Casting replays on youtube

Generic non-balance topics.
Swift

Casting replays on youtube

Postby Swift » Mon 05 Oct, 2020 12:38 pm

Oi you grots

I'm not totally dead. I've decided to cast replays in an attempt to better learn some editing software.

If you're interested, here's my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0KYHy ... hE9N2JK4oA

There's not particular schedule, games will go up whenever I feel like it, but if you like it and want to support me, send replays to swiftsabre28@gmail.com

I might not cover just replays. I'm currently putting together something on some of the more unknown DoW II mechanics which might see the light of day at some point. I would appreciate any help or being pointed toward obscure things that aren't explained.

And I promise the commentary quality will never get any better, just goofier.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Asmon
Level 4

Re: Casting replays on youtube

Postby Asmon » Mon 05 Oct, 2020 9:21 pm

Ok I'll check it out, always good to have more videos around.
Schepp himself
Level 3

Postby Schepp himself » Tue 06 Oct, 2020 1:22 pm

Thanks for pointing out your channel. Subbed and monitoring. Can't really send you replays due to their noobish nature (I don't like watching noobish replays apart from coaching contexts).

Greets
Schepp himself
Greets schep himself thingy
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 06 Oct, 2020 2:38 pm

Thanks for replying both of you. I'm happy to accept any replays as long as theres something to get out of them, whether thats watching high skilled gameplay, interesting strategies or learning something. I'm not exactly an expert at DoW II, but getting a second person to look at things might be useful.

At the moment I'm using ESL to find 1v1 games that look appealing, but it's difficult to know what to expect from the game without any context. If you have something you liked, I'd be happy to receive it.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Community General Discussion”