Make BattleWagon Aim Again!!

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
Dog
Level 1

Make BattleWagon Aim Again!!

Postby Dog » Sun 06 Aug, 2017 10:58 pm

Alright I really have an issue with the Bwagon not sticking to its targets when moving. WHen you're using the Bwagon and attack-click on a target, then move your wagon to another place it lets the target go for some random reason. For example when speeding by and hunting manticores and still trying to avoid all kinds of AV grenades or tanks off your pimpwagon, it doesnt stick to the target; it selects a random target to fire at. stopping your Bwagon isnt really an option because youre an easy target. Does anybody else has this issue? I dont have this problem when using looted tanks or predators or whatever, just with the Bwagon. If this is fixable I would really like to know it. This may seem like a very simple thing and therefore maybe ignored but when in a specific gameshifting engagement, when you really need to kill that one squad or hero it makes a very big difference.
The pimpwagon is my favourite and dont want to let it go <3

Thanks for listening :))
Dark Riku
Level 5

Re: Make BattleWagon Aim Again!!

Postby Dark Riku » Sun 06 Aug, 2017 11:58 pm

Use the hold fire button.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Mon 07 Aug, 2017 8:23 am

Yeah, hold fire does the job. Although there is one fair buff we could do to the battlewagon now that you mention it which is to make its main zap cannon thing rotate faster. It's beyond annoying atm how slow it rotates and there's no reason why.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Dog
Level 1

Postby Dog » Mon 07 Aug, 2017 8:29 am

Thanks for the suggestion, never thought of that sadly.
Indeed I agree, the zapcannon rotates insanely slow, especially when the speed and turning (which is causing this problem) of the Wagon is pretty fast compared to other vehicles. when you speed around like a madman the cannon sometimes can get way to few shots in because of the bad angles. The buff, although I would really call it a 'fix', would be most welcome!

Return to “Balance Discussion”