57%
Antandron
23%

Total votes: 35
boss
Level 3

Boss for balance lead

Postby boss » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 3:41 pm

Now for quite awhile now I say since 2.4 balance and just the way changes are going have been all over the place from pointless to why and just dam right wrong. I been wanting balance head for a while now and think its about time someone takes lead again and gets this mod going again.

Caeltos was a great leader for this mod not only did he listen to ideas while adding his own ideas but always kept the mod moving forward and fresh and since he left, we had Torpid for a while who had crazy ideas to keep changing meta for some reason then left or got kick out idk. then we had Cyris who was not even around to be balance lead and he got it somehow :lol: and did fuck all.

Now we got Adila who can't even lead and has to be told what to do to even get ideas going no vision, no ideas and should not lead

So if you guys want a leader to get this mod going forward give me a shot at it im already doing adila job anyways
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Torpid

Re: Boss for balance lead

Postby Torpid » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 3:54 pm

Boss, do you really want to play politics?

You realise politics is quite a dirty game right? I do not want to need to insult you or anyone else, but if you choose to play politics that will likely be necessary. If you put yourself in this position that which you said historically and present will be remembered, recorded and shared. You will have a lot more people watching you and criticising your every move. Merely something like your absence from the official discord at present is something would likely be brought up over and over again.

I'd also like to note that in political theory it is generally accepted that it is very rare for the same party even in two party politics to gain a majority in a democracy for more than 2 terms in a row. Never mind for a single leader to gain a majority in more than 2 terms in a row. When it does happen usually it is either due to corruption, i.e. China & Russia & Turkey etc, or, it is due to political advantage of war where generally you don't want to go against your leader in war time because the political focus switches from domestic issues to how much of a cunt your enemy is, and thus the leader gets voted in again, especially if the war effort is going okay.

Because of the above, I think it's very easy to sit around doing not a whole lot and just casually playing the game as you do, not making content, not being concerned about the opinions of others both high level and low level, occasionally tuning into streams, not concerning yourself with playing the game competitively and just shouting insults at those in leadership positions. This is akin to the shadow cabinets role in parliamentary democracies... It's easy to say, whilst not in power, i'd do X Y Z, and mostly ignore the constraints of pragmatic realism. Because whilst you're not in a power you need not be overly concerned for your budget. Whilst not in power you do not need to worry about the backlash of any policies you do, 5 years later; your concern is merely into power in the first place. As the current balance lead, these are not really things that Adila can do. And inevitably as a leader you cannot please everyone. And the human tendency is to remember the negative actions of others starkly; forgetting the positive ones as they are not as emotionally impactful. So, inevitably, with each patch there is a small group of people that are negatively impacting by a change, because you cannot ever please everyone. Those that were pleased are happy and thus do not express their happiness, but those who were negatively impacted recall it. Forever. For years at least. And nobody recalls the positive actions you made, thus after several years of your leadership everyone hates you in spite of the fact that objectively you may have been extremely competent.

Therefore with all the above said, I don't think any such vote is particularly appropriate. First, you must draft what you'd do with the official discord if you are not interested in being in it yourself. Secondly, how would you do your leadership, I get the impression you wouldn't be happy with the way it works atm. Do you need clarity on how it works at the moment? Thirdly, I think you should draft a changelog yourself for the next patch, not just ideas, but an actual physical changelog, like a manifesto because as I said anyone can just say anything about how they will "make the game better" and just provide some wishy washy ideas that are not really particularly realistic. Furthermore some ideas sound great in isolation but when you finally put them together in a full changelog for a full patch, together the ideas make little sense. Without knowing these things I can't really say whether I would have more confidence in having you as a balance lead than Adila.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:09 pm

Thanks for writing a bunch of nonsensical bullshit Torpid, as expected.

I back this idea 100% for multiple reasons 1) I believe that anyone who is willing and passionate about it should always get the opportunity to at the very least express a proper change log, which boss did btw with many decent and none to outlandish changes which i think many people can get behind

2) boss has actually messaged me and others multiple times asking for balance opinions on things when he isnt even in a position of balance, perhaps he just doesnt ask your opinions Torpid because you are a narrow minded donkey who whenever is actually engaged with decent reasons about why something should be nerfed you just go quiet or say ''Stop QQ'ing they are fine'' which was your exact response to me about sentinels and ig 3 months ago, now you advocate for huge ig changes

3) I actually think it would be good for Adila, so he doesn't have to juggle so many tasks at once and he can focus on running his tournaments correctly, whipping lazy people into shape etc

There was multiple concerns from people thinking boss would be biased in balance lead, and potentially over-buffing nids to a broken point but as i called it some time ago, when boss sees a problem he consults it, like his changes on spore mines costing red (this is a huge fix imo)
I think many people know im not even a fan of boss, he's a bit of a cunt, but what i do believe is that no matter the personality traits of someone the best person for the role should always get a shot, and if its terrible then we just boot him, just like we should of been doing with others like Torpid who have made numerous terrible patches and remained (for too long) in the position
Bestn00b
Level 1

Postby Bestn00b » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:15 pm

BestN00b for Balance Lead !
Will make IG great again ;)
Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:24 pm

Boss if you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes you shouldnt even post stuff like this. I do have a Team together by now who are capable to do new stuff in the future and there is also stuff in the work, if you dont like the way how it goes than go back to your own little Discord with 20 Worshippers and play a patch you liked instead. As I said before you would hate yourself to be balance lead boss you cant even proeprly communicate with ppl, you delete ppl for random reasons like they did beat you in a 2v2 or 3v3 with a build which is abuse in your eyes and you think your ideas HAVE to be inlcuded for some reason. If you would talk like a normal human beeing and not insult like a retard that would help out a lot. And doing a vote with your worshippers voting isnt gonna do anything. You wíll simply be ignored completly period.
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:28 pm

Adila wrote:Boss if you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes you shouldnt even post stuff like this. I do have a Team together by now who are capable to do new stuff in the future and there is also stuff in the work, if you dont like the way how it goes than go back to your own little Discord with 20 Worshippers and play a patch you liked instead. As I said before you would hate yourself to be balance lead boss you cant even proeprly communicate with ppl, you delete ppl for random reasons like they did beat you in a 2v2 or 3v3 with a build which is abuse in your eyes and you think your ideas HAVE to be inlcuded for some reason. If you would talk like a normal human beeing and not insult like a retard that would help out a lot. And doing a vote with your worshippers voting isnt gonna do anything. You wíll simply be ignored completly period.

Why do you get to call all the shots? who elected you? Shouldnt the elite communities voice mean something?
Leobuilt
Level 0

Postby Leobuilt » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:31 pm

Just my personal opinion:

IG are extremly strong in the early phase of the game since sent soaks almot all of the dmg (if played well) and you basicly cant really bleed the IG,get no exp,etc...
Also i think Kommando Knob is a bit too tanky for a ranged infiltrated unit... orcs generally could use a little(!) dmg nerf.
Will be interesting to see what the next patch brings.
Let this Boss dude tryhard a bit.
I have no idea who you even are. Pls calm down
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:32 pm

Adila wrote:Boss if you have no idea what is going on behind the scenes you shouldnt even post stuff like this. I do have a Team together by now who are capable to do new stuff in the future and there is also stuff in the work, if you dont like the way how it goes than go back to your own little Discord with 20 Worshippers and play a patch you liked instead. As I said before you would hate yourself to be balance lead boss you cant even proeprly communicate with ppl, you delete ppl for random reasons like they did beat you in a 2v2 or 3v3 with a build which is abuse in your eyes and you think your ideas HAVE to be inlcuded for some reason. If you would talk like a normal human beeing and not insult like a retard that would help out a lot. And doing a vote with your worshippers voting isnt gonna do anything. You wíll simply be ignored completly period.

Literally nothing should be behind closed doors, or in your invite only discord, thats the point the whole community should be in the know, and they should be able to chime in
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:33 pm

crackhead german who comes up with 25 power rangers vs manchild with 2 iq
big pogchamp
cornholiocast
Level 0

Postby cornholiocast » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:34 pm

I think its obvious to most that being lead mod is neither an easy job or even a grateful one.
For all the flaws Boss might have his knowledge and skills in this game are not part of them and without offending anybody i would like to see the best player or players avaliable getting the job.

When boss posts his ideas for changes it often makes good sense and he shows a good understanding of the game. Is he the best choice ever for lead mod.? Impossible to tell when he never gets the chance. I think the players in elite should at least have a say in who runs the show and have our voices heard too, after all elite would be stone dead if only the people ”in charge” engaged in it. Il respect whatever person people want for balance mod but it think its not just for a few people behind closed doors to decide. If boss can work with himself and be abit more ”mature” i see no reason to why he shouldent get a chance. If he does a poor job or otherwise people can just vote or ask for another person to become balance mod.

Last edited by cornholiocast on Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:34 pm

Bruce Campbell wrote:

Literally nothing should be behind closed doors, or in your invite only discord, thats the point the whole community should be in the know, and they should be able to chime in

and most things are decided behind closed doors, unless im missing something
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:57 pm

Adila, respond to me, dont be scared i promise i wont bite

I just wanna know why you are so opposed for having boss as balance lead, yes i agree his personality is somewhat retarded, hes removed me from friends for the exact same reason you stated, but i think his understanding and knowledge of the game is very well suited. We can have the polar opposite of course, someone who is very much well liked by most people, but have zero clue on balance or understanding of the game, but how would that go? (Lets ask Cyris)
Antandron
Level 2

Postby Antandron » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 4:58 pm

1. Boss insults people unnecessarily and would cause too much aggravation. He'd be helpful in an advisory capacity but for god's sake don't give him the keys.
2. His suggestions aren't a proper changelog since there are no specifics. IGNORE THIS. NOT RELEVANT.
3. I also complained vociferously about GM about 6 months ago, specifically the Sargeants being too cheap and the 20hp/s repair making all their vehicles stronger. I got brushed off as usual by Torpid and Oceans among others because "IG are meant to have a strong T1" and "asymmetry".
4. Elite Mod will never be balanced because Mods are reluctant to compare one unit with another and because standardisation is a dirty word around these parts. Could no-one see that Purgation with Psilencers with 1050hp HInf, 40% melee resist and Dark Reaper/Fire Dragon dps at range 55+ would be a problem?
5.I'm probably the only person here who made a serious effort to formalise the principles of RTS balance instead of using guesswork to estimate unit costs, upkeep, pop and red and for some reason nearly everything I suggested was ignored. Maybe it was all BS but I don't see better ideas.
6. Antandron for balance advisor.
7. I have some ideas that might be useful to the balance team but little motivation to post them (see 5). If anyone would prefer for me to write something up I'll do it.
Last edited by Antandron on Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:13 pm

Antandron wrote:1. Boss insults people unnecessarily and would cause too much aggravation. He'd be helpful in an advisory capacity but for god's sake don't give him the keys.
2. His suggestions aren't a proper changelog since there are no specifics.
3. I also complained vociferously about GM about 6 months ago, specifically the Sargeants being too cheap and the 20hp/s repair making all their vehicles stronger. I got brushed off as usual by Torpid and Oceans among others because "IG are meant to have a strong T1" and "asymmetry".
4. Elite Mod will never be balanced because Mods are reluctant to compare one unit with another and because standardisation is a dirty word around these parts. Could no-one see that Purgation with Psilencers with 1050hp HInf, 40% melee resist and Dark Reaper/Fire Dragon dps at range 55+ would be a problem?
5.I'm probably the only person here who made a serious effort to formalise the principles of RTS balance instead of using guesswork to estimate unit costs, upkeep, pop and red and for some reason nearly everything I suggested was ignored. Maybe it was all BS but I don't see better ideas.
6. Antandron for balance advisor.
7. I have some ideas that might be useful to the balance team but little motivation to post them (see 5). If anyone would prefer for me to write something up I'll do it.

1. So do most people who have or are in balance lead positions, lets gloss over torpids insults at people, people often change when they have responsibility, i would bet that boss would become way less toxic if he got balance lead because he now has something to lose that he very much clearly wants

2. He made both specific and suggestive changes with the aim of getting the input and thoughts of other people (which is a contradiction to what torpid wrote saying he never asks peoples opinions on his changes)

3. Same, Brah, infact i started the ig op hype train over a year ago and im now the proud train driver to most of the elite community

6/7. I might tend to agree if you had made multiple passionate statements about wanting to become balance lead, because as i said earlyier anyone whos shown enthusiasm over a long period of time and actually wants to do something that most people dont, should definitely get the opportunity at least once
Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:15 pm

The issue I have is the that neither of you ever even tried to message me directly on steam or Discord or even in the Main Discord where neither of you are in anymore for whatever reason. I was never given a proper changelog ever by boss, its 50% whining 50% really good ideas. I wanted boss at the start as a balance advicer as well but he did just straight up delete me everywhere because he was pissed I got the Lead instead of him. There is plenty of new stuff coming as well and I will post the next changelog soonish with many things included mentionad here on the Forums. We also have fresh stuff because I actualyl talked to varius ppl to get Moddeleres Modders and many other experienced ppl... now you tell me I cant lead ? Boss is a experienced player but not more than myself or Torpid in that regard and he did rq last League because of one loss vs Torpid which again staits why does anyone think so high of bosses skills, he didnt proof it in any tourney and didnt play ladder in ages. But that is something I dont have enough information on and cant judge.
Also all of you posting here dont even have me on steam and never tried to start a serious suggestion or balance talk with me to actually get somewhere.
Putting a Team together takes a while I do not do my changes by fleeping a wheel and getting * perfect * balance is never gonan be possible in a RTS. Not even Starcraft or Wc3 are fully balanced and you hear pro players cry about certain things, thats how things go. Instead of trying to start some kind of propaganda try to talk normal and Boss needs to work on his attitude by allot, if he learns that and to actually talk to me directly instead of trying to shit talk me on every opportunity. And ya at the start I didnt want to do this job to run the League better thats true and its not easy either way but with a Team that starts operating better its also getting easier for me groupstage games in League went very well without me pushing anyone and the players slowly learn to organize themselves. And @Piano Rangers are set to get back the 20 power cost so stop whining about that and the ig haters there is the needet nerfs coming as well, the next patch is gonna be pretty big and includes some new stuff which is gonna be revelaed soon. So stop this bullshit and start working together instead of this propaganda BS action here.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:17 pm

everyone who's actually good called IG op, too bad that's like 5 people in this community atm and unfortunately that doesn't include adila
boss balance lead when
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:30 pm

Adila wrote:The issue I have is the that neither of you ever even tried to message me directly on steam or Discord or even in the Main Discord where neither of you are in anymore for whatever reason. I was never given a proper changelog ever by boss, its 50% whining 50% really good ideas. I wanted boss at the start as a balance advicer as well but he did just straight up delete me everywhere because he was pissed I got the Lead instead of him. There is plenty of new stuff coming as well and I will post the next changelog soonish with many things included mentionad here on the Forums. We also have fresh stuff because I actualyl talked to varius ppl to get Moddeleres Modders and many other experienced ppl... now you tell me I cant lead ? Boss is a experienced player but not more than myself or Torpid in that regard and he did rq last League because of one loss vs Torpid which again staits why does anyone think so high of bosses skills, he didnt proof it in any tourney and didnt play ladder in ages. But that is something I dont have enough information on and cant judge.
Also all of you posting here dont even have me on steam and never tried to start a serious suggestion or balance talk with me to actually get somewhere.
Putting a Team together takes a while I do not do my changes by fleeping a wheel and getting * perfect * balance is never gonan be possible in a RTS. Not even Starcraft or Wc3 are fully balanced and you hear pro players cry about certain things, thats how things go. Instead of trying to start some kind of propaganda try to talk normal and Boss needs to work on his attitude by allot, if he learns that and to actually talk to me directly instead of trying to shit talk me on every opportunity. And ya at the start I didnt want to do this job to run the League better thats true and its not easy either way but with a Team that starts operating better its also getting easier for me groupstage games in League went very well without me pushing anyone and the players slowly learn to organize themselves. And @Piano Rangers are set to get back the 20 power cost so stop whining about that and the ig haters there is the needet nerfs coming as well, the next patch is gonna be pretty big and includes some new stuff which is gonna be revelaed soon. So stop this bullshit and start working together instead of this propaganda BS action here.

boss quit the matches due to them simply being unfair, maybe if your only way of winning wasn't getting a lucky grenade on a retreating unit you'd understand that. boss proved many times that he is one of the best, something you've never done but unfortunately nobody can deny that he's a giant manchild and often throws tantrums :/

"perfect" balance was never the goal, there still needs to be room for better picks/map choices but that doesn't mean we should get so many matchups that are simply impossible to win, especially in this super slow paced patch, dota 2 has over 100 heroes with so many item choices and shit and you don't get games that you cannot win simply because of a bad matchup, yet this shit game that's so incredibly limited does have it

the next patch is coming and i doubt anyone except you and some few chosen people know what it has atm

also i know elitism and shit but everytime someone who's not bruce/boss/torpid (you get the idea) suggests something, it's complete rubbish and should be ignored
Bruce Campbell
Level 2

Postby Bruce Campbell » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:42 pm

Boss should of been more lowkey about the ragequit, he shouldve said sorry i gotta go scotland or someshit
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:45 pm

boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:52 pm

Torpid

What the hell does this have to do with Politics? this is a mod for a game which most of us enjoy and keep playing to this day.
How I would do things stop hiding stuff in discords for a start changes, mainly patch changes for sure mainly alot of players don't use discord and have about a week to look at stuff on the forums before a patch in released and wonder wtf are the changes alot of the time. We have a forum use it and if I did a full patch I would be doing adila job for him.

Adila
I already know some of your plans new race for what I heard for 3.0 hahahahahahaha what a joke can't even get the base races in a good spot let alone gk and you want to add another :lol: :lol:. We don't want new stuff for a while we want first our base game races to be in a good spot then gk our newish race which have been broken for a long time then maybe in the far future we can add new stuff.

I did this poll cos Bruce ask me to mainly i wanted to wait another patch for you to fail then I get even more people hating your changes. The only time I delete someone off steam for abuse was freeman cos he abused ist in a old patch which gave them 200 dps or some shit another bullshit patch gk let add a new race tho if you going to use that vs me sure go head.

Like I said before you not a balance leader you never was you need people to tell you what to do aka "team" your words no ideas, no clue what you doing and should never been placed in head but sure ignored what I say but you can't ignored what the community says.

Antandron
Why would I make a chanelog? it's not my job it's adila least if he was a lead if you want me to make a changelog make me lead simply, and your right that post I made, they are my suggestions its why its called My thoughts for next patch not chanelog for next patch :shock:. Also didn't you quit this mod cos no one liked your ideas mainly cos they are worse than Atlas ones stupid Standardisation shit so yea why you even here?

Also Ace I play mostly random nowadays should put random not tyranids.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 5:55 pm

While i'm not sure about all this drama, I do support more openness about what is going on. We'll hear nothing for 6 months then a changelog with a bunch of WTF gets dropped on the forums, often without an explanation for said changes.

I think a bit of competition for the role is healthy. Maybe if everyone stops calling each other poopheads this could be a serious discussion

And for fuck's sake boss, start talking like a normal human. You're not winning any votes with that
Fas est ab hoste doceri
cornholiocast
Level 0

Postby cornholiocast » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:04 pm

While i'm not sure about all this drama, I do support more openness about what is going on. We'll hear nothing for 6 months then a changelog with a bunch of WTF gets dropped on the forums, often without an explanation for said changes.

I think a bit of competition for the role is healthy. Maybe if everyone stops calling each other poopheads this could be a serious discussion

And for fuck's sake boss, start talking like a normal human. You're not winning any votes with that

thats how most of us feel.. there is little to no transparancy in elite mod. I get the info i need from various people but i can understand alot of people find it frustrating with the lack of info or an open roadmap.
Last edited by cornholiocast on Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:04 pm

boss wrote:
Also Ace I play mostly random nowadays should put random not tyranids.

fix'ed

Bestn00b
Level 1

Postby Bestn00b » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:19 pm

In the end you can't make everyone happy. That's the bottom line.
Zevargel
Level 2

Postby Zevargel » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:21 pm

Damm guys you have to chill off... I'm writing this post only to remind, this is only a fucking game... Just relax and play or not play. Also Adila doing a great job, every one thinking it's easy to spend your time after work and doing something like that, but hell no, when every one have his own opinion how mod should look how should you change it? Game is working, there is no huge bugs, many things turned in right way, and most important it's still way better than reteil! So pls leave it alone guys... When some one sacrifice his personal time to make game better, just to giving you a chance to play a damn game... and all you can it's take it seriusly like a real things and criticize it... :?
Sex - Murder - Art
Level 2

Postby Sex - Murder - Art » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 6:42 pm

Pfft! boss is just a big cry baby who only cares about his opinion only. '' Bleeeeh! buff dis nerf dat. If u don t, den u ar 2 iq ''

I'm sorry, but I refuse to see a mod who is literally unable to use punction, because he is mentally ill. No, I'm not insulting boss, this is a true story. He already confessed it before.

And besides, Adila might be making some weird / stupid changes every patch, but at least we can argue and have an effect on the mod. Meanwhile, boss is just a fucking brick wall. Have you EVER seen boss changing his mind on anything? No, you did not.
There are many ways to say the right thing, and I choose the worst way to say it.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 7:03 pm

Sex - Murder - Art wrote:Pfft! boss is just a big cry baby who only cares about his opinion only. '' Bleeeeh! buff dis nerf dat. If u don t, den u ar 2 iq ''

I'm sorry, but I refuse to see a mod who is literally unable to use punction, because he is mentally ill. No, I'm not insulting boss, this is a true story. He already confessed it before.

And besides, Adila might be making some weird / stupid changes every patch, but at least we can argue and have an effect on the mod. Meanwhile, boss is just a fucking brick wall. Have you EVER seen boss changing his mind on anything? No, you did not.

you run around with names such as "indrid has foot fetish" "x player sucks dick" and you make no retards lobbies while being the single biggest retard this community has to offer, you don't call others a brick wall you go kys thx
Bestn00b
Level 1

Postby Bestn00b » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 7:06 pm

PianoMan wrote:
Sex - Murder - Art wrote:Pfft! boss is just a big cry baby who only cares about his opinion only. '' Bleeeeh! buff dis nerf dat. If u don t, den u ar 2 iq ''

you run around with names such as "indrid has foot fetish" "x player sucks dick" and you make no retards lobbies while being the single biggest retard this community has to offer, you don't call others a brick wall you go kys thx

Hmmm....biggest retard? You sure Piano? I thought you were biggest retard
cornholiocast
Level 0

Postby cornholiocast » Mon 26 Aug, 2019 7:14 pm

boss's post is generally true so I will only point of the stuff that I don't agree or make some additions to it.

Seems you agreed with his ideas a few days ago so it cant be all bad.?

Yeah Boss´s personality leaves somthing to be desired and ofcourse it counts but in the end what do people care about when playing a 1v1..? that the Lead mod is a Saint or that he did some good balance changes.? Personally i want that we the players have a bigger say in who runs the show and Boss needs to act differently if he wants the job but if he can do that.. i see no reason why he shouldent get the chance.
Last edited by cornholiocast on Mon 26 Aug, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Community General Discussion”