Habitual Droppers

Generic non-balance topics.
ShowMeMagik
Level 2

Habitual Droppers

Postby ShowMeMagik » Mon 08 Apr, 2019 3:26 pm

Ok maybe a little salty..... but is there a way on the ESL to report people who drop. I know it happens to us all occasionally but played someone the other day who started losing and dropped. ok I thought bit suspicious but then it could happen (in the back of my mind im thinking this isn't the first time) Then played the same guy again thinking hmmm he dropped last time. Suffice to say, I start to beat him and poof he's gone.

Will no doubt avoid said person from now on but I was thinking if the ESL reported on drops then people with large amounts of drops would be flagged up and people could make decisions on whether to bother. (Sorry this is a little bit of blowing off steam)

On a more serious note, if someone drops do I have to finish the game to get my victory? I assume if I concede I lose, what if I then drop? Mostly Im looking for advice so I dont have to camp outside the base sniping the FC every time it gets bought back and trys to make a run for it.

On the flip side does it really matter if I get another loss :lol: :lol:
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Re: Habitual Droppers

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Mon 08 Apr, 2019 10:45 pm

Just beat the comp with your reporter still running if he drops. Game still counts. Then tell him if he does it again you won't play against him because going against the comp is just boring.

Return to “Community General Discussion”