DoW2 Intervievs part XII - BbBos

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
egewithin
Level 5

DoW2 Intervievs part XII - BbBos

Postby egewithin » Tue 12 Apr, 2016 9:28 pm

Greetings citizens of the Imperium! I am Firatwithin, Clark Kent without super powers. So basicially makes me Luis Lane. Anyway; I am back for intervievs because I know you are thirsting for privite life of others to know since we are a pretty psycopath community here, I am here to satisfact you.

Btw, I came back for a reason. This forum started to have too much unnecessery posts in it and became un-fun. So, this is a step of our freedom.

Today I took Bbbos, a guy who does random things like top plays / replays / normal plays and stuff. But who is he in real?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me, who are you? What is your role in this community?

I am BbBoS (not Steve), I am a caster and streamer. I cast games on a daily basis on YouTube, I try to stream at least once a week on Twitch and also cast tournaments as well!

Everyone wonders how do you look like, can you give us a photo of yours?
Image Image

Don't have any recent images of me looking regular but I think you get the idea.

Why did you start doing these stuff on Youtube for us?

Initially I started casting on YouTube as a way to improve my casting for Monthly Rumble Tournaments since that’s where I started. Eventually Rupee & Maestro started casting less / not casting at all so I felt there was room for me to make casts with the purpose of trying to fill the void rather than using them purely as practice for tournaments. I then decided to step up to daily casts and since I changed to that the channel grew a bit quicker so I’ve kept it in this format and most importantly as to why I do this, I enjoy it!

Do you have a dream to catch?

I would love to have my own business one day, don’t know what in, or if I have the skills to run one, but I would like to have a go and try and make it successful, something that I made which I can be proud of.

Who is your favorite man in this community?

Honestly, there is only 1 answer for this. THE BEAST. The Beast protects.
On a more serious note, I guess I don’t have 1 favourite, I like lots of people in the community, and if I try to list down everyone, I would forget someone and then I would feel bad :P

Tell us what do you fear most.

Being depressed. I hope I never go through something as unforgiving as depression again.

What is your greatest ability that is effective on a female?

Flanking the rear with a Power Fist Image

Why do you think Warhammer 40K is interesting for males?

Because nothing is manlier than slaying thousands of Xenos with a chainsword. I don’t know exactly what draws males to 40k, it could be all the customisation similar to how you might see people modifying their cars. It could be all the violence and setting of being in a war like 100’s of other games. It could be because of the lore for it. It is most likely a combination of things, but I really don’t know to be honest, different aspects make it interesting for different people :P

Why do you think Warhammer 40K is not interesting for females?

Again I don’t know, part of them could be put off due to the community (some communities tend to go a bit nuts just because it’s a girl sharing the same interests). It could be because its not marketed towards them, again I really am not sure, these are just my guesses but some people like the game, some people don’t!

Make your choice : Blue or red pill?

I am pretty sure this is a Matrix reference. I have never seen the film, so I can’t say :P

Why do you make organised spams with your team mates?

It’s a lot of fun, when it works. There is just a lot of laughter when playing these builds and doing the most ridiculous things, like fighting multiple walkers with Sluggas, or instagibbing a Dreadnaught with mass Haywire Grenades. Makes for a lot of fun moments and it’s nice to play outside of the norm, some people dislike playing against them though, some rage quitting upon it or some making comments. For example someone rage quit recently where all 3 of us went mass setup teams (Vengeance round Devestators, Lootas and Gaurdian Weapons teams) getting group teleported around with a Warp Spider. This wasn’t on stream but I saved the replay, never have I seen an entire army melt so quickly.

Can you describe your childhood chrush for us?

There was a girl at school, she liked me and I liked her. I was at the age where I thought girls were “icky” so we remained classmates, regretted it a couple of years later obviously :P

Any last words for the member of this forum?

Don't hate the spam, embrace it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand this is it again! Hope you are happy about my coming back.
Swift

Re: DoW2 Intervievs part XII - BbBos

Postby Swift » Tue 12 Apr, 2016 10:01 pm

It's still not a bilious discharge.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 12:01 am

BbBoS wrote:I am pretty sure this is a Matrix reference. I have never seen the film, so I can’t say :P

What the actual fuck :shock:
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 12:32 am

Adeptus Noobus wrote:
BbBoS wrote:I am pretty sure this is a Matrix reference. I have never seen the film, so I can’t say :P

WTF as in I've not seen the film? or that I got the reference wrong :P ?
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 12:51 am

BbBoS wrote:
Adeptus Noobus wrote:

WTF as in I've not seen the film? or that I got the reference wrong :P ?

Prolly that you have not seen that overrated, pseudo intellectual, boring, bullshit action flick that got worse with part 2 and went full retard with part 3.
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Odysseus
Level 2

Postby Odysseus » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 1:05 am

Now, for some words of encouragement,

Can we take a moment to appreciate this guy's work? Where most of the others went off to a little place called ''real life'' or just simply vanished, BbBos stuck with us nerds, even improving on the formula by providing us with (near) daily material. I subscribed some time ago and didn't regret it at all. In addition, I recommend the channel to everyone who is interested in Dawn of War Elite mod, and just general DOW II things. Spread the love mates!

Hats off to you, good sir!

Also, Firatwithin, your English isn't perfect, but it gives a special flair to the interviews that I can't quite put my finger on. Keep doing what you do, it's certainly satiating! I imagine some kind of Borat doing an interview, it's pretty funny.

Greetings!

Odysseus
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 2:36 am

Odysseus wrote:Now, for some words of encouragement,

Can we take a moment to appreciate this guy's work? Where most of the others went off to a little place called ''real life'' or just simply vanished, BbBos stuck with us nerds, even improving on the formula by providing us with (near) daily material. I subscribed some time ago and didn't regret it at all. In addition, I recommend the channel to everyone who is interested in Dawn of War Elite mod, and just general DOW II things. Spread the love mates!

Also, Firatwithin, your English isn't perfect, but it gives a special flair to the interviews that I can't quite put my finger on. Keep doing what you do, it's certainly satiating! I imagine some kind of Borat doing an interview, it's pretty funny.

Greetings!

Odysseus

+1 To this post.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 4:55 am

BbBoS looks pimpin' $$$420MLG

Great Interview!
MaxPower
Contributor

Postby MaxPower » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 11:47 am

Odysseus wrote:[..] Where most of the others went off to a little place called ''real life'' or just simply vanished [..]

It will happen with BBBos sooner or later too, its just the way of things sadly. I can only speak for myself but work + real life makes you hesitant to spend the few hours you have for yourself streaming/casting a game you've been playing for nearly 5 - 6 years now.

And truth be told I'm kinda burned out on DoW at the moment, hence I'm not streaming that much anymore. :|
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 1:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Prolly that you have not seen that overrated, pseudo intellectual, boring, bullshit action flick that got worse with part 2 and went full retard with part 3.

People say similar things when I tell them that I haven't seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars :P

Odysseus wrote:Now, for some words of encouragement,

Greetings!

Odysseus

Thankyou for those words, it's nice to hear and help fuel me to do more! I just hope to be able to keep doing this, but as Max said, real life may catch up with. Ideally it won't, ideally the channel would be large enough that it could be my full time job and I could just make videos / content for most of the day, but thats just a bit of a dream right now :P
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 1:49 pm

BbBoS wrote:People say similar things when I tell them that I haven't seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars :P
YOU BARBARIAN. Set a personal goal for yourself to watch these!
Toilailee
Champion

Postby Toilailee » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 1:52 pm

Dark Riku wrote:
BbBoS wrote:People say similar things when I tell them that I haven't seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars :P

It's fine, you don't have to watch them. But what exactly are you doing with your life if you're not preoccupied with real life stuff and you don't appreciate fiction? :shock:
Swift I: You're not a nerd, you're just a very gifted social spastic
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 2:06 pm

Toilailee wrote:
Dark Riku wrote:

It's fine, you don't have to watch them. But what exactly are you doing with your life if you're not preoccupied with real life stuff and you don't appreciate fiction? :shock:

I might watch these someday, but not really a movie person. And I am semi-preoccupied with real life. And the rest of my time is for DoW2 and hobbies and socializing :P
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 3:59 pm

You and me Steve, co-streaming us watching Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

Think about it.
Phoenix

Postby Phoenix » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 4:21 pm

http://vevo.ly/hYdOWX

New intro music for your casts? 8-)
BbBoS
Shoutcaster

Postby BbBoS » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 5:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:http://vevo.ly/hYdOWX

I used to like that song when I was a child. I actually wanted to grow up and be a gangsta at the ages of 8 - 10 :P

Used to listen to Eminem, 50 Cent & play a lot of GTA which made me want to become one, but as of today, I am no gangsta :(
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 13 Apr, 2016 6:57 pm

BbBoS wrote:
Phoenix wrote:http://vevo.ly/hYdOWX

I used to like that song when I was a child. I actually wanted to grow up and be a gangsta at the ages of 8 - 10 :P

Used to listen to Eminem, 50 Cent & play a lot of GTA which made me want to become one, but as of today, I am no gangsta :(

Photo evidence at the scene of the crime suggests otherwise. You're busted, mister. Now get in the car.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Random Stuff”