Cosmetic suggestion

Generic non-balance topics.
hiveminion
Level 3

Cosmetic suggestion

Postby hiveminion » Sat 18 Aug, 2018 6:02 pm

I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be great if the carapace of the Capillary Towers and Tyrannoformation could match the color scheme of the Tyranid player. Would help distinguish your towers from those of other players as well.
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Re: Cosmetic suggestion

Postby TE | NoSkill » Sun 19 Aug, 2018 6:15 pm

Very good idea, like it :D

Also some things from me;

-What about changing the slaughter CSM´s melee weapons to chainswords, they look like MoK wannabes with the axes?
- Codex Blood Angels veterans have all golden helmets, in the elite scheme they have nearly all white; possible to change?
- The Blood Angels elite scheme Venerable dreadnaught and normal dreadnaught look very similar. What about making the Ven dread have an Death company scheme, if it can only melee?
- A few more golden bits on the BA elite Termies possible? Or purity seals and loin clothes?

- For the Lunar wolves elite scheme Terminators to let it look more like cataphractii pattern, would the greek/roma style loin cloth from the Ultramarine DLC at the waist (and if possible in an smaller version taped at the bottim of the shoulder plates) aswells as using the helmet from the Imperial Fists DLC and MK V legs help?

Return to “Community General Discussion”