An old reviev translate

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

An old reviev translate

Postby egewithin » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 8:19 pm

Now, I want you to know that this is the definition of Adeptus Astartes for me. I learned how to play Space Marines from this post. It is not so old written ( 2009 ), and I want to try a translate action. Lets see how this will happen.

The site that posted is ekşisözlük, all stuff are Turkish so don't bother to read, not even giving the link of it.

This post was made in the time line when all DoW 1 players were trying to understand the new mechanichs of the new game. It explains the campain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing the game in Primarch level as Angel of Death, and also teaching details of this game on multiplayer to everybody, I can proudly say;

...and they shall know no fear, for they are fear incarnate.

There is something so apperant; as long as not being a fantastic Warhammer 40K people, using Force Commander for ranged looks alike carryng weight with a Ferrari. Davian Thule is an exceptional ( and he had his expection, that is aside ), a Force Commander with Termiantor Armour teleports into the hostile, fucks them up with Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, and smokes a Cuban cigar. If you look from this manner; without a melee focused Force Commander, Space Marines are wheat who are ready to fly away in a single wind.

For the people who are used to use equal number of infantry against enemy are so disturbed about this game and it is pretty normal. Because Space Marine units are not traditional units. Those are Imperial Guard who are plenty, useless by them selfs but very effective in groups. In Warhammer 40K, there isn't a spesific force that can handle Space Marines in fact. Chapters which organised after Horus Heresy are limited with 1000 marines. If we think that an Imperial Guard amry contains 3 million infantry today, that sounds like a joke. In fact, Imperial Guard calls help from Space Marines when they need and that is like only 100 marines.

Now; if the number above couldn't light any bulbs in your head lets take it in this way. Space Marines are a millitary force that fucks the monarch of enemy. No matter what the table top says, if you play in '' movie rules '' mode, 2 squads of Space Marines can send a full Eldar army back to their craftworlds in form of femur and collarbone. So, the marine who were stabbed by spear in the beggining of the video can not die like that. That nigga has 2 hearths and 3 lungs. He will use that spear as toothpick.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, after tihs part of the post, he gives basic information about Tyranid congregation and toughts about Eldar and Ork changes. But defenition of Space Marines MUST be like this thread. This... this must become cannon.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Re: An old reviev translate

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 26 Jun, 2016 10:12 pm

SM got severely nerfed since their first inception in vanilla.

Return to “Random Stuff”