Map creators. Once again some help.

Generic non-balance topics.
Black Relic
Level 4

Map creators. Once again some help.

Postby Black Relic » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 7:09 am

Ok a couple of things i would like to ask.

One is how do you normally decide how to make a map. What impacts you to make a map a certain way in terms of design. Do you build to favor certain play styles but also not limit others and just maybe make them unfavorable? Do you have a goal with a map?

Two is how can you move a object to its side? for example being i have seen in some maps where a container is on its side rather than upright.

Three. How can I obtain more Stamps? Like stamps that are already in the game. I can't seem an gain access to them. Like Blue Sparks on the ground to small eruption splats (see zee's lava map).

I am struggling to my maps for my mod since I have other things to think out like Forward base points and Stratagems. So I need some inspiration.
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
MaxPower
Contributor

Re: Map creators. Once again some help.

Postby MaxPower » Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:44 am

This should help you with atleast some of your questions:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9TXf ... DRUS0FWenc
"A fortress is built with blood and toil. Only by blood and toil may it be taken." Leman Russ
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 3:41 am

That does help thanks. But any idea how i can get some more stamps? Like flashing blue lights? Is there a website i can go to to get some more?
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 12:43 pm

Black Relic wrote:That does help thanks. But any idea how i can get some more stamps? Like flashing blue lights? Is there a website i can go to to get some more?

You have to open the maps with them and stamp them from there. As long as you have the right ones, should take about fifteen minutes in total. You'll never have all the stamps, there are simply too many and used too little.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Tue 21 Feb, 2017 6:08 pm

How do I open the maps with the stamps? I have tried to open maps before like last stand maps so i can look at their markers and what not.

Return to “Community General Discussion”