New sith lords

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
PhatE
Level 3

New sith lords

Postby PhatE » Mon 06 Apr, 2020 2:14 pm

When did the strike squad become sith lords?

Also, why does this new assassin dude pew so well and then also explode on death?

My poor sluggaz getting pew'd to death only to greeted by an eruption of green smoke.

Please explain :(
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/phatness_

Since everyone forgets, my timezone is AEST (UTC/GMT) +10 hours. AEDT is (UTC/GMT) +11 hours. Hopefully no-one tells me what time any tournament is on.
Hutsy
Level 2

Re: New sith lords

Postby Hutsy » Mon 06 Apr, 2020 3:51 pm

OM are Pyska based (I believe) and in the Lore SS have Smite. A lot of the OM roster can cast Smite at least in tabletop version.

Eversor is so pumped full of chemicals, it's probably a reaction on death :lol:
Black Relic
Level 4

Re: New sith lords

Postby Black Relic » Mon 06 Apr, 2020 5:36 pm

this is true in TT but the smite is a really weak one. I think like 1 mortal wound for each successful cast.

I would like SS to have the smite but the number of bolt that come out of them are based on their energy like doombolts. like base cost is 30 energy for one bolt and then for every extra 15 energy after the base of 30 its another bolt to a max of 3. But idk how that would effect balance but people do seem to complain about these bolt thing when there is 2 SS doing 60 damage in a small AoE.

Looks cool when i did it.
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54

Return to “Balance Discussion”