevour » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 1:25 pm

Has anyone played this game before and for how long? Im thinking of buying it, yet ive heard its learning curve is out of this world. Altough i prefer Total war series when it comes to historical settings, its not as indepth and has less management tools.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Re: Europa Universalis 4

Postby Ace of Swords » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 3:16 pm

EU is pretty easy to learn compared to other paradox titles such as hearts of iron or crusader kings, though if it's your first grand strategy game the easiest (and somewhat boring due to it) game they made so far is stellaris.
Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 8:48 pm

Ace of Swords wrote:EU is pretty easy to learn compared to other paradox titles such as hearts of iron or crusader kings, though if it's your first grand strategy game the easiest (and somewhat boring due to it) game they made so far is stellaris.

I prefer to stick to historical settings due to being a history nerd, medieval and Renaissance era of Europe fascinates me the most. I guess ill give it a try then since Medieval III wont come out no where near in the future.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Wed 21 Dec, 2016 9:01 pm

Carnevour wrote:
Ace of Swords wrote:EU is pretty easy to learn compared to other paradox titles such as hearts of iron or crusader kings, though if it's your first grand strategy game the easiest (and somewhat boring due to it) game they made so far is stellaris.

I prefer to stick to historical settings due to being a history nerd, medieval and Renaissance era of Europe fascinates me the most. I guess ill give it a try then since Medieval III wont come out no where near in the future.

You should be fine, just don't skip the tutorials they are important, also once you learn the game MP sessions are a blast due to all the politics and backstabbing that goes on.

Return to “Random Stuff”