Beginner Games

Generic non-balance topics.
Drogga
Level 0

Beginner Games

Postby Drogga » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 6:57 pm

Hello all! My name is Drogga and I have been watching Dow II rise and fall throughout time mostly watching all of Indrid's content and occasionally spectating matches. I came to a realization next week that I have been supporting games and communities that I find much worse then DoW and would really like to become involved more. So i'm going to begin learning the game more and try hosting newer player matches whenever I can find time. So if any new players are out there and would like to start getting in more games, feel free to add me on steam and I will invite all whenever I host. I hope this post helps people who have been on the edge of starting playing to pick up the game and try and dive in with me.

Thanks
-Drogga
Rostam
Level 4

Re: Beginner Games

Postby Rostam » Sat 17 Mar, 2018 8:15 pm

Greetings. and welcome
About what u seek
1-you can find games mostly in the evening (around 5 pm-2 am) GMT and on the weekends its usually on from late morning till late night
2-There is a thread for beginners here which u might find useful viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1927&start=120
3-you can find new players here on this this discord server (Elite mod proving grounds) its specifically for low skill and new players https://discord.gg/HqdawGs

I suggest u try to find some 1v1s if you wanna hone your skills, 3v3s are fun but 1v1s will teach you alot if you try them. some heroes are easier to start with like "Force Commander" "Warboss" "Warlock" "Chaos Lord" also try to learn a race and a commander at first then move to the others if you like.
Good luck
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy

Return to “Community General Discussion”