Generic non-balance topics.
The Paladin
Level 0

Re: Enlarge elite mod playerbase

Postby The Paladin » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:12 pm

PianoMan wrote:soyboy who thinks hes smart
ayy lmao
remove all these fucking posts

Not even 2 minutes and my point is already proven!
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:19 pm

think about what you're doing for a second, writing such long posts in a retarded irrelevant forum, do you really think you're proving anything?
The Paladin
Level 0

Postby The Paladin » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:35 pm

PianoMan wrote:think about what you're doing for a second, writing such long posts in a retarded irrelevant forum, do you really think you're proving anything?

I just did. Multiple times too. Strange you are a member if it is so irrelevant and retarded. YOU should think about what happens when someone drags you into court for the kind of things you post in PUBLIC. Anyone that takes a few seconds on Google and sees just how many people have landed up in prison for the kind of things you spout in public would think 10 times before they were so careless. People FAR more powerful and FAR more influential than you are. If ANYONE needs to do any thinking, it is YOU.
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 4:36 pm

tldr again
1v1 or stfu lmao
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 6:19 pm

The Paladin wrote:
TE | NoSkill wrote:
The Paladin wrote:"It's such a small minority that I don't even see how so many people find it and are immediately offended by someone being a dick on the internet."

I' ve seen spamming. I know what it is and can actually laugh about it too. There is a distinct gap between being a dick...and asking for a lawsuit. This was defamation of character and racial slurs which = libel. It is also very simple, the users that are on there see all this venom/ hate speech/ defamation of character going on in a PUBLIC chat area. anywhere from 30 to over 100 users on at any moment. Whom WOULDN' T see it? The one profile I linked even boasted about "being able to piss me off and there is nothing I could do about it." (Amusing he thinks he is that important.) Individuals like that should be booted out of any group membership. They bring a slur on the whole group. Not to mention the legal implications and blowback from events like that. Having Aliases does not protect people contrary to what they think. It does not make them 'invisible'. It does not make them 'untraceable'. I pity those that think they are 'untouchable'.

And were you pissed off a bout him all the time?

You missed the entire point. It has to do with the level of filth and hate speech/ defamation issuing from them. It has to do with the level of arrogance and over inflated self importance. No one can justify their behaviour. I would play the most intellectually challenged gamer in the world rather than the most skilled professional with an attitude able to be described as having 'evolved' in the sewer. When you have to start degrading and insulting someone and bringing racial slurs into an issue then you not only lose the argument, but show your lack of culture/ education and upbringing.

Nice to know, that you care so much about culture;
yet some ppl just don t care, so why should you care?
Also, describing ppl as arrogant, if they not adhere to your definition of speech is a bit....arrogant?
Codex

Postby Codex » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:05 pm

Is this game still alive?

Do I need to come back and use my mod powers?

Everyone stay calm.

Seriously though, how alive is this game these days?
Righteousness does not make right
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:09 pm

You can generally get several 3v3s in as long as the european players are awake.
TE | NoSkill
Level 3

Postby TE | NoSkill » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:30 pm

Codex wrote:Is this game still alive?

Everyone stay calm.

Yes, deliver us from stale content
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Tue 10 Jul, 2018 7:37 pm

Codex wrote:Is this game still alive?

Everyone stay calm.

HOLY SHIT CODEX

But to actually answer the question, 2.8 came out like 2 days ago. Working on some bugfixes for it but.... yeah. Otherwise just pop onto the discord server and you can see for yourself.
Codex

Postby Codex » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 5:18 pm

Cool! Thanks Atlas.

Stay calm. And carry on.
Righteousness does not make right
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Wed 11 Jul, 2018 6:28 pm

Active during European times and after that you need to ask people on friends list for 1v1's. I usually keep one other game to play for when I can't find anything.

Return to “Community General Discussion”