Chance to win Eternal Crusade Warrior pack (40$ value)

This forum will probably suffice for this category.
Batpimp
Level 4

Chance to win Eternal Crusade Warrior pack (40$ value)

Postby Batpimp » Tue 31 Mar, 2015 5:37 pm

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads ... win.44748/

Last day to enter!

Ok, so here's the deal. I want to give those of us who don't have a Founder's Pack one of their very own. Something to have and to hold, in sickness and in mutation, 'til the MIGHT OF THE HOLY HUMAN IMPERIUM SMITES YOUR TOXIC ANUS.

*shakes off dizziness* Wait... what. Sorry I kinda spaced out there for a second.

How do you enter the contest? You do something cool. Build a 40k thingamabob, draw a 40k thingamabob, paint a 40k thingamabob, write a story about a 40k thingamabob, write a song about a a 40k thingamabob, etc etc.

You wanna pen a short story about how your and your boyz are gunna whomp some 'umee troats? Awesome, dooooo eeet.
You wanna draw an epic picture of you and your pointy eared nonce bros getting wtfpwnd by my power weapon... I mean winning against odds or something. Awesome, dooo eeet.

Seriously, I'm trying to open this to all skill sets and abilities. Don't be afraid of being creative with what ever your talent is; just make sure your topic is 40k or EC related.

IMPORTANT: This contest is open only to players who DO NOT have a Founder's Pack on their accounts.

How to enter:

1) Comment on this page with your submission or a link to a reputable hosting site (http://www.buttsekzvirus.ru will not be clicked no matter how awesome your picture)
2) Once you've have commented on this page: send me a private message with a link to your submission in this thread.
3) Only enter once
4) Submissions will be accepted until April 1st.

If this is well received I plan on doing a contest at least once a month with 5 winners; so please, don't make multiple accounts to try and win.

PRIZES!

5 participants will be selected and receive a gifted Warrior's Pack from yours truly.

Submission time is from today until the 1st when I'll select winners and (maybe) open another round of giveaways.

HOW TO SUBMIT A LINK:

Step 1: Find the number of your post (circled in red) and click it. A URL will come up, copy the top one.
[​IMG]

Step 2: Start up a conversation with me. To get around the filter problem, paste the link in the message and then put a space in it like so:

forum. eternalcrusade.com/threads/a-contest-just-about-anyone-can-win.44748/page-3#post-723824

Step 3: Profit.
Eternal Crusade code 4 extra points FOR YOU!:
EC-ULA1Q6C1USBP0
twitch.tv/batpimp/
twitter: @Batpimpn
Starter guide viewtopic.php?f=11&t=877
Advanced strategy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=718

Return to “Random Stuff”