Soundtrack feels slightly off

Generic non-balance topics.
theZJ
Level 0

Soundtrack feels slightly off

Postby theZJ » Sun 24 May, 2020 11:27 pm

Alright, first post, but hear me out.

I'm really glad the Elite mod exists - it's probably the only reason the game is still alive. Sure, it's got its flaws (looking at you, eyesore assassin), but overall I think it made the game more enjoyable.
There's just one thing where I'm 100% certain that it's not working for me: The new soundtrack.
Now I think it's pretty amazing that something like that even got made, but... you know. The main menu music with the overdriven chorus, and the weird volume levels. It's just off in a way the amazing base game soundtrack was not.

So, first of all, I'm wondering: What's your opinion on the soundtrack? And then - would there be the possibility of disabling the mod soundtrack in the menu at some time in the future? I truly love the game's OST, so disabling it entirely would be pretty sad.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Re: Soundtrack feels slightly off

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 25 May, 2020 2:51 am

A lot of people were complaining about it. Some even turning off music entirely so they don't have to hear it. Heard they're removing it next patch.
Swift

Postby Swift » Mon 25 May, 2020 1:35 pm

Its been in the mod for who knows how long. Essentially its the UA music but not at ear shattering volume. We're looking for new music because tbh its long overdue we changed it.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Mon 25 May, 2020 7:19 pm

I recommend listening to my new mixtape if you're searching for a new menu song :)
Shroom
Level 2

Postby Shroom » Tue 26 May, 2020 7:35 am

OceansAteAlaska wrote:I recommend listening to my new mixtape if you're searching for a new menu song :)

fuk u
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Tue 26 May, 2020 8:01 am

Shroom wrote:
OceansAteAlaska wrote:I recommend listening to my new mixtape if you're searching for a new menu song :)

fuk u

:(

Return to “Community General Discussion”