Cheers to Indrid & Rupee comebacks,Elite Needs support

Generic non-balance topics.
Rostam
Level 4

Cheers to Indrid & Rupee comebacks,Elite Needs support

Postby Rostam » Tue 31 Jan, 2017 5:49 am

Just wanted to show my gratitude and the gratitude of community for the return of 3 best Elite Mod casters
INDRID - REDRUPEE - MAESTRO

and to all the viewers who are watching this video,JUST DO IT . start ur own you-tube casts,go and play more,send replays to casters ;if u dont have the time to start ur casts on you-tube get ur twitch.tv channel up and running,it is easier to stream (and it needs less time) . so start ur casts or go stream . advertise any where u can when u can,tell retail players to join elite mod . SIGN UP for the tournaments , help new players to get on their feet . put away the grudge and salt,instead get some happiness and fun back in games . be positive,be active . and DO IT,JUST DO IT

Elite Mod needs u lads,Godspeed

JUST DO IT
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
Attachments

[The extension jpg has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Private Hix
Level 1

Re: Cheers to Indrid & Rupee comebacks,Elite Needs support

Postby Private Hix » Tue 31 Jan, 2017 6:50 am

I was utterly amazed when I saw that Indrid uploaded 407 (FOUR-HUNDRED-AND-FREAKING-SEVEN) new videos! I usually watch a match while I'm eating lunch, so this'll keep me busy aha.

On a side note, any news if Indrid will be posting any new 3v3's?

Major props everyone!
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Tue 31 Jan, 2017 8:06 am

Private Hix wrote:I was utterly amazed when I saw that Indrid uploaded 407 (FOUR-HUNDRED-AND-FREAKING-SEVEN) new videos! I usually watch a match while I'm eating lunch, so this'll keep me busy aha.

On a side note, any news if Indrid will be posting any new 3v3's?

Major props everyone!

I think so . he mostly casts 3v3s ,after that 1v1s and he rarely does 2v2s . also if u have some more popcorn take a look at red rupee and maestro casts . they have some great casts as well
in fact i have handpicked good replays of indrid,rupee and maestro in a few playlist in my channel (i have handpicked about 700 videos of indrid out of 1500 videos,watched them all so these are the my pov goodies) this is the link to the playlists
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2l9kb ... /playlists

also there are a couple of casters as well other than those guys such as : BbBos (Currently inactive) - Adeptus Noobus - Generals Gentlemen

PS:there was another guy looking for some modding recently a few posts before i lead him to u . i hope the modding goes well mate . dow2 needs all the help it can get .
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” Leon Tolstoy
Private Hix
Level 1

Postby Private Hix » Tue 31 Jan, 2017 8:23 am

Rostam313 wrote:I think so . he mostly casts 3v3s ,after that 1v1s and he rarely does 2v2s . also if u have some more popcorn take a look at red rupee and maestro casts . they have some great casts as well
in fact i have handpicked good replays of indrid,rupee and maestro in a few playlist in my channel (i have handpicked about 700 videos of indrid out of 1500 videos,watched them all so these are the my pov goodies) this is the link to the playlists
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2l9kb ... /playlists

Ooo, will do!

Rostam313 wrote:PS:there was another guy looking for some modding recently a few posts before i lead him to u . i hope the modding goes well mate . dow2 needs all the help it can get .

Ah I saw that, but I lost track of what thread that was in. Would you mind pointing me to it again? I am in contact with another person who was looking for modding help, but not the one you were pointing in my direction.

Also, I'm 10% done with Concept art for Faction 1 and 3% done with Concept art for Faction 2 ;)
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Tue 31 Jan, 2017 9:32 am

I think this is the guy "Ettenreb of the tees" ,i am not sure i kinda lost track of it . but i am pretty sure it was in this thread (There might be other people in this thread that would have some useful info for u) . in addition to that There was a rumor about a "Nemesis Dread Knight" model in the "Greyknights" army in this thread,if u wanna work on that project and use it in ur mod talk to caeltos about it (Nemesis Dread Knight has been mentioned in this thread)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1557

PS: when ur mod is finished inform me ,may be i can get u some players . I myself would like to play ur mod when finished ,may be even cast some games for it . good luck and godspeed
The Dragon Reborn
Level 1

Postby The Dragon Reborn » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 2:43 am

I was going to try my hand at streaming when I get fibre hooked up to the house next month....Will finally have good internet.
It might force me to get good :lol:
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 5:34 am

The Dragon Reborn wrote:I was going to try my hand at streaming when I get fibre hooked up to the house next month....Will finally have good internet.
It might force me to get good :lol:

Sounds good man . the more try out the better elite mod gets
Impregnable told me he had the most glorious tournament of his career last weekend ,even when dow2 has not been in a good condition . so many good players have come back though . along with new streamers .

godspeed mate
Private Hix
Level 1

Postby Private Hix » Wed 01 Feb, 2017 8:08 pm

Rostam313 wrote:PS: when ur mod is finished inform me ,may be i can get u some players . I myself would like to play ur mod when finished ,may be even cast some games for it . good luck and godspeed

Wow thanks man! It will be a long while from now, but I'll be sure to let you know! I am also going to be using the assets I create for the mod in an animated feature film (even farther in the future haha), so I'll be able to focus a lot of my effort onto it.
Rostam
Level 4

Postby Rostam » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 4:51 am

Private Hix wrote:
Rostam313 wrote:PS: when ur mod is finished inform me ,may be i can get u some players . I myself would like to play ur mod when finished ,may be even cast some games for it . good luck and godspeed

Wow thanks man! It will be a long while from now, but I'll be sure to let you know! I am also going to be using the assets I create for the mod in an animated feature film (even farther in the future haha), so I'll be able to focus a lot of my effort onto it.

wow . nice . by making an animated movie u mean u may do a project like lord inquisitor?

(I have collected some few 40k animations , there are so few of them)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6 ... 5Y&index=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjaYW5C ... 5Y&index=2
Private Hix
Level 1

Postby Private Hix » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 7:07 am

Rostam313 wrote:wow . nice . by making an animated movie u mean u may do a project like lord inquisitor?

Yep exactly like that one, except mine isn't Warhammer 40K based. Although, I do want to do a short animation involving 40K stuff, would just need to make the assets.
Aetherion
Level 2

Postby Aetherion » Fri 03 Feb, 2017 11:29 am

Rostam313 wrote:Just wanted to show my gratitude and the gratitude of community for the return of 3 best Elite Mod casters
INDRID - REDRUPEE - MAESTRO

and to all the viewers who are watching this video,JUST DO IT . start ur own you-tube casts,go and play more,send replays to casters ;if u dont have the time to start ur casts on you-tube get ur twitch.tv channel up and running,it is easier to stream (and it needs less time) . so start ur casts or go stream . advertise any where u can when u can,tell retail players to join elite mod . SIGN UP for the tournaments , help new players to get on their feet . put away the grudge and salt,instead get some happiness and fun back in games . be positive,be active . and DO IT,JUST DO IT

Elite Mod needs u lads,Godspeed

JUST DO IT
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

+1 for the emprah
CREED FOR THE PLAN GOD
ELDRAD FOR THE DICK THRONE
just as planned

Return to “Community General Discussion”