Hello!

Generic non-balance topics.
Radouane
Level 1

Hello!

Postby Radouane » Tue 03 May, 2016 8:52 pm

I don't know how to start this. but can anyone plz just gift me the DoW II retribution by steam?
The game is on 75% sale until 5th.
I will be so thankful!
Radouane
Level 1

Re: Hello!

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 12:34 am

I don't think I even need to bump!! :?
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Wed 04 May, 2016 2:19 am

Not gonna lie, you're probably not going to get free stuff just because you ask. Maybe if you threw in a promise to blow the donor or something.
Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Wed 04 May, 2016 8:28 am

You know what i happen to have a free copy of DoW2 Retribution yet i have no idea whether this is a scam or not lol.
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 8:46 am

Atlas wrote:Not gonna lie, you're probably not going to get free stuff just because you ask. Maybe if you threw in a promise to blow the donor or something.

Let me first have a doner than we will negotiate!
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 8:50 am

Carnevour wrote:You know what i happen to have a free copy of DoW2 Retribution yet i have no idea whether this is a scam or not lol.

Scam is an other thing... I am directly asking for help.and yet not offering anything to make this look like scam!
Can you tell me how you got the free copy of the game?
welshy
Level 2

Postby welshy » Wed 04 May, 2016 9:01 am

Radouane wrote:I don't know how to start this. but can anyone plz just gift me the DoW II retribution by steam?
I will be so thankful!

If it is on sale at 75% off why don't you just go and buy it? For £5 it is less than a couple of beers, the same price as some supermarket chicken or a very quick hand job by the local granny. Just sacrifice another element of your life and get the game. I, like Carnevour has a free copy of Ret, but I will definitely not be handing it out under these circumstances.

Make a sacrifice, get the game!
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 04 May, 2016 9:55 am

Don't take this the wrong way, but beggars can't be choosers.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 10:55 am

welshy wrote:
Radouane wrote:I don't know how to start this. but can anyone plz just gift me the DoW II retribution by steam?
I will be so thankful!

If it is on sale at 75% off why don't you just go and buy it? For £5 it is less than a couple of beers, the same price as some supermarket chicken or a very quick hand job by the local granny. Just sacrifice another element of your life and get the game. I, like Carnevour has a free copy of Ret, but I will definitely not be handing it out under these circumstances.

The problem is not on payment! It is because I am down the legal year!
Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Wed 04 May, 2016 11:43 am

Radouane wrote:
welshy wrote:
I will be so thankful!

The problem is not on payment! It is because I am down the legal year!

This is either some top trolling or you are the most honest and gullible person in the world.
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 12:13 pm

Carnevour wrote:This is either some top trolling or you are the most honest and gullible person in the world.

Hey wait dont be rude plz. all I want is too play the game like every one.I am sure that even if I proved to you that I am under the year you will not be paying for someone you already took a judge of him that he is scammer!
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 04 May, 2016 1:25 pm

Why on earth would you use your real age on Steam? I set mine to 1980, doesn't mean I was born then, but lets me buy stuff anyway. 8-)
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Wed 04 May, 2016 3:29 pm

What swift said. Nobody cares about age restriction just change you birth year and buy for 4 bucks on steam atm ez.
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Wed 04 May, 2016 4:19 pm

Swiftsabre wrote:Why on earth would you use your real age on Steam? I set mine to 1980, doesn't mean I was born then, but lets me buy stuff anyway. 8-)

Because he cant lie. Like in those movies
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Wed 04 May, 2016 5:19 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:
Swiftsabre wrote:Why on earth would you use your real age on Steam? I set mine to 1980, doesn't mean I was born then, but lets me buy stuff anyway. 8-)

Such intelligent people around!
How can I have a payment account if I am not 18 ?
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Wed 04 May, 2016 5:37 pm

Radouane wrote:
DandyFrontline wrote:

Cant u just ask your parents/older friends/other relatives to buy it for you, and u ll just give them money back with cash
welshy
Level 2

Postby welshy » Wed 04 May, 2016 5:39 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:
Radouane wrote:
DandyFrontline wrote:

Cant u just ask your parents/older friends/other relatives to buy it for you, and u ll just give them money back with cash

You beat me too it! I am sure there are hundreds of other ways of getting the game that doesn't involve asking a community to donate.
Swift

Postby Swift » Wed 04 May, 2016 7:44 pm

I bought the game when I was 14 by asking my parents, so you can probably just go ahead and do that. Also, I don't have a copy or money on steam to get it atm.
Indrid

Postby Indrid » Wed 04 May, 2016 7:46 pm

Not sure what country you're in but you can get a debit card as young as 11 in the UK. I find it hard to believe that a 17 year old has absolutely no way to pay for things online .
Radouane
Level 1

Postby Radouane » Thu 05 May, 2016 1:02 am

I asked my parents hundreds of times.butmy mother answer was that she will never pay for a game that will waste my time and drive me away from school and homeworks. Last time (week ago)I told her school is about to end and she decided to never bought me a game.
So I didn't find anyway other way only ask community since the game on sale!
Anyway! I give up... I will never have a chance to play this game.
Ty to every who tried to help. Especially those who shocked me You are scammer! I really appreciate it...
Sill only today before sall is over and I feel helpless!!
Good luck to every one who play this game hope someone can find me a free copy of the game and sent it to my email: pro.game.player.rs@gmail.com
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Thu 05 May, 2016 2:02 am

Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Thu 05 May, 2016 7:55 am

I think OP deserves a badge for the most creative troll post in a while.
Arbit
Level 3

Postby Arbit » Thu 05 May, 2016 6:57 pm

OP

Maybe... you should listen to your mom.
My 1v1 map - Imperial Plaza. Revisions are in progress so please check it out and give feedback!
Lulgrim
Admin

Postby Lulgrim » Thu 05 May, 2016 8:15 pm

Idk, might not be a troll. But the angle doesn’t look very successful.
Carnevour
Level 2

Postby Carnevour » Thu 05 May, 2016 8:31 pm

W.e I can give him a copy of retribution, so at least ill know that i have succesfully ruined not only my life but of another. And if your mom is hot and wants to sas me please arrange a skype call.

Return to “Community General Discussion”