Bug collection list

Generic non-balance topics.
Adila
Level 3

Bug collection list

Postby Adila » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:56 am

Hello guys, I would like to make a full list of known bugs which we will try to fix as many as possible in the next patch.
I will list the bugs by faction It can be map bugs too if you find any.
A short video or a screenshot of the bug would help out allot or try to explain it as good as possible.

ImageChaos Space Marines
- Activating warp shift just before retreating makes bloodletters immune to damage for a few seconds at the start of the retreat when it should have its effect canceled.
- Tzeentch worship's infiltration makes units unresponsive to attack-move commands - this is something unique to the Tzeentch worship, other infiltrating units can be attack-moved like normal. ( on a personal note I would not rate that as a bug and changing it could make it op needs testing )
- Guo Foul Snare bugging out
- PC Turret does not damage nodes.

ImageEldar
- When you buy Faolchu's Wing the enhance abilities under the hotkey D and it's the same hotkey for the heart of darkness So whenever I use enhance I also buy heart of darkness.
- Wraithlord really really rarely does no dmg with his normal sword attack.

ImageImperial Guard
- Multi las turret doesn't damage nodes.
- Catas smoke doesn't check if there is space for it so very rarely they just freeze without doing anything/ unable to retreat out of the bug (source inekura).
- Cata barrage unto transports sometimes get the transport stuck in place and it can't move (Source Inekura)

ImageOrdo Malleus

ImageOrks

ImageSpace Marines
- Techmarine Turret doest damage nodes.

ImageTyranids
- Tier 3 Lictor Flashhook seems to be less reliable compared to the hero one.
Last edited by Adila on Wed 31 Jul, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Torpid

Re: Bug collection list

Postby Torpid » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 11:16 am

Orks:
KN trippa shot granted by his knife fails to stun the FC whilst under the effect battlecry.

Chaos:
Activating warp shift just before retreating makes bloodletters immune to damage for a few seconds at the start of the retreat when it should have its effect cancelled.
Tzeentch worship's infiltration makes units unresponsive to attack move commands - this is something unique to the tzeentch worship, other infiltrating units can be attack-moved like normal.

Eldar:
Rangers have attack ground.
The beacon entity spawned by rangers interrupts charges from warboss/HT.

OM:
Something to test is whether the justicar is meant to get the +65% ranged damage boost from psybolts, if so, does he get it since he doesn't get a loadout swap like the normal strike models do for the sake of the buff. It might be intentional for him not to, but if it is can we confirm that here?
Vindicare's recently implemented garrison damage boost applies at all times, meaning he has 25% extra damage.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
Monikan_Best_Waifu
Level 1

Postby Monikan_Best_Waifu » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 5:09 pm

Chaos

Great Unclean One intestine hooks have a 30% chance to fail because of constipation.

But really, sometimes he will just stand there and don't do the animation. I seem to notice this when a certain character is also casting or in melee. It's hard to reproduce this bug but it does suck because it also consumes cooldown.
Delete your current waifu and praise Monika instead
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Wed 24 Jul, 2019 7:58 pm

T3 Lictor flesh hooks often don't work.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Thu 25 Jul, 2019 6:26 pm

Genestealers still get the random pulses of VFX that usually are restricted for healing-on-hit even when they're doing nothing, just walking around out of combat and stuff.
Centzontotochtin
Level 1

Postby Centzontotochtin » Fri 26 Jul, 2019 1:04 am

I just had a 3v3 where my PC tried putting down a turret. I lost the req and power for it and the green build thingy appeared, but the PC wouldn't build it.
And during the entire game, the "green turret" or whatever, just sat there unbuilt.
Edit:
I was wrong. It's just a visual bug after watching the replay twice and trying it out.
What happened was I had put havocs on overwatch and when I "put down the turret", the req and power went into the havocs and I didn't have enough for the turret but the visual stayed.
Last edited by Centzontotochtin on Sun 28 Jul, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Sun 28 Jul, 2019 1:18 am

Centzontotochtin wrote:I just had a 3v3 where my PC tried putting down a turret. I lost the req and power for it and the green build thingy appeared, but the PC wouldn't build it.
And during the entire game, the "green turret" or whatever, just sat there unbuilt.

That seems very odd and specific, do you have replay of it ? And how often did you encounter it so far ?
Inekura
Level 2

Postby Inekura » Sun 28 Jul, 2019 2:21 pm

Inquisitor: Seals of the judgement ability *dissapear* they are still there but cant be popped even after the timer ran out.
The known lasturret bug that do 0 Damage to power nodes
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Sun 28 Jul, 2019 2:58 pm

Inekura wrote:Inquisitor: Seals of the judgement ability *dissapear* they are still there but cant be popped even after the timer ran out.
The known lasturret bug that do 0 Damage to power nodes

It has been reported that TM turrets and PC turrets also do no damage to power nodes.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Centzontotochtin
Level 1

Postby Centzontotochtin » Sun 28 Jul, 2019 3:53 pm

Adila wrote:
Centzontotochtin wrote:I just had a 3v3 where my PC tried putting down a turret. I lost the req and power for it and the green build thingy appeared, but the PC wouldn't build it.

That seems very odd and specific, do you have replay of it ? And how often did you encounter it so far ?

I was wrong. It's just a visual bug after watching the replay twice and trying it out.
What happened was I had put havocs on overwatch and when I "put down the turret", the req and power went into the havocs and I didn't have enough for the turret but the visual stayed.
Shoulder Mount
Level 1

Postby Shoulder Mount » Mon 29 Jul, 2019 6:48 pm

3 of the ramps to the contested vp of Valinograd Harbor are bugged.

https://imgur.com/a/JQSscKh
Sex - Murder - Art
Level 2

Postby Sex - Murder - Art » Tue 30 Jul, 2019 1:01 pm

Ranger hollow field cloaks enemy units.
There are many ways to say the right thing, and I choose the worst way to say it.
Dark Ace
Level 1

Postby Dark Ace » Tue 30 Jul, 2019 1:05 pm

Sex - Murder - Art wrote:Ranger hollow field cloaks enemy units.

I think its supposed to be like that, as long as they are in the holo field they get infiltrated regardless if its a friend or foe.

Qoute from the Codex wrote:Deploys a holo-field at the target area that lasts for 30 seconds. Any units within radius 15.5 of the field become infiltrated. Range 40, cooldown 55 seconds. Requires Pathfinder Gear.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Tue 30 Jul, 2019 3:29 pm

Sex - Murder - Art wrote:Ranger hollow field cloaks enemy units.

Yeah, that's intentional, you can use it to make units stop automatically firing, but whether it's good or bad it has always done that.
Sex - Murder - Art
Level 2

Postby Sex - Murder - Art » Tue 30 Jul, 2019 9:03 pm

Well to be honest, this feature is so stupid that even I couldn't belive Relic would think something like this, so I didn't bother to search if it was intended or a bug. Thank you for correcting / disappointing.
There are many ways to say the right thing, and I choose the worst way to say it.
Centzontotochtin
Level 1

Postby Centzontotochtin » Wed 09 Oct, 2019 10:41 pm

If the painboy uses his heal on a downed hero, the hero can't be revived by an ally.
Gabriel
Level 1

Postby Gabriel » Thu 10 Oct, 2019 2:50 am

Inquisitor

These 2 errors are often found at the beginning of the game.
1- when the inquisitor performs the hammer of the witches on the target and it arrives and perches behind the inquisitor or tries to surround it, the inquisitor does not perform the skill making it useless at the first moment in addition to having lost energy
2- If the player stops the ability of the hammer of the bushes when the action is ending, an error occurs which causes the hammer to work and not only that but the ability is fully loaded and the ability can be reused For the second time, if this technique is best practiced, the bug is taken advantage of, this does not always happen but it also happens with Holy Pyre

Lord general

There is an error frequently in t2 and t3 with this hero and that is that when using the ability to call reinforcements, he loses energy and needs but reinforcements never came, he got so bad luck with this that I spend 3 times in a row in single game
The general skill of General Basilisk Creeping Barrage seems a lot 175 for his function, a difference from the retail game where the ability was well implemented could cause great damage and even destroy entire armies if they have little life, here in elite you lose The effect of the movement of the camera for every impact on the ground and does not take away enough to make the enemy back without problems that it takes a long time to start the bombing.

Commissar

He did not find error in this hero except when he retires after fighting against melee units, he usually stands still for a second and a half time enough to be violated (even if he has 300 life) by the melee units

The flare does not affect or affect the range of the Noisy Marines (when the blastmaster is improved), the Plasma Cannon Devastator Squadron and the D-Cannon Platform
Broodwich
Level 4

Postby Broodwich » Thu 10 Oct, 2019 5:00 pm

Gabriel wrote:hammer of the bushes

Thank you for my dick's new nickname :)
Fas est ab hoste doceri
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Wed 30 Oct, 2019 11:15 am

Seer Council not giving wraithsight to wraithgaurd for some reason fix pls.
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Wed 30 Oct, 2019 8:48 pm

boss wrote:Seer Council not giving wraithsight to wraithgaurd for some reason fix pls.

Not a bug. Never existed before.
boss
Level 3

Postby boss » Thu 31 Oct, 2019 7:08 am

Torpid wrote:
boss wrote:Seer Council not giving wraithsight to wraithgaurd for some reason fix pls.

Not a bug. Never existed before.

It existed before in elite one of the early changes idk about retail but it did in elite and now it gone for somereason so return it to them
Forums great more stuff to talk about.
crog
Level 2

Postby crog » Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:48 pm

Any solutions for soundbugs?
Really annoying.
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 12 Dec, 2019 6:25 am

There's a TM energy refill exploit if you have Artificers. Plant an unfinished mine in your base, click and press Q to get your energy back. You can get your energy back at anytime with this. Works great with shield so you never die.

This has been there for ages. Just never told anyone.
RedReVenge
Level 1

Postby RedReVenge » Thu 16 Jan, 2020 2:36 pm

Tier 3 Lictor Fleshhooks bugged out on me twice yesterday (ability didn't work, but energy was spent and cd was initiated).
Han_Solo
Level 0

Postby Han_Solo » Sat 18 Jan, 2020 6:47 pm

I know this problem exist since in original game but, did you see a problem in how infantry units collision with each other? The models passing through squad members and stuck in there if order to attack was send, standing like that before other order will be sent. Frequently its happens when squad passing corners or covers, like on screenshot below.
So, i thought maybe it is critical to splash damage effects on infantry? Any AoE damage has its diameter, so maybe if models were't act like this they will be less vulnerable to it?
Also one more thing. Heavy weapon squad and chaos noise marines with blastmaster upgrade has some annoying troubles with how other squad members except one who wearing heavy weapon acting on battlefield when setup is done. Sometimes they get themselfs too far ahead, and dealing whole squad a lot more vulnerable to be forced by close combat. But now is more better, than in original game, where heavy weapon squad members just rushing closely to the target after attack order was sent. Thank you.
Han shot first.
Gabriel
Level 1

Postby Gabriel » Sat 18 Jan, 2020 10:09 pm

Since we talk about IG errors there are others, among them that the general reinforcements brought by the Valkyrie do not always arrive, this never happened in retail, so I think that the mistake was made during the process of a patch. another is that the coverage system for GMs that in many occasions both the sergeant and the commissioner do not take advantage of the coverage and are placed in front of it and not after making the coverage useless, before the upgrade to sergeant the GM take very advantage well coverage is the error is when more members arrive at the squad
Adila
Level 3

Postby Adila » Tue 19 May, 2020 12:31 pm

updated for 2.9.4
if you find anything new please mention it here and we try to fix it.
Centzontotochtin
Level 1

Postby Centzontotochtin » Tue 19 May, 2020 6:08 pm

In team games, if the CS uses his warp global on an allied unit and there's an enemy CS that is not retreating, the warped unit will be warped to the enemy CS. Works normally on your own stuff.
Impregnable
Level 4

Postby Impregnable » Wed 20 May, 2020 6:36 am

Looks like a left over bug from old days. There was a time back in 2015 when there was a bug that made CS teleport global usable on enemy units. It will teleport them next to player's CS. That one has been fixed at that time ofc.
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
"From the United Kingdom!"
"I'm looking for heaven!"
"I'm going to California!"
"Excalibur!"
"Excalibur!"
Inekura
Level 2

Postby Inekura » Wed 07 Oct, 2020 2:14 pm

Hwt sometimes not shooting even tho the opponent is clearly in the firing arc