Any one got a youtube or twitch with DoW3 vs games?

Topics related to the website/forum.
WasteMaLife
Level 0

Any one got a youtube or twitch with DoW3 vs games?

Postby WasteMaLife » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 8:58 am

G'day y'all.

So... muther fucker.s. DoW3 is almost here. Some of you cunts may remember me form gamereplays and stuff but more likely not. I used to be into casting DoW2 games for a while (link in my sig if you wana check that shit out for old times sake) The point is I was really wanting DoW3 and now I am totally turned off by this bubble gum, gloss my fucking pink pony BS and the loss of the awesome micro intensive DoW2 game play to the lame blob on blob crap you see everywhere.

That being said.. hey.. it is Dawn of fucking War, right? So I', still pretty interested despite my reservations.

I was hoping that one of the old school elite players might have a youtube or a twitch or something with them playing the new beta in vs mode? As I am really keen to see it in action but Ingrid and Red are not posting as there is no replay system. All the games on youtube random search are these fucking rectal tuffs of public hair acting like maggots. PewdiePie has a lot ot answer for if I even meet the cunt.

Anyway, ... anyone got any link.. Maybe Tex, or Caelots, VindicareX, HollHammer, Dark Riku or any of the old school top players playing DoW3 in vs mode?

Ta.

Rock on and see ya when its out of beta!
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Re: Any one got a youtube or twitch with DoW3 vs games?

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:20 pm

twitch.tv/adeptus_noobus
youtube.com/adeptusnoobus
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Here's a Vindicare link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134038159

However, I must say, is the expletive laden post meant to be edgy or something? Because this isn't 4chan. I don't want to see it again.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 10:17 pm

Atlas wrote:Here's a Vindicare link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134038159

However, I must say, is the expletive laden post meant to be edgy or something? Because this isn't 4chan. I don't want to see it again.

It's his personality and just the way he is. He was like this in his casts as well which is why people liked him :p
WasteMaLife
Level 0

Postby WasteMaLife » Sat 22 Apr, 2017 12:26 am

great. Ta muchly for the links guys!
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Sat 22 Apr, 2017 2:56 am

Paranoid Kamikaze wrote:
Atlas wrote:Here's a Vindicare link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/134038159

It's his personality and just the way he is. He was like this in his casts as well which is why people liked him :p

Kk. Anyway, he's streaming the open beta as well!
jimmy07
Level 0

Postby jimmy07 » Sun 02 Apr, 2023 9:31 am

Both platforms offer unique advantages for streaming DoW3 vs games. YouTube is better for discoverability and archival content, while Twitch excels in community building and live engagement.
jasper45
Level 0

Postby jasper45 » Wed 28 Feb, 2024 7:35 am

Does anyone have a YouTube or Twitch channel showcasing Dawn of War 3 versus matches? I'm eager to watch some gameplay and learn more about strategies and tactics. Any recommendations or links would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! :(

Return to “Dawn of War Codex”