Further 2.7 Balance discussion

Issues dealing with gameplay balance.
boss
Level 3

Re: Further 2.7 Balance discussion

Postby boss » Fri 07 Jul, 2017 4:21 pm

Yea I did cos it just theory crafting you didn't even take into account that other unit like warriors then ravs and stuff bleed on top of gaunts of that don't work in games I talk from my games I played and facts maybe if you play tyranids more then you understand what I mean I don't make this stuff up you know.

You didn't even new that endless swarm now adds pop and upkeep even tho you played game with them :(
If your trying to compare endless swarm to guardsman sergeant I fucking give up
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
crog
Level 2

Postby crog » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 4:18 pm

Some eldar FS proposal:

When casting psychic storm the hero is not allowed to retreat and is an easy target to focus fire since she can´t move. I think she should be able to retreat like the sorcerer when casting spells.

t2 Gravity blade is a power melle weapon and it should deal power melle dmg at least.

the singing speer should have an ability like slowing the vehicle a little bit to be an av option at all. Otherwise it´s to expensive compared with the doombringer which is almost always the better way to go.
Crewfinity
Level 4

Postby Crewfinity » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 6:01 pm

crog wrote:the singing speer should have an ability like slowing the vehicle a little bit to be an av option at all. Otherwise it´s to expensive compared with the doombringer which is almost always the better way to go.

Plz no.
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 6:10 pm

Fun thing is fs is going to get buffed anyways but no singing speer does not need a slow she's a support hero not a warboss although I no some people have called her a mimi warboss befor right crew ;)

Grav blade is fine it does not need to do power melee.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.

Return to “Balance Discussion”