Crog vs Corn GRUDGE MATCH preshow

Generic non-balance topics.
crog
Level 2

Crog vs Corn GRUDGE MATCH preshow

Postby crog » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello guys,

i am sure everyone who played with him experienced his saltyness in almost every game.
If you read the comment section of the games casted with him there are hundreds of complaints about him. like here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6uooka65U
I think he is ruining the whole fun of this game, with his unmannered and disrespectful way.

Is there a way to stop him (ban for a time) or to talk with him to seek some help for his mental sickness?

The community is small, i know every active player around and had never any issues except with cornholio and i think iam not the only one.

any ideas?
PianoMan
Level 3

Re: the great Cornholio issue

Postby PianoMan » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 12:45 pm

don't play with or against someone you hate
solved?
Torpid

Postby Torpid » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 12:52 pm

PianoMan wrote:don't play with or against someone you hate
solved?

Oi git, you must be a weirdboy or something because that noggin' you've got is 'ugggeeeeee.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
hiveminion
Level 3

Postby hiveminion » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 1:29 pm

Frankly I find the people who so openly call out another player on their behaviour more toxic for the community than the 'sour apple' itself. If you have an issue with someone either resolve it privately or, as has been suggested, avoid that person online.
Shroom
Level 2

Postby Shroom » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 2:49 pm

hes not the most pleasant person to play with, but at the end of the day just dont play with him if it bothers you so much
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 5:21 pm

Iunno, I saw him sperg out only once or twice when I played with him in so long. Watching the replay again, I can't see THAT much of his alleged toxicity in that one match; most I see is gankatorus saying he was getting messaged though in that case at least corn tried keeping it private. Other than that, if that's toxicity for you, I got bad news for you fam. I mean, shit, I've said worse things in the last match I got casted in not to mention the times I wasn't casted, and nobody's making a thread about me.

If you don't like him, don't play with him. I don't want to be the guy saying this with such a dead community, but we all know there's not going to be a magical conversation that suddenly fixes everything within the day, and it beats bringing more attention to the issue through a thread.
The great Cornholio
Level 2

Postby The great Cornholio » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 7:38 pm

i have a great idea crog... the truth...u have very few hours in the game and last time i asked you a simple polite question you exploded into rage and salt and called me a shitty noob/claiming to carry your team... iam sorry man.. but i never seen u carry anything.. you are pretty good at whining and talking poo poo in games yourself so i hardly think you have anythinto 2 complain about and i rather just play with other people... but you can always host your own lobbies since u only play 3v3.

and like psycho said...many people say or do the same stuff or worse... grow up kido..

oh and 1 last thing... 5-6 weirdoes on youtube is not 100 of complains... count again..
HUNTER
Level 1

Postby HUNTER » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:09 pm

The only clear solution I can see is this:

Grudge Match!
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:17 pm

hiveminion wrote:Frankly I find the people who so openly call out another player on their behaviour more toxic for the community than the 'sour apple' itself.
Are you for real?
You find someone actually toxic less toxic than someone pointing out the toxic person?
So do you feel like someone pointing to someone who just pushed someone else over for no reason worse than the guy pushing?
Whut? °_O

@ Psycho. The problem is that it's not just once in a while. The problem presents itself way too often.

@ crog. Take the advice from others and just avoid him.
The great Cornholio
Level 2

Postby The great Cornholio » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:50 pm

learn from riku crog.. the guy that goes on mic and calls max and yarrick virgins and ugly nerds that nobody loves..... posts threads about torpid being a retard and that he should be banned... flames everybody that disagress with him.... let riku tell you how 2 behave..:) seriously

i think this picture shows my point about crog... and his "manners"

http://imgur.com/a/8vDJL
Last edited by The great Cornholio on Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:57 pm

HUNTER wrote:The only clear solution I can see is this:

Grudge Match!

GRUDGE MATCH?
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:00 pm

GRUDGE
FUCKING
MATCH

Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:16 pm

The great Cornholio wrote:learn from riku crog.. the guy that goes on mic and calls max and yarrick virgins and ugly nerds that nobody loves..... posts threads about torpid being a retard and that he should be banned... flames everybody that disagress with him.... let riku tell you how 2 behave..:) seriously
Yes I, partially, did that. (Seriously check your facts before posting). And that's the only thing you got on me to fall back on, all the time...
While there have been countless occasions of you being a complete and utter ass.
Don't forget that I did that because Max was constantly kicking me from lobbies for simply using fire dragons.
And well Yarick for being an asshole all the time towards me.
Max and I actually talked about it afterwards, like 2 grown-ups do, and he apologised! Perspective is a bitch :)

And the rest what you spew are just lies again, le sigh.
Keep living in your own little dreamworld. It looks very sad from here :(

So yes. Him listening to me is the best thing he can do.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:18 pm

Ace has it F*CKING RIGHT

Let the grudge match decide who is innocent and who is guilty.

Winner gets... idk some leftover game I have left.
Loser will be remembered in the Hall of Shame!

We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.
In fealty to the Salt God (our undying Lord) and by the grace of the Elite Mod, I declare a GRUDGE MATCH upon Cornholio and crog.
I hereby sign the death warrant of these two fegs and consign a million souls to observe.
May retreating Terminators account in all balance.
The Emperor Protects.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:21 pm

Please let me be the one to destroy the great Assholio once and for all :)
Torpid

Re: Crog vs Corn GRUDGE MATCH preshow

Postby Torpid » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:31 pm

In Riku's defence I was a bit of a retard 3years ago.
Lets make Ordo Malleus great again!
HUNTER
Level 1

Postby HUNTER » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 11:33 pm

Assholio has already been destroyed many times (if you know what I mean). What I'm trying to say is... he is no virgin XO
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:04 am

It amuses me that people shit-talking each other tends to pump more life into the community than a new patch.

I'd watch it.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:06 am

Torpid wrote:In Riku's defence I was a bit of a retard 3years ago.

Also in urs and Riku's defence :
I am still a retard sometimes :D

Riku doing a grudge match :D

PS: venjitron is feg :P
Last edited by Rostam on Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:12 am

Dark Riku wrote:@ Psycho. The problem is that it's not just once in a while. The problem presents itself way too often.

Not denying that, just that I find it strange he seems to chill when I play with him. Don't misunderstand it as saying "he's not that bad", but I think he's more than capable of toning it down. Now obviously being capable of =/= being willing to, so that's a problem by itself. I do recall one incident where he straight up prevented a game from starting just because paige didn't want to kick one guy I forgot the name of before leaving.
HUNTER
Level 1

Postby HUNTER » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 12:15 am

Rostam313 wrote:I am still a retard sometimes :D

Sometimes? Kappa
Paranoid Kamikaze
Level 4

Postby Paranoid Kamikaze » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 4:25 am

Yeah he bitches a lot. I don't really mind it though as I just want people to play with when I'm on. I get a little mad though when I think his rage makes people want to play less. Because it reduces the amount of people I have to play with.

Oh, and grudge matches should be a built-in feature of the forum by the way. Generates more traffic than tournaments.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 4:33 am

hahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 2:34 pm

The great Cornholio wrote: i think this picture shows my point about crog... and his "manners"

1 - ) If you want to see manners, you have to earn some respect first. You are well knowen for blaming your team mates for your losses. Have you ever tyred to look on your own faults? Or just leaving that place insted of raging in chat?

crog wrote:I think he is ruining the whole fun of this game, with his unmannered and disrespectful way.

Is there a way to stop him (ban for a time) or to talk with him to seek some help for his mental sickness?

2 - ) No one is forcing you to watch him, so why do you even bother? Or do you have some mental sickness, makes you watch games that you don't like? There are even worse people like '' RETARDO '' but no one complains about him in retail. Do you know why? Because unlike you, those people are mature enough to have fun with that guy. I guess Cornholio is right about what he said, grow up kiddo.

3 - ) Okay, he is blaming his team mates a lot and this is the reason why community doesn't likes him, but like 50% of those blamings are right. He might not be perfect, but not eather his team mates.

-----

So in short, Cornholio is right.
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 2:51 pm

Btw, grudge match solves nothing. I tryed it on gankatorus. All he did was '' Is dow2 your life? yeah, go tell your father that you win a match '' after I started to RAPE him with my LRR in front of his base.

Just in case if he says I am lying

https://www.gamereplays.org/dawnofwar2/ ... &id=322297
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 4:07 pm

is there gonna be another grudge match?
so far it is :
Corn v Crog
Corn v Riku
Ege v Gank

lets get some popcorn first
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
PianoMan
Level 3

Postby PianoMan » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 4:50 pm

egewithin wrote:Btw, grudge match solves nothing. I tryed it on gankatorus. All he did was '' Is dow2 your life? yeah, go tell your father that you win a match '' after I started to RAPE him with my LRR in front of his base.

you didn't beat him unless it's 1v1 boy
Shroom
Level 2

Postby Shroom » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 4:52 pm

egewithin wrote:Btw, grudge match solves nothing. I tryed it on gankatorus. All he did was '' Is dow2 your life? yeah, go tell your father that you win a match '' after I started to RAPE him with my LRR in front of his base.

3v3 =/= grudge match
egewithin
Level 5

Postby egewithin » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 6:56 am

Not my fault. He asked to fight alone in that top line with fixed starting locations. Not my idea. But of cource, you will not tell these to him will you?
Aguxyz
Level 3

Postby Aguxyz » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 9:43 am

if anyone is gonna grudge corn its me ive been waiting for years to grudge corn >:l
"Does the Seer see its own doom!?" -Tau commander
2torpid4u: You still haven't sucked my big pink nipples Agu :(

Return to “Community General Discussion”