NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Elite (and related) releases.
User avatar
Batpimp
Level 4
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed 10 Jul, 2013 7:06 pm
Location: Washington State
Contact:

NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Batpimp » Sun 24 Oct, 2021 7:36 am

that is all
Eternal Crusade code 4 extra points FOR YOU!:
EC-ULA1Q6C1USBP0
twitch.tv/batpimp/
twitter: @Batpimpn
Starter guide viewtopic.php?f=11&t=877
Advanced strategy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=718
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sun 24 Oct, 2021 7:45 pm

Yeah, like are the Dev changes getting reverted? If not can you give them more speed, instant suppression, infiltration, no setup time, and high health. Oh, and make it all default and free. None of that 75 req nonsense.
User avatar
Gordian Vorenthul
Level 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 30 May, 2020 12:27 pm
Location: Poland

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Gordian Vorenthul » Sun 24 Oct, 2021 10:27 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Yeah, like are the Dev changes getting reverted? If not can you give them more speed, instant suppression, infiltration, no setup time, and high health. Oh, and make it all default and free. None of that 75 req nonsense.


The Salt lol, didn't expect people will get offended for nerfing an OP upgrade xD
Be happy the power cost add didn't go through.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! ONCE THE GALAXY BURNS, WE WILL DEFINE RIGHTEOUSNESS!!
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 12:30 am

Gordian Vorenthul wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Yeah, like are the Dev changes getting reverted? If not can you give them more speed, instant suppression, infiltration, no setup time, and high health. Oh, and make it all default and free. None of that 75 req nonsense.


The Salt lol, didn't expect people will get offended for nerfing an OP upgrade xD
Be happy the power cost add didn't go through.


It's supposed to be for taking out tanky commanders and as an early vehicle deterrent. It doesn't do that anymore. Sentinels aren't even scared anymore of walking up to it. It's useless.
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 8:05 am

people should understand that everything that is disproportionate, unbalanced etc., creates impatience in the players of other factions who suffer such injustice and the dow2 game will disappear ....
Cave canem
User avatar
GuruSkippy
Level 2
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby GuruSkippy » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 8:21 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:It's supposed to be for taking out tanky commanders and as an early vehicle deterrent. It doesn't do that anymore. Sentinels aren't even scared anymore of walking up to it. It's useless.

A tanky commander trying to boomrush a dev will still die in a short breeze. This wasn't nerfed at all.
And about sentinel, seriously, SM was the only race with a counter like that (and they still have free kraken bolts).
Don't forget you can upgrade to lascannon after buying vengeance rounds. This buff was huuuuuuuuuuuge. You can't have everything.
User avatar
Gordian Vorenthul
Level 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 30 May, 2020 12:27 pm
Location: Poland

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Gordian Vorenthul » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 11:55 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Gordian Vorenthul wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Yeah, like are the Dev changes getting reverted? If not can you give them more speed, instant suppression, infiltration, no setup time, and high health. Oh, and make it all default and free. None of that 75 req nonsense.


The Salt lol, didn't expect people will get offended for nerfing an OP upgrade xD
Be happy the power cost add didn't go through.


It's supposed to be for taking out tanky commanders and as an early vehicle deterrent. It doesn't do that anymore. Sentinels aren't even scared anymore of walking up to it. It's useless.


Wat. They still do that wdym???? Charging sent even now into vr devs is a scary idea. No idea where did you guys get this from...mad that op things nerfed or what? sheeesh.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! ONCE THE GALAXY BURNS, WE WILL DEFINE RIGHTEOUSNESS!!
User avatar
Schepp himself
Level 2
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun 01 Oct, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Schepp himself » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 2:51 pm

I just want a dire avengers stern guard-style Tier 2 upgrade on guardianswhen they are not upgraded. That's all. I'm humble.
Greets schep himself thingy
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 6:01 pm

How was it op?
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 7:53 pm

Op is when a unit, thanks to an upgrade with a ridiculous cost, manages to upset the balance of the game and when this same t1 upgrade makes the unit in question a good counter of a t2 unit!For example techmarine turret with missles t2 upgrade is op with a ridiculous cost,infact it can destroy in a few seconds the chaos space marine's land raider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cave canem
User avatar
Gordian Vorenthul
Level 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 30 May, 2020 12:27 pm
Location: Poland

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Gordian Vorenthul » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 8:07 pm

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:How was it op?


Increasing range by quite a large amoun along with massive dmg increase and it being very good vs light vehicles such as transports, not mentioning how 2x dev builds were fucking up ig to the point it could've been easily baselocked because of it's weak anti-sut and sentinel suffering twice as much as normal vehicles. And all that for 75 req. Ye, totally not overpowered.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! ONCE THE GALAXY BURNS, WE WILL DEFINE RIGHTEOUSNESS!!
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 25 Oct, 2021 9:58 pm

Gordian Vorenthul wrote:
Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:How was it op?


Increasing range by quite a large amoun along with massive dmg increase and it being very good vs light vehicles such as transports, not mentioning how 2x dev builds were fucking up ig to the point it could've been easily baselocked because of it's weak anti-sut and sentinel suffering twice as much as normal vehicles. And all that for 75 req. Ye, totally not overpowered.


I stopped going double Dev against IG because of how hard it was countered with Spotters. Before Spotters it was countered by Sentinels who stood at the edge of Dev firing and had gm repair. You could even just walk out of Vengeance Rounds and come back once it was on cooldown.

The range used to be a large amount but that was nerfed a long time ago.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 6:53 am

GuruSkippy wrote:A tanky commander trying to boomrush a dev will still die in a short breeze. This wasn't nerfed at all.
And about sentinel, seriously, SM was the only race with a counter like that (and they still have free kraken bolts).
Don't forget you can upgrade to lascannon after buying vengeance rounds. This buff was huuuuuuuuuuuge. You can't have everything.


By tanky I mean when already tanky commanders who are suppression immune use shield to walk up to your Dev.
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 7:46 am

initialmink wrote:Op is when a unit, thanks to an upgrade with a ridiculous cost, manages to upset the balance of the game and when this same t1 upgrade makes the unit in question a good counter of a t2 unit!For example techmarine turret with missles t2 upgrade is op with a ridiculous cost,infact it can destroy in a few seconds the chaos space marine's land raider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


many races can just annihilate turrets for seconds
and the chaos is the first in row
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 11:05 am

LOCALgHOST wrote:
initialmink wrote:Op is when a unit, thanks to an upgrade with a ridiculous cost, manages to upset the balance of the game and when this same t1 upgrade makes the unit in question a good counter of a t2 unit!For example techmarine turret with missles t2 upgrade is op with a ridiculous cost,infact it can destroy in a few seconds the chaos space marine's land raider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


many races can just annihilate turrets for seconds
and the chaos is the first in row


if techmarine is camping near the turret (with its op shield)then it s impossible,xD

P.S.
where are you cowardly hiding? You have been missing from the battlefield for weeks, when my anger reaches you not even mrputin can save you! :-)
I hope the night in your nightmares you see my lord chaos walking lightly in the nerfed suppression of your useless nerfed devs, rofl!
Cave canem
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 4:54 pm

initialmink wrote:if techmarine is camping near the turret (with its op shield)then it s impossible,xD

P.S.
where are you cowardly hiding? You have been missing from the battlefield for weeks, when my anger reaches you not even mrputin can save you! :-)
I hope the night in your nightmares you see my lord chaos walking lightly in the nerfed suppression of your useless nerfed devs, rofl!



im in the proccess of solving my finacial problems, so stopped countless beating of khorne's doggies
need 3-4K euro more

so only short dota runs left
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 5:56 pm

LOCALgHOST wrote:
initialmink wrote:if techmarine is camping near the turret (with its op shield)then it s impossible,xD

P.S.
where are you cowardly hiding? You have been missing from the battlefield for weeks, when my anger reaches you not even mrputin can save you! :-)
I hope the night in your nightmares you see my lord chaos walking lightly in the nerfed suppression of your useless nerfed devs, rofl!



im in the proccess of solving my finacial problems, so stopped countless beating of khorne's doggies
need 3-4K euro more

so only short dota runs left



pathetic excuses....
Cave canem
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 6:09 pm

) can u send me a postcard?
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Tue 26 Oct, 2021 7:49 pm

LOCALgHOST wrote:) can u send me a postcard?

4000 euro?damn ,do u want to buy all the russian country?
Cave canem
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Wed 27 Oct, 2021 8:43 am

a POSTCARD u dumb :) not a 4000 euro

p.s. but if u want to... :)
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 7:42 am

Had a Bane Wolf drive through my Devs today like it was nothing. A Chimera also parked infront of it and unloaded Guardsmen to take it out. This change is terrible.
User avatar
GuruSkippy
Level 2
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2016 12:28 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby GuruSkippy » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 7:55 am

Come on kami, vr rounds are not supposed to be hard av...
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4
Posts: 511
Joined: Tue 02 Feb, 2016 5:12 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 9:09 am

GuruSkippy wrote:Come on kami, vr rounds are not supposed to be hard av...


They're supposed to be soft AV. They're not even that.
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 9:22 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Had a Bane Wolf drive through my Devs today like it was nothing. A Chimera also parked infront of it and unloaded Guardsmen to take it out. This change is terrible.



cos t2>t1 so if i get t2 before than u i can farm u !It' s the game!
Cave canem
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 9:29 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
GuruSkippy wrote:Come on kami, vr rounds are not supposed to be hard av...


They're supposed to be soft AV. They're not even that.


i agree. bane\chimera was a problem for SM EVEN when VR was ok. now i bet it's a fukin joke.
LOCALgHOST
Level 3
Posts: 357
Joined: Mon 15 Jan, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby LOCALgHOST » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 9:33 am

initialmink wrote:P.S.
where are you cowardly hiding? You have been missing from the battlefield for weeks, when my anger reaches you not even mrputin can save you! :-)
I hope the night in your nightmares you see my lord chaos walking lightly in the nerfed suppression of your useless nerfed devs, rofl!


are you happy me back to kick ur lord's fat khorne ass? ^^

and what was misclicked in that battle?
initialmink
Level 1
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue 29 Dec, 2020 7:19 am

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby initialmink » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 10:04 am

LOCALgHOST wrote:
initialmink wrote:P.S.
where are you cowardly hiding? You have been missing from the battlefield for weeks, when my anger reaches you not even mrputin can save you! :-)
I hope the night in your nightmares you see my lord chaos walking lightly in the nerfed suppression of your useless nerfed devs, rofl!


are you happy me back to kick ur lord's fat khorne ass? ^^

and what was misclicked in that battle?


go in the log files and count how many times i kicked your lealist ass.....your lucky sometimes is awesome!
the misclicked was on bloodletters i retryed them for mistake and i lost the vp
Cave canem
User avatar
Gordian Vorenthul
Level 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat 30 May, 2020 12:27 pm
Location: Poland

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Gordian Vorenthul » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 11:27 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:Had a Bane Wolf drive through my Devs today like it was nothing. A Chimera also parked infront of it and unloaded Guardsmen to take it out. This change is terrible.


Reading this rant makes me kekw and question the sanity of some people xD
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! ONCE THE GALAXY BURNS, WE WILL DEFINE RIGHTEOUSNESS!!
User avatar
Adila
Level 3
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri 26 Jul, 2013 4:41 pm
Location: Germany

Re: NOVEMBER PATCH TELL US MORE

Postby Adila » Sat 30 Oct, 2021 11:37 am

Topic locked since you guys just throw random insults at each other.

Return to “Releases”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest