Hello guys

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
sharkk
Level 0

Hello guys

Postby sharkk » Tue 10 Nov, 2020 12:46 pm

Hello guys, first of all i just want to thank you for keeping one of my favorite games alive, i didn't had time to play dow2 in the last year or so but now i wanna start again, i mainly play SM, IG, or Chaos, with all this say i have some questions for you guys and you opinion.

- IG had some changes in the last patch so i'd like to know you opinion.

The kasrkin update was nice the weapon change for free its awsome and the pasive inspire it's nice lil tool for em, now i tested em a lot and they are kinda low on dps (12.94 dps less then t2 Stormtroopers and much less then warp spiders another t2 unit) they don't kill that much and if you dont kill you don't inspire, when kasrkins hit the field everything is usually level 4 and much harder to kill. More then that they are now a "one of a kind" squad you can't have more then 1 unit, let's remind that even nobz you can get more then one unit and nobz have a huge impact on the battlefield but i don't wanna compare units from other army's. Another very annoying bug its the sergent, he has lower range then the rest of the models and he is trying to run closer to shoot and that is a really big problem not once he was caught by flesh hook from LA, GUO, etc or out of cover into no man land being the only one that took hits and killing people...

My sugestions:
-First of all we need to fix the bugged leader, i belive that becouse of his las-pistol he is not having enough range (maybe im wrong lel) and so he is going closer so he can shoot, or maybe the las-pistol animation is broken so why not give the sarge a regular hellgun how the other models have to prevent this glitch and ditch the chainsword and las-pistol. If needed il update some screenshots of this bug

-As for my second sugestion for these gents it will be something like this, lower the squad number to 4 + 1 sarge for a total of 5 members per squad adjust the damage and health of the squad... I truly belive that they should have around 18dps/sec for model and 22 for sarge (this is the warp spider model dps a t2 unit warp spider 4x 18.26dps regular model +22.5 exarch=95.54 dps meanwhile kasrkin in the curent state are 5x 12.94 + 1x 16.33 =81.03 based on this the warp spider 5 man squad can dash more dps then the t3 kasrkins with 6 man squad )

- the loadout changes can be explored a little and i hear me out on this one remove all weapons from the upgrade slot and put a upgrade like "combat training" 150/40 cost now the kasrkins will have only two upgrades, the sarge and the new upgrade "combat training"
Combat training : - this upgrade will give the kasrkins 4 weapons in the ability slots (just like sternguard ammo switch) but with the same CD for switch like now (35 sec to switch weapons) the "combat training" will give small pasive buffs depends on what weapon you use.

1.Hellgun - weapon that kasrkin start with strong vs light infantry after the "combat expertise" is purchased the Hellgun will burn infantry for flame damage for 3 seconds
2. Plasma Gun - 2x plasma guns strong vs heavy infantry the combat expertise will give the kaskin a improve sprint ability +2 sec
3.Grenade lunchers - 2x grenade lunchers when +2 damage om grenade
4. MeltaGun - unit attacked by the kasrkin melta will take 5% extra damage this debuff will not stack!!

This changes will make em more like a tier 3 unit how sternguard ar for SM for example

Another thing that i saw is that every races except Chaos and IG have subcommander, just wandering if there is any chance to see a subcommander for atleast one of there races

- Thank you for your attention and please no hate im just trying to give feedback^^ if im wrong explain i'd really love to hear from you guys the old schools gamers on this game
Impregnable
Level 4

Re: Hello guys

Postby Impregnable » Wed 11 Nov, 2020 4:58 am

You will get more answers by posting at the balance-discussion section of the main Elite Discord. https://discord.gg/jKVfpj3
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
sharkk
Level 0

Re: Hello guys

Postby sharkk » Wed 11 Nov, 2020 8:59 am

Impregnable wrote:You will get more answers by posting at the balance-discussion section of the main Elite Discord. https://discord.gg/jKVfpj3

Thank you very much! Have a nice day

Return to “Balance Discussion”