Krieg DLC Gas Mask Noise

Generic non-balance topics.
Haxontor
Level 0

Krieg DLC Gas Mask Noise

Postby Haxontor » Tue 15 Oct, 2019 3:56 pm

I've seen some threads of people saying this mod will fix this sound from playing.
It needs to be turned off.
I'm a Krieg player, and i got this game to play this mod and use Krieg. But even with this mod on, Krieg units still play that insufferable ear-drum splitting gas mask sound every, single, time, they are selected. Every single time they are ordered to do something.

For the love of the cult of sacrifice, can someone please tell me how to find and delete these audio files in the data folders? Or how to turn these sounds off? Anything?
Torpid

Re: Krieg DLC Gas Mask Noise

Postby Torpid » Tue 15 Oct, 2019 5:40 pm

Hasn't been fixed. Don't know who the cult of people saying Elite Mod will fix it are?
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Haxontor
Level 0

Postby Haxontor » Tue 15 Oct, 2019 8:37 pm

I've been able to find the files! I extracted them from the .sga format into individual .bsc files! Each one of them being the specific gas mask sound that plays! But does anyone know how to edit, delete or implement empty values? Does anyone know how to edit .bsc format files and convert them back into .sga?

This can be done. I just need to figure how to work .bsc and .sga files

Edit ; If anyone does know how to work with .bsc and .sga files please comment!
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 16 Oct, 2019 9:32 pm

I personally don't, but I know someone who does. I'll bring this topic up to him when I get the chance!
SoulEater
Level 1

Postby SoulEater » Wed 18 Jan, 2023 1:03 pm

Haxontor wrote:I've been able to find the files! I extracted them from the .sga format into individual .bsc files! Each one of them being the specific gas mask sound that plays! But does anyone know how to edit, delete or implement empty values? Does anyone know how to edit .bsc format files and convert them back into .sga?

This can be done. I just need to figure how to work .bsc and .sga files

Edit ; If anyone does know how to work with .bsc and .sga files please comment!

Hi all, I managed to make a mini mod that removes the Krieg mask and Geiger sounds! :D

Many years late, better late than never!

Remove Death Korps of Krieg DLC Rasping Mask and Geiger Audio
https://www.nexusmods.com/dawnofwar2ret ... n/mods/46/

Instructions are inside the rar file!

Enjoy!!
"Never lose hope, even the flowers are born where no one would have ever thought and miracles come true only where there is pain."
~ V. Santoro

Return to “Community General Discussion”