White Dwarf (magazine) is back

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Lulgrim
Admin

White Dwarf (magazine) is back

Postby Lulgrim » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 6:19 am

MaxPower
Contributor

Re: White Dwarf (magazine) is back

Postby MaxPower » Fri 02 Sep, 2016 11:34 am

What do you mean White Dwarf is back? it was never gone iirc. Still prefer the old White Dwarf, where they had like story and lore in them and not only "battle reports" and painting guides.

But these new space hulk rules could be interesting, might have to check this issue out.
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Swift

Postby Swift » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 11:59 am

Yep, it's back, because weekly White Dwarf was cancer. This is a nice change from the original White Dwarf to keep it contemporary without getting too alien. Loving it.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Gorbles
Level 3

Postby Gorbles » Mon 12 Sep, 2016 1:59 pm

Wasn't the WD originally a monthly offering? Certainly used to be, back in the day.
Swift

Postby Swift » Mon 12 Sep, 2016 5:01 pm

Gorbles wrote:Wasn't the WD originally a monthly offering? Certainly used to be, back in the day.

Yeah, and the good thing is after just over two years they have gone back to that format. Little old me got a subscription to it in 2009 and haven't stopped since (mostly because I couldn't find the necessary info to terminate my Warhammer Visions subscription when that heresy came out).
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Random Stuff”