Where do i post that im interested in being a modder or any type of help for the Elite mod community?

Generic non-balance topics.
Lazy_
Level 1

Where do i post that im interested in being a modder or any type of help for the Elite mod community?

Postby Lazy_ » Sun 03 Jun, 2018 3:21 am

Basically i would love to help modding in any type of way or even testing things out because i'm really into W40K universe as a whole and Elite mod and the creator and the people that's help it stay around now are overall pretty good people. To give insight on myself, i would definitely need to be taught how to mod (like beginners type help if that's ok) but i know what 3ds max is and photoshop etc but i just need some help in using them again. I have some ideas in terms of help keeping the game alive and fresh and just help keep the game updated.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Re: Where do i post that im interested in being a modder or any type of help for the Elite mod community?

Postby Oddnerd » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 1:29 am

Add Atlas and speak to him. I'm sure any testers would be appreciated.
Lazy_
Level 1

Re: Where do i post that im interested in being a modder or any type of help for the Elite mod community?

Postby Lazy_ » Mon 04 Jun, 2018 4:31 pm

Oddnerd wrote:Add Atlas and speak to him. I'm sure any testers would be appreciated.

ok thank you.

Return to “Community General Discussion”