Small Survey for small student

Generic non-balance topics.
KilronMadKilronSmash
Level 0

Small Survey for small student

Postby KilronMadKilronSmash » Sun 03 Nov, 2019 1:35 pm

I have a small survey for my studies that I would be grateful for people to take if they would like to. Its just a general one on DOW; why you like it as well as your opinion on the varies games.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7KW6GCT
I would be grateful for any one to have a go of it, it is not super important its just an assignment thing.

Also High I am new and would like to day, I started DOW from the original. Love DOW2 Elite but do not play enough of it to get better at the moment. Hope to talk to some of you later.
Torpid

Re: Small Survey for small student

Postby Torpid » Sun 03 Nov, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi and welcome to the community!

I have some qualms with your questions in your survey as I cannot accurately answer them due to the wording. For example "How unique is Dawn of War as a Real Time Strategy/ Real Time Tactics Game?"

Well DOW1 was quite standard as far as RTS goes, but it was 40k which was not standard, a AAA 40k game was new. But DOW2 was COH2 in 40k, and COH is a very unique RTS, dow2 made COH even more unique by adding melee as an option and powerful hero units! This makes DOW2 extremely unique. DOW3 was also unique but failed for many others reasons. Therefore how can I answer your question unless you are literally asking for my opinion on the uniqueness of DOW1?

What is the difference in rating a serie's quality and your own experience with the series?
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Nurland

Postby Nurland » Mon 04 Nov, 2019 9:57 am

I mean the quality of a game/franchise can be fantastic but you might still not like it for reasons that aren't necessarily quality related. That's the difference I'd say.
#noobcodex
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 04 Nov, 2019 9:37 pm

Hard to recommend a game with such a small playerbase.
KilronMadKilronSmash
Level 0

Postby KilronMadKilronSmash » Sat 16 Nov, 2019 9:57 am

Thank you everyone for your responses on the survey. I appreciate your input and hope that your still find joy in the games, despite the recent disappointments. I do hope, and I think that you do to; that DOW will return someday and be the game we all hoped for.

Return to “Community General Discussion”