Chaos faction balance; weaker options

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Re: Chaos faction balance; weaker options

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:04 pm

Are you purposely ignoring what These way more experienced players are telling you? They have given you plenty of reasons why your suggestions are Shit and you Just say "they give No reasons for their arguments"
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:13 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:Are you purposely ignoring what These way more experienced players are telling you? They have given you plenty of reasons why your suggestions are Shit and you Just say "they give No reasons for their arguments"

I'm evaluating it and then act accordingly wich means;
a) I change my suggestions ( which I have done multiple times already in the OP)
b) I provide counterarguments

Then you come an try me to take their word for given and ignore my counterarguments and then wonder why I don t just accept it??

Argumentation goes
You say something.
I say something, that speaks against it.
Now its your turn to disprove my counterpoints and
NOT complaining about why I don t listen and believe to the same stuff I put my counterarguments against.

Hint; it does not improve your credibilit nor does it solve the problems quicker.
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:17 pm

You're ignoring The fact that your "Arguments" have been disproven and that literally Nobody agrees with you because they are Bad

Do you think it's Just a coincidence that everybody thinks your Arguments are stupid and also Tell you why they are stupid ?
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:24 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:You're ignoring The fact that your "Arguments" have been disproven and that literally Nobody agrees with you because they are Bad

Do you think it's Just a coincidence that everybody thinks your Arguments are stupid and also Tell you why they are stupid ?

Even if;
Then I m unable to see it properly, because like 25% of the comments are like " lol git gud nub, unitz perform in situation A under circumstance B".

So if you don t want to prove me wrong on an factual matter, then pls stop making these silly comments!
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:26 pm

The only one making silly comments is you
Or should i say silly threads?

All These "Git gud" comments are because you dont accept The Arguments that have been given so its only Natural that These people are telling you to actually get good at The Game because you're obviously Not a very experienced Player
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:34 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:The only one making silly comments is you
Or should i say silly threads?

All These "Git gud" comments are because you dont accept The Arguments that have been given so its only Natural that These people are telling you to actually get good at The Game because you're obviously Not a very experienced Player

I challenge the arguments and get subjektiv comments with the description of 1 situation where something worked. And lets not forget, my main focus is to make the unit perform in 3v3 less situation dependant.
That s one of the reasons, why I callenge the arguments, because much revolves around 1v1.

Git gud is an lousy argument and an bad advice and won t do the job to solve this here.
So stop making these statements and try to have an argument over more then 2 stages!
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 3:39 pm

You Just ignore everything that has been Said
The Game is Not balanced around 3v3s and never will be dont you get it ???

Your suggestions are Shit and Nobody agrees with you Stop being blind and Just Accept that you know nothing about this game
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Thu 10 May, 2018 4:07 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:You Just ignore everything that has been Said
The Game is Not balanced around 3v3s and never will be dont you get it ???

Your suggestions are Shit and Nobody agrees with you Stop being blind and Just Accept that you know nothing about this game

Yeah, that s why I try to keep the suggestions in an minimum range to keep 1v1 as unaffected as possible and will do so, until disproven by civilised argument and not ramblings like you do.

So please stop wondering, why I don t seem to get "the obvious" if I get bombarded with shit.
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 4:09 pm

You have already been disproven by civilized arguments but you Just decide to ignore them , thats why im making These "uncivilized" Arguments

All These way more experienced players disagree with your suggestions dont you think that maybe your suggestions are dumb ? Or Else smb would agree with you
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Thu 10 May, 2018 4:12 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:You have already been disproven by civilized arguments but you Just decide to ignore them , thats why im making These "uncivilized" Arguments

All These way more experienced players disagree with your suggestions dont you think that maybe your suggestions are dumb ? Or Else smb would agree with you

Well, it s not getting us any further telling each other beeing wrong, so maybe we should just stop
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Thu 10 May, 2018 4:14 pm

Whatever lol
It's Not Like any of These Changes are gonna happen anyway so i wont waste my time anymore
Swift

Postby Swift » Thu 10 May, 2018 4:34 pm

It's abundantly clear to me that this thread is not going anywhere good. It's been quite uninformative for the longest time and no one seems to have reached any common ground, so I am locking it now.

To those triggered by it, remember this is just a game and try not to have a heart attack because someone new has come along and is keen to share some suggestions, no matter how bad you think they are.

A note to the OP, you may want to be less stubborn next time, a lot of what you have said has been challanged and you claim you have modified your views, but I don't see much change personally. We all go through a learning curve, so I appreciate you sharing your enthusiasm, but please be aware that if you have a lot of people telling you its a non-starter, you might want to consider things.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Balance Discussion”