DoW2 Interviews part XIII - Nurland

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Interviews part XIII - Nurland

Postby egewithin » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 2:08 pm

Hello citizens of the Imperium! We have one of the strongest champion of this forum. Born under the ice of Finland, molted by the darkness of forests of Finland... and stuff bla bla bla! You came for interviev? You get whac u wand maaayyn!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me about your self.

Well my job at this community is a streamer and a moderator in these forums. Don't think it is more deep than that. I live in Tampere Finland and I have a pretty and awesome girlfriend who is almost as twisted as I.

I think everyone wonders what do you look like, can you describe?

My looks eh? I have no recent pictures but here's a couple years older one. Image Sadly, I have gained some weight since those glorious days but I do have an über manly hobo/lumberjack beard as well.

Why do you play this game, what is special about it?

This was the first RTS I ever did any real online multiplayer in and I like the mechanics of the game. Ofc 40k universe is something I have grown to like as well. Somehow I have just gotten stuck with this game and community :)

What does your nick name means? Is it your name or something else?

My nick is an old inside joke that is very hard to explain and not that funny. It doesn't hold any deep meaning and it isn't linked to my name or anything like that. :)

How did you become a moderator here?

I became a mod here when Lulgrim asked me if I wanted to be one. I suppose me being his brother had something to do with it...

What should we do if we want to be a moderator?

What should one do to become a mod? Well... Don't know if we need any new mods now anyway but being helpful and constructive on your posts goes a long way. Also a civil behavior is something that is generally expected. Not calling people retarded fishmonkeys etc.

DoW III, what do you think about it?

I remain hopeful about it (although slightly reserved). I just hope it combines the best of DoW 1 and DoW 2. The simplified cover system should make the cover a bit less wonky. Also I seriously hope for better vehicle pathing. :D I am not too impressed by the few released screen shots but it is a work in progress so I reserve judgement for when the game is launched.

What is your job; if student, what do you study?

I study engineering atm and work for a Finnish ISP. Customer service/tech support.

What is your greatest gift for a girl?

I honestly can't answer this with any sort of appropriate or serious response so I will take the childish route: Cudddles with some extra D.

Make your choice : puppies or kittens?

Puppies. I am allergic to cats so that makes the choice a bit easier. I do generally tend to like dogs more anyway.

The most useless unit in this game?

Vanilla Shootas... I know Forest is disappointed when I didn't answer VenDread.

Imagine you are an internet site, but you are going to do your job on a table, visitors will come and will do the exact same thing what they do to website they visited. EG : You are YouTube and people are serching videos / You are Deviantart and people are giving you their paintings etc... What website would you like to be in this situation?

The only thing that came to my mind was hahgay.com. Sadly the site doesn't exist anymore. Anyway the site was just a loop of this clip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAj26rVWK14

As in I would sit behind the table and yell "Ha! Gayyyy!" to a person and then just wave the next one in and to take a seat. Rinse and repeat.

You and politics? Nuff said...

Nope. Not touching this shit. I do not go too deep into that stuff or the issues at hand to have real, informed opinion about politics.

Tell me about your first love.

Not much to say about my first love. Good memories and bad ones. Mostly bad ones but I've moved on long long time since.

Where is the darkest corner of the enternet?

I do not know... Nor do I want to know. I say plenty of disturbing things as it is.

Best cartoon you ever watched?

Cowboy Bepop. Hands down. That series is THE shit. I know plenty of other great series (Berserk, Samurai Champloo, Trigun...) but that is just the one above all else.

If you had to live together with a member of this forum in he same house, who is the person which will directly deleted from your list?

Thankfully I don't. I like living alone and having my own space. I get along with people quite well so I don't think I would have that many problems with people. Most of the people I stream with seem like decent people and I probably could live with them. PhatE, Myrdal and Forest seem like people I could handle living with.

Tell us someone from Game of Thrones who deserves to be a Space Marine.

Tyrion deserves to be a spess mereen. Just make him a Venerable Dread.

Tell us someone from Game of Thrones who deserves to be a CHAOS Space Marine.

I think Ser Gregor Clegane had some pretty good Khorne stuff going on especially when he was alive. Littlefinger would make a great Sorcerer as well. So either of the two.

Any last words to the members of this forum?

I'd like to end this with a quote of Lord of The Rings: "Live long and prosper." - Count Dooku

Also, you can watch my streams if living long and prospering just isn't your thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it has been a long gap. But I had some stuff to do. See you later. :D
Swift

Re: DoW2 Intervievs part XIII - Nurland

Postby Swift » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 2:23 pm

I suppose me being his brother had something to do with it...

Free Masons confirmed.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 3:18 pm

You retarded finnishmonkey!
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 3:34 pm

firatwithin wrote:PhatE, Myrdal and Forest seem like people I could handle living with.

Thinking of Forest as people
PhatE
Level 3

Postby PhatE » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 3:42 pm

BbBoS wrote:
firatwithin wrote:PhatE, Myrdal and Forest seem like people I could handle living with.

Thinking of Forest as people

lol. I was in a really shitty mood just now but this made my laugh. Thanks, BbBos!
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/phatness_

Since everyone forgets, my timezone is AEST (UTC/GMT) +10 hours. AEDT is (UTC/GMT) +11 hours. Hopefully no-one tells me what time any tournament is on.
Nurland

Postby Nurland » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 4:32 pm

Well if I would mean Forest as in the place forest, it would be a pretty Finnish answer... Also I do recognize Forestradio having no human value whatsoever.
#noobcodex
Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 10:30 pm

Nurland wrote: Also I do recognize Forestradio having no human value whatsoever.
"Does the Seer see its own doom!?" -Tau commander
2torpid4u: You still haven't sucked my big pink nipples Agu :(
Forestradio
Level 5

Re: DoW2 Interviews part XIII - Nurland

Postby Forestradio » Sun 05 Jun, 2016 11:31 pm

FUCK YOU ALL
Lulgrim
Admin

Re: DoW2 Interviews part XIII - Nurland

Postby Lulgrim » Mon 06 Jun, 2016 1:08 pm

Nurland wrote:Sadly, I have gained some weight since those glorious days but I do have an über manly hobo/lumberjack beard as well.

Don't feel sad, you looked like a farmer to begin with in the untailored jacket and funny pants.
And yes, I can confirm he looks like a hobo now. Probably gonna be on Bumfights soon.

Return to “Random Stuff”