DoW2 Interviews part XIV - Lag

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Interviews part XIV - Lag

Postby egewithin » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 3:49 pm

Greetings citizens of the imperium! Today, we have one of the most fearsome Commisar in the galaxy, his name is Commisar Lag, and he is not afraid of anything.

I know the intros are lame, but I don't want to directly put the interviev here. Get over with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you? What is your job at this community?
I’m just a boy, standing in front of the community, asking it to accept the pink. I’m Serbian, I live in Serbia, I’m 29 years old, I’m a sound designer/producer/DJ. I used to also work as a game designer but opted to focus on sound for the career.

I think everyone wonders how do you look like.
I highly doubt it anyone wonders how I look like but here goes.
Why do you think you have a pink fetish?
I don’t have a fetish, I just enjoy the ridiculousness of it. The thing is, I’ve always been either deep in, or an avid analyzer of cultures and colors seem to always be a marker of belonging. For example the German techno culture is pretty keen on the color black, enough so that if you go and stand in a queue for a party which has a door policy, there is a good chance you get turned down if you aren’t dressed in all black. I just find it funny that people take it so seriously so I always try to take a piss. People getting actually upest that my IG army is painted pink is just too funny.

How did you meet up with this game?
I got bored of CoH1. Wanted to try something different but similar. Got hooked hard. :)
Only got into the lore afterwards.

Why you nick name is Lag? ( are you the commisar lag btw ? )
Yes, it is I.
Back in the day when everyone played Starcraft – if one player lagged, everyone’s game would stop. So I’d get internet from a lousy ISP on purpose just to irritate people in 4v4 games. My nickname has been [LaG]M@kER. So yeah, I’ve been a troll (and an asshole) since the early days.

What is your job? If student, what do you study? (if you are unemployed, you can ignore this)
I live off of DJing internationally, plus some sound design work.

Cliche question but, do you have hobbys?
Well, video games. I like reading as well, and I’ve been training swimming for the past year or so.

Tell us something that pisses you off too much about this game.
DoW: Elite has a very small community. The people who think their shit don’t smell help make it smaller and the community which doesn’t condone that kind of behavior (just because they are afraid of losing “a good player”) pisses me off even more.

Can you explain your profile picture for us please?
Neverhood (the game) changed my life and got me to embrace the weird. When the same team announced they will be making another game similar to it I just got excited and put the avatar from it.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?
I don’t get the question – do I decide who to live with or who to kick out of the house?

Tell us one villan / evil guy you would like to be.
Shodan, just cause of the amazing sound design.

Best cartoon you have ever watched?
Ren & Stimpy. Embrace the weird man.

Imagine you are an internet site, but you are going to do your job on a table, visitors will come and will do the exact same thing what they do to website they visited. EG : You are YouTube and people are serching videos / You are Deviantart and people are giving you their paintings etc... What website would you like to be in this situation?
I’m pretty introvert so about:blank would be great.

Your favorite musician?
Tough one. Probably Aphex Twin. Or Peter Christopherson.

Your least favorite musician?
This is a tough one because it’s usually people I can’t even call musicians. I’d rather call them clowns or thiefs. Aoki and the EDM guys who don’t really DJ and it’s more about posing and being an entertaining personality, but also all the “producers” who steal other people’s work and call it their own (happens way more often than you would think).

How does Warhammer 40K looks like from the eyes of a woman?
Thanks for asking, will let you know once I grow a vagina.

Your favorive interviev so far? ^^
Every one. You’re investing your time and effort into helping the community so I appreciate all of it man.

Worst unit in this game?
I think the beauty of DoW is that one can get excited about literally every unit in it so I can’t realy think of one.

Who else deserves to be a Justicar (moderator) in this forum?
Kevin Bacon, obviously.

Any last words?
Thanks to Caeltos, Indrid and the rest of people who keep this community alive. I’m not as active as I used to be but I love seeing how vibrant the scene is every time I come back to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In result : He plays music and likes pink as a male. Potential Noise Marine, keep your distance between him. :D
Torpid

Re: DoW2 Interviews part XIV - Lag

Postby Torpid » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 4:29 pm

lmao at you intentionally lagging team games out back in the day.

Maaan, teenage boys can be such dicks lol. I remember similar trolling I would on so many games :)
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Swift

Postby Swift » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 7:08 pm

I think you should change the question about living with people to match responses accordingly, for example, instead of saying "who would you directly delete from your list", you should ask "Who could you live with on this forum?"

And good interview.
Love the pink.

The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 7:14 pm

DoW: Elite has a very small community. The people who think their shit don’t smell help make it smaller and the community which doesn’t condone that kind of behavior (just because they are afraid of losing “a good player”) pisses me off even more.

*cough cough* Angry Bird * cough cough*
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 8:19 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:instead of saying "who would you directly delete from your list", you should ask "Who could you live with on this forum?"

I ask it like that for a reason. :twisted:
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 9:42 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:I think you should change the question about living with people to match responses accordingly, for example, instead of saying "who would you directly delete from your list", you should ask "Who could you live with on this forum?"

And good interview.
Love the pink.

Off top, but even those pink tacticals with doge badge looks less gay then DoW3 models
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Mon 13 Jun, 2016 9:45 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:
Off top, but even those pink tacticals with doge badge looks less gay then DoW3 models

lmao. It is sad how true that is.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Lag
Level 3

Postby Lag » Tue 14 Jun, 2016 10:35 am

ServantOfTheForums wrote:lmao at you intentionally lagging team games out back in the day.

Maaan, teenage boys can be such dicks lol. I remember similar trolling I would on so many games :)

Trolling never dies man.
The Santa on the photo... It was a Coca Cola thing (recorded on video as well) so I guess he had to ask me what I want for Christmas at some point. I told him I just want my dad to be back. Three seconds of the awkwardest silence ensued, followed by nervous laughter - endless happiness streaming through my body all the while.

Return to “Random Stuff”