When changes going up for next patch 2.9.3?

Generic non-balance topics.
boss
Level 3

When changes going up for next patch 2.9.3?

Postby boss » Wed 06 Nov, 2019 3:06 pm

Now this is mostly for adila since I already ask swift,torpid and they said they are just waiting on you to give the go head to put the changes on the forums for all to see, so much about being more open about your changes and crap well done for lying to everyone.

Now from what I heard you already play testing the patch so sounds like you have most of the changes done already, I don't care about the patch being put out but we all want to know what changes you want to do as our balance leader if you can call yourself that so yea when can we see this we are all waiting and doubting.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
SarDauk
Level 2

Re: When changes going up for next patch 2.9.3?

Postby SarDauk » Thu 07 Nov, 2019 12:49 am

I agree with boss, we all want to know what changes are going to be made so if you can already give us some clue it would be really nice.
"Drive me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!"
PhatE
Level 3

Postby PhatE » Thu 07 Nov, 2019 9:05 am

Yeah, how dare he want to play-test more to iron things out before public release.

I mean who tests these days, and what for exactly? Woe be the days where developers/testers spend the time testing.

Next you'll be telling us that you had Necrons implemented all this time...and Adila is really just an alias for Kaeltos!

Really disappointed...and I don't even play the game anymore.

Bet he's being paid by Relic, or even worse (SEGA), too, so that they can get more people from Elite to enter their tournament.
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/phatness_

Since everyone forgets, my timezone is AEST (UTC/GMT) +10 hours. AEDT is (UTC/GMT) +11 hours. Hopefully no-one tells me what time any tournament is on.
Schimiter
Level 0

Postby Schimiter » Thu 07 Nov, 2019 1:53 pm

Intersting drama going on here...
But as a fan of Elite mod, I would like to know more about upcoming patch too. I know this mod is complete free and courtsey, and I am really thankful for all of this hard work. However its been 5 months since we had last patch, and any small tip or bread crumble would be nice to hear though.
SarDauk
Level 2

Postby SarDauk » Thu 07 Nov, 2019 9:42 pm

Schimiter wrote:Intersting drama going on here...
But as a fan of Elite mod, I would like to know more about upcoming patch too. I know this mod is complete free and courtsey, and I am really thankful for all of this hard work. However its been 5 months since we had last patch, and any small tip or bread crumble would be nice to hear though.

No drama for me, I'm just curious to know the changes of the next patch, so if Adila is certain about some the things he'll do, I would love to know them.
"Drive me closer! I want to hit them with my sword!"
SaintKelly
Level 1

Postby SaintKelly » Thu 07 Nov, 2019 10:28 pm

PhatE wrote:Yeah, how dare he want to play-test more to iron things out before public release.

I mean who tests these days, and what for exactly? Woe be the days where developers/testers spend the time testing.

Next you'll be telling us that you had Necrons implemented all this time...and Adila is really just an alias for Kaeltos!

Really disappointed...and I don't even play the game anymore.

Bet he's being paid by Relic, or even worse (SEGA), too, so that they can get more people from Elite to enter their tournament.

Quit projecting, he didn't even ask for the patch to be released. He just want's to see the patch notes, which is a fair request.
Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Fri 08 Nov, 2019 12:10 am

With the next build we have in production we will go in the open beta phase with the patch notes being released this weekend, it will include the beta test in it.
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Fri 08 Nov, 2019 12:28 am

Adila wrote:With the next build we have in production we will go in the open beta phase with the patch notes being released this weekend, it will include the beta test in it.

Thank you all I wanted to know I hope all this waiting is worth it as well.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
PhatE
Level 3

Postby PhatE » Fri 08 Nov, 2019 2:01 pm

SaintKelly wrote:
PhatE wrote:...

Quit projecting, he didn't even ask for the patch to be released. He just want's to see the patch notes, which is a fair request.

Don't we all...but have you ever heard of something called patience?

Whilst it's not entirely unreasonable, the approach is pretty rude.

Have you never been client facing before? This is a software release...you want to have something concrete before announcing or release.

Last I checked, the support ended years ago for the official release, the burden of balance has changed hands numerous times because it's a shit job to have, and all these guys do it for free

Do you see any relic endorsements? Do you see SEGA pumping in money? Is Adila really just some fat dude in the Caymen Islands like that Oh Crap Guy from the Simpsons that does this as a hobby? 2/3's of these questions have answers.

Either way, he's getting what he wants.
Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/phatness_

Since everyone forgets, my timezone is AEST (UTC/GMT) +10 hours. AEDT is (UTC/GMT) +11 hours. Hopefully no-one tells me what time any tournament is on.

Return to “Community General Discussion”