MOK havoc suggestion

Generic non-balance topics.
TheGoldenChicken
Level 1

MOK havoc suggestion

Postby TheGoldenChicken » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 11:50 am

So I noticed something the other day: The chaos havocs are the only melee-capable units, who get a mark of khorne, and don't switch to melee.

This is extremely offensive, because is there anything less khorny, than getting a huge-ass autocannon, only to use it to shoot people with? I therefore propose, that chaos havocs with the mark of khorne upgrade, be granted 1000 heavy melee DPS, to symbolize the favor the blood god bestows upon them, for foregoing their vastly superior firepower, in return for stabbing the enemy with the pitifully small bayonet on the end of their huge autocannon.
Rostam
Level 4

Re: MOK havoc suggestion

Postby Rostam » Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:26 pm

does any one know what MOK havocs get in table top? I mean is there even MOK havocs in TT?
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Fri 15 Dec, 2017 11:36 pm

What about having the autocannons do melee damage instead or explosive? Like they're shooting fists at people.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 12:07 am

Rostam313 wrote:does any one know what MOK havocs get in table top? I mean is there even MOK havocs in TT?
They exist. No unit get direct benefits for being MOK. They get access to certain things and can be buffed through things like characters and certain strategems.
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 2:22 am

Atlas wrote:What about having the autocannons do melee damage instead or explosive? Like they're shooting fists at people.

The complete absolute rage at the long-ranged retreat wipes would be the main selling point rather than the retreat wipes themselves

Return to “Community General Discussion”