How to set an image as a signature

Topics related to the website/forum.
Swift

How to set an image as a signature

Postby Swift » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 9:03 am

I've been trying using various image uploader sites and copying the image to these forums but I can't get anything to work. My technical know how is very limited.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
BaptismByLoli
Level 4

Re: How to set an image as a signature

Postby BaptismByLoli » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 12:33 pm

Right Click an image > Search Google For This Image > All Sizes > Find one that isn't very big.

After that, left click whichever size fits your criteria and from there choose 'View Image'.

Then, Right Click it > Open Image in a New Tab and then use the (img)(/img) thingy at the signature box, replacing the ( ) with [ ] of course

Alternatively, you can just save the image to your CPU, resize it with basic paint, upload it into an image sharing site and just do the method mentioned in the above paragraph only. Make sure the website link ends with a .jpg

For reference, my signature image is 180 x 113 (Dead Master <3)
Swift

Re: How to set an image as a signature

Postby Swift » Tue 20 Jan, 2015 1:49 pm

I'm doing exactly that making it really small but as you can see it isn't doing anything.

[EDIT]: Turns out it didn't like the website it was coming from, it's fixed now.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Dawn of War Codex”