BIG UNIT GUIDE PROJECT (please help)

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

BIG UNIT GUIDE PROJECT (please help)

Postby egewithin » Fri 12 Aug, 2016 8:34 pm

The Licking Boogyman wrote:it should be possible if there is gonna be a strategy page for the codex that all ppl can throw in some tips and tricks, everyone has different experiences and everyone used them maybe on a way no one ever did before, so everyone can share there experiences and stuff. but its just a suggestion.

Okay everone, lets just be clear, this guide or strategy thing is real now. But, I am not capable of guiding about everything. I am professional with Chaos, SM and Eldar. I used a lot of IG too but my results are not good. Anyway, there are much more experianced players than me. Like Hiveminion, he mains Tyranids, who da fuck ever does that? Yeah, so we better use his experiances. We have seen his knowlage at Nids vs SM topic. Or Riku, he is much experianced than all of us about Apo and LA.

And here is the conculution: Everyone will donate some guides here who belives that he can have the responsiblity of it. Just give your names here and lets all start writing some stuff. I am currently working on Heretics.

And I am taking the responsibility about this project. I will control each guide one by one and send them to Wise Windu in their final form. At least that is what I am planning...

-SPACE MARINE GUIDES
egewithin

-ORK GUIDES

-ELDAR GUIDES
egewithin

-TYRANID GUIDES

-CHAOS GUIDES
egewithin

-IMPERIAL GUARD GUIDES

Return to “Random Stuff”