Did I just see an actual usage of Tactics?! More please!

Generic non-balance topics.
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Re: Did I just see an actual usage of Tactics?! More please!

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Sat 19 May, 2018 1:57 pm

Again , it's nothing Special
Who wouldnt Attack The unit that is repairing The vehicle when U are attacking it Xddd
The Licking Boogyman
Level 3

Postby The Licking Boogyman » Sat 19 May, 2018 1:58 pm

But i gotta question why this cast in particular is an example for "Finally gud play", when there are many casts with gud play as well?
Schepp himself
Level 3

Postby Schepp himself » Sat 19 May, 2018 2:37 pm

Japanese Sushi wrote:[A player being happy over this awesome game]

...is greeted by his zynical brethen and sisters in this forum. Great work, community. Don't you have a random balance post to spew your negativity or do you just have to spoil the rare glimpse of happiness in this forum/game?

Reconsider life, pls.

Greets
Schepp himself

P.S.: Thanks for the post. I think I would have watched the cast without your posts (it being a fraction war with eldar none the less), but now I will definetly watch it! :)
Greets schep himself thingy
OceansAteAlaska
Level 2

Postby OceansAteAlaska » Sat 19 May, 2018 2:56 pm

God Stop being such a Hurt little child
Nobody insulted him and all we're saying ist that there are Better plays than this

You're The one who is insulting people so maybe you should reconsider your own Life pls
Japanese Sushi
Level 1

Postby Japanese Sushi » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:00 pm

OceansAteAlaska wrote:God Stop being such a Hurt little child
Nobody insulted him and all we're saying ist that there are Better plays than this

You're The one who is insulting people so maybe you should reconsider your own Life pls

Please stop fighting. Can’t we all just enjoy the game please?

Also can you please link me some vids that you think have the “Better plays”? I’d like to learn some more by watching before I do something stupid like last time when I accidentally naded myself when I thought I used fleet... xp
Japanese Sushi
Level 1

Postby Japanese Sushi » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:02 pm

Schepp himself wrote:
Japanese Sushi wrote:[A player being happy over this awesome game]

...is greeted by his zynical brethen and sisters in this forum. Great work, community. Don't you have a random balance post to spew your negativity or do you just have to spoil the rare glimpse of happiness in this forum/game?

Reconsider life, pls.

Greets
Schepp himself

P.S.: Thanks for the post. I think I would have watched the cast without your posts (it being a fraction war with eldar none the less), but now I will definetly watch it! :)

Please don’t poke the community. I wouldn’t want you to get caught in the crossfire as well. Can’t we all just enjoy the game please?
Japanese Sushi
Level 1

Postby Japanese Sushi » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:04 pm

The Licking Boogyman wrote:But i gotta question why this cast in particular is an example for "Finally gud play", when there are many casts with gud play as well?

Like how I replied to OceansAteAlaska, can you please link me some vids with “Better plays”? I’d like to learn and see how the good players do.
Swift

Postby Swift » Sat 19 May, 2018 3:37 pm

Ok, well this is an odd thread to begin with. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but it comes across as a little condescending/strange, but either way, I guess I'm glad that you like what you see!

To address those who jumped on the bandwagon of "Need to shut this guy down fast he's a troll", does it really matter that there's a topic praising stuff? It doesn't matter if the guy is showing by it that he's new, he's enthusiastic, even if its a weird way to show it. Stop hating on anyone who isn't top tier pr0 well-known ubertastic player, it;s what drives people away from this community.

Going to lock this, because its got way to stupid.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.

Return to “Community General Discussion”