IG using absolutely no power except for sent, upgrades a chimera, and then going straight t3

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
Element
Level 3

IG using absolutely no power except for sent, upgrades a chimera, and then going straight t3

Postby Element » Mon 01 Mar, 2021 8:22 am

I'm sorry but this is game breaking. no other faction has the capability, can we do something about it?
"The meaning of life is to have purpose, and the purpose of life is what you choose to make of it, in addition to what you come to understand along the way."

"Because I choose to."

"The humble person knows not everything, nor nothing at all, but certainly something worth knowing."
PianoMan
Level 3

Re: IG using absolutely no power except for sent, upgrades a chimera, and then going straight t3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 01 Mar, 2021 1:57 pm

hello guys, i just played a 1V1 game against IG and I sat for 10 minutes behind my natural vp while having 2 generators and the enemy IG just teched to t3 and beat me, can we fix this?
Inekura
Level 2

Re: IG using absolutely no power except for sent, upgrades a chimera, and then going straight t3

Postby Inekura » Mon 01 Mar, 2021 2:01 pm

I've seen you play fathom and all you do is avoid fights.
Like a discount ben but like.. very discount
If you can't manage to baselock a ig who goes 2 gm sent into t2 then idk sounds pretty hopeless to me.
Maybe you got bullied by bestnoob?
Then again he could probably beat you with 3 default scouts into lr.
Maybe try stuff yourself before talking absolutely nonsense.
Thenk
Inekura
Level 2

Postby Inekura » Mon 01 Mar, 2021 2:12 pm

Maybe if you would realise your opponent is fast teching you could try to fight them take map and bash instead of hiding with a 6 unit t1 behind a rock at your nat farm
Schepp himself
Level 3

Postby Schepp himself » Mon 01 Mar, 2021 9:29 pm

Come on Inekura, do a Hattrick next time or don't bother.
Greets schep himself thingy

Return to “Balance Discussion”