The new main site design

Topics related to the website/forum.
Swift

The new main site design

Postby Swift » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 12:12 am

It's very nice and pretty and all, and the layout is vastly improved, but it's also lost about half the content including all the tournament data. Even following old URLs gives me nothing to work with. Is this being worked upon or is it not a priority?
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Lulgrim
Admin

Re: The new main site design

Postby Lulgrim » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 11:37 am

Well yes we intend to put everything back and no tournament trees have not been a priority, got other things to mess with. Do you need something specific?
Adeptus Noobus
Level 4

Postby Adeptus Noobus » Thu 12 Nov, 2015 5:16 pm

It would be cool to temporarily have the replay section available. There are some MUs that I would like to study to get some more insight.

Thank you guys again for doing all of this.
Swift

Postby Swift » Fri 13 Nov, 2015 7:41 pm

Welcome back Lulgrim.

Nothing specific thus far, and nothing urgent either, it just looked a little empty on first visit. Good to see that things are still being worked upon.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Myrdal
Admin

Postby Myrdal » Tue 24 Nov, 2015 12:22 pm

Adeptus Noobus wrote:It would be cool to temporarily have the replay section available. There are some MUs that I would like to study to get some more insight.

Sorry for the late reply but you can access it here http://dawnofwar.info/codex.php?page=replays

Return to “Dawn of War Codex”