How would you guys Tier Heroes right now?

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
PianoMan
Level 3

Re: How would you guys Tier Heroes right now?

Postby PianoMan » Thu 12 Mar, 2020 7:48 am

double grudgematch?
someone post shitty freeman meme plx
RedReVenge
Level 1

Postby RedReVenge » Thu 12 Mar, 2020 7:18 pm

PianoMan wrote:double grudgematch?

Aren’t you the same player that was afraid to do a grudge match vs General?

Pretty sure you are.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Thu 12 Mar, 2020 7:29 pm

RedReVenge wrote:

Pretty sure you are.

I'm the one who suggested it, he's the one who dodged because he won't do a 1v1 or 2v2 and needs his 2 very specific (read noobshits) players which are convieniently never online at the same time
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 12 Mar, 2020 7:32 pm

Common knowledge in the community how bad your tilt is. No need for a grudge match. Have Torpid Senpai teach you how to meditate.
RedReVenge
Level 1

Postby RedReVenge » Thu 12 Mar, 2020 8:57 pm

PianoMan wrote:
RedReVenge wrote:

Pretty sure you are.

I'm the one who suggested it, he's the one who dodged because he won't do a 1v1 or 2v2 and needs his 2 very specific (read noobshits) players which are convieniently never online at the same time

Well based on your comment, it seems that you're afraid to vs him in a 3v3???? The community is pretty spread out across the globe (didn't think I'd have to explain this to you). No idea where Yz is from, but I get the feeling him and I are atleast 10 hours apart.
crog
Level 2

Postby crog » Sat 14 Mar, 2020 10:14 am

PianoMan wrote:race with the best av options has a hero that is weak against vehicles :thinking:
this is why you'd be put in the D tier if we made a player tier list

Best av Option? A brightlance which can't snare? Firedragons or warpspider which are fish fudder and expensive as fuck.
U have to invest into 2-3 units to counter one walker.
I D rather have a sm dev laser Canon with for the emporerer
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Sat 14 Mar, 2020 11:09 am

Even Falcon and wl have av , wl can just buy a brightlance without losing melee resistance :)
You're also forgetting that every single eldar hero can support his av very well , have you tried using guide on a brightlance even once ?
I thought you main eldar so this shouldn't be new to you
crog
Level 2

Postby crog » Sat 14 Mar, 2020 11:33 am

OceansAteAlaska wrote:Even Falcon and wl have av , wl can just buy a brightlance without losing melee resistance :)
You're also forgetting that every single eldar hero can support his av very well , have you tried using guide on a brightlance even once ?

Yeah, that's why I would personally consider fs over wl since she can guide doom and support av better.
Like I have said, u have to invest into 2-3 units with expensive upgrades or build ur walker which got nerfed since 2 patches, to counter one. I don't agree with piano. That's for me definitely not the best av in game. Other races can spend only req to get great av options with snare.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Sat 14 Mar, 2020 12:04 pm

crog wrote:
OceansAteAlaska wrote:Even Falcon and wl have av , wl can just buy a brightlance without losing melee resistance :)

Yeah, that's why I would personally consider fs over wl since she can guide doom and support av better.
Like I have said, u have to invest into 2-3 units with expensive upgrades or build ur walker which got nerfed since 2 patches, to counter one. I don't agree with piano. That's for me definitely not the best av in game. Other races can spend only req to get great av options with snare.

It's not just about the unit, it's about how it fits into the army composition and that's where eldar shine and it's also why most eldar games end in t2, transports are incredibly hard to use against eldar and dreadnoughts are simply worthless resource dumps
eldar deal with vehicles so fucking well that your opponent insta losses if he decides to go for them

but you probably know better than me according to this, bottom's mine but better to clarify since its you
crog
Level 2

Postby crog » Thu 19 Mar, 2020 7:48 am

PianoMan wrote:
crog wrote:

It's not just about the unit, it's about how it fits into the army composition and that's where eldar shine and it's also why most eldar games end in t2, transports are incredibly hard to use against eldar and dreadnoughts are simply worthless resource dumps
eldar deal with vehicles so fucking well that your opponent insta losses if he decides to go for them

but you probably know better than me according to this, bottom's mine but better to clarify since its you

Are these ffa stats? Doesn't matter I don't have L reporter in my games. Considering I almost never play 1s u should get shit on since I have beaten u last year once, while u were playing ig. You are like a little salty fat child, getting personal if someone doesnt agree with you. Piano died btw.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Thu 19 Mar, 2020 9:40 am

I tried to rush a heavy turret vs eldar on jarilo, failed with the placement of it and you still lost the game, but I guess a 10+ min game for you against me is a win for you even if you lose
These are 1v1 stats, most 1V1ers use ESL so most of your games are recorded
Pianos don't die silly
SarDauk
Level 2

Postby SarDauk » Sat 21 Mar, 2020 3:34 pm

I'm curious to know why you put PC so high in the list

he's not really to slow to be really effective in 1v1 ? (especially since you don't have khorne workship or the sorcerer TP)
"Drive me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!"

Return to “Balance Discussion”