Thanks to BbBos.

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
darthmisery
Level 1

Thanks to BbBos.

Postby darthmisery » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 2:30 am

I'd just like to take a moment and thank bbbos for the many, many hours of content I and lots of the community has enjoyed over the years. Good luck with everything and I hope we'll see your stuff again in the future. :D
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Re: Thanks to BbBos.

Postby DandyFrontline » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 9:51 am

++
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 11:06 am

But Steve...

:[
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 12:36 pm

Will still be playing every now and then and popping my head around from time to time. I just don't have time to make casts / stream.
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 3:32 pm

Told you that this is bound to happen sooner or later, but there are more important things than dow 2. But it is still sad to see a streamer/Caster go. Hence I wish you the best for your future endeavors.

Also nobody thanks poor old Max, prolly the streamer with the most hours of Streaming Content. Btw.i m sorry if the spelling is wrong but typing with a Tablet PC is fucking hard.
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Swift

Postby Swift » Sun 21 Aug, 2016 3:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:Told you that this is bound to happen sooner or later, but there are more important things than dow 2. But it is still sad to see a streamer/Caster go. Hence I wish you the best for your future endeavors.

Also nobody thanks poor old Max, prolly the streamer with the most hours of Streaming Content. Btw.i m sorry if the spelling is wrong but typing with a Tablet PC is fucking hard.

You've never said anything about going though, and people can only appreciate something once it's gone :]
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Random Stuff”