Finding a Game/Practice

Generic non-balance topics.
10BadBadgers
Level 0

Finding a Game/Practice

Postby 10BadBadgers » Sun 08 Mar, 2020 8:44 pm

Hi all, I just joined the community today. I've been playing around with the mod in skirmish mode for about two weeks to try and get a feel for the units. As we all know, the AI can only do so much. I'd like to start getting into pvp games to explore what else the mod has to offer. How do I go about finding Elite games?
Gabriel
Level 1

Re: Finding a Game/Practice

Postby Gabriel » Sun 08 Mar, 2020 9:48 pm

Simply create a Lobby 1v1 with the description New / bies, maybe touch some crazy people with more experience and violate it in the first minutes (if so, at the end of the game save the game, look at your weaknesses and reinforce them at the same time, look at your opponent's movements to get a better idea of ​​how to use the units or each race, but do not go into 3v3 duels if they only start, you will only ruin the experience of the game from the rest of your team most of the new ones coming they do it knowing that the description of the room says experience or minimum 1k hs.

finally get version 2.9.3fixed
Dachshund
Level 1

Postby Dachshund » Sun 08 Mar, 2020 9:56 pm

Hey! Welcome to the community!

I'm new to multiplayer too.
I would play with you, but unfortunately i 'm away from my gaming pc for some time =/
You can find games the way Gabriel said, it probably shoundt take to much time in busy times
Bureaucrat GANG
Level 0

Postby Bureaucrat GANG » Sun 29 Mar, 2020 8:26 am

Since my country has gone into lockdown I thought I would give playing a go instead of watching on youtube so I am also looking for some games.
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Sun 29 Mar, 2020 11:30 am

Join this Discord and give yourself initiate role by going to roles channel. https://discord.gg/pBCw88v
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"

Return to “Community General Discussion”