- Infestation Towers' sight radius is not affected by Malignant Blindness
- KNob "Kaboom!" knocks Dreadnoughts around
- Turrets deal zero damage to power nodes
- Sub-selection portraits swap position
- Raptors still use melee decorators with melta guns
- Interceptor Storm Bolters lose audio when switching weapons
- Sentinel loses audio for multilaser
- Purifiers Justicar does not hold his hammer
- Touch of Nurgle can be placed on Plague Champion, reviving him on death while active
- (6p) Taros Mining Facility: Heroes can become stuck behind HQ after reviving
- Slugga Nob cannot repair or build banners (intended?)
- Warrior call-in does not reinforce (needs confirmation)
- Nurgle Shrine suppression ignores things that are meant to give suppression immunity (needs confirmation)
- Psychic Lash has cooldown reset and energy returned when it kills a model
- Hive Node ability does not protect generators/power nodes (all structures?)
Lost Son of Nikhel
Contributor

Re: 2.5.0 Bugs/Issues

Postby Lost Son of Nikhel » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 10:49 pm

Interceptor Squad lose the firing sound of the Stormbolters when they change from Swords to Psycannons.
"Pater, peccavi in caelum et coram te; iam non sum dignus vocari filius tuus". Dixit autem pater: "manducemus et epulemur, quia hic filius meus mortuus erat et revixit, perierat et inventus est"

There will be no forgiveness for us.
Forestradio
Level 5

Postby Forestradio » Sun 21 Feb, 2016 11:36 pm

call da boyz lets allies reinforce
Rewston
Level 1

Postby Rewston » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 1:33 am

New 2v2 map seems to have issues with the southern most power node.
we were not able to place our third power in a couple of our games tonight.
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 2:57 pm

Gnaerold Ghostwolf wrote:When u buy exarch for banshees it will not reinforce until u get exarch or cancel upgrade.
I'm not sure what you mean? °_O But Any squad that is upgrading to any squad leader can't reinforce. That's normal.
Cyris
Level 4

Postby Cyris » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 3:12 pm

Forestradio wrote:call da boyz lets allies reinforce

Ha!

Indrid wrote:- KNob "Kaboom!" knocks Dreadnoughts around

I hope I get a chance to see this before it gets fixed...
Dark Riku
Level 5

Postby Dark Riku » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 3:51 pm

The KN kaboom "bug" has been around since forever. Just YT it.
Psycho
Level 3

Postby Psycho » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 4:28 pm

Cyris wrote:I hope I get a chance to see this before it gets fixed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJtc5ZmpwgA#t=11m35s
See at around 11:30 of the video, and keep an eye on the kommando nob and the tyrant guard. I think it's the same bug he mentioned.

Several times funnier considering the tyrand guard not only knocked down two raveners, but also blew up a mine upon landing, suppressing them.
Black Relic
Level 4

Postby Black Relic » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 4:39 pm

if you are purchasing a squad leader for any squad then that squad cannot reinforce until the upgrade finishes. That is not a bug, that has been in the game since day 1. Purchasing a unit and reinforcement both get cued in the unit's "upgrade progress bar." So if you purchase a leader then that units is upgrading. And if you want to reinforce (which in mild terms is upgrading to full strength) you have to wait or cancel the squad leader. Any its not bug. The only way you can by bass that is with a reinforcement action which automatically reinforce a squad to full even when that squad is in retreat which is what the SM drop pod does. It can reinforce squads that are in retreat which actually might be unintentional.
Last edited by Black Relic on Tue 23 Feb, 2016 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"...With every strike of his sword, with every word of his speech, does he reaffirm the ideals of our honored master..." -From the Teachings of Roboute Guilliman as laid down in the Apocrypha of Skaros. Space Marines Codex pg. 54
fankater
Level 2

Postby fankater » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 7:09 pm

Brother Captain has Hellfury Strike global on hero selecting screen.
For the Emperor skurwysyny !
Ace of Swords
Level 5

Postby Ace of Swords » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 7:40 pm

Forestradio wrote:call da boyz lets allies reinforce

Across the whole map*
Swift

Postby Swift » Mon 22 Feb, 2016 9:01 pm

Rewston wrote:New 2v2 map seems to have issues with the southern most power node.
we were not able to place our third power in a couple of our games tonight.

Thanks for alerting me, I'll have a look into it right away. I've had a lot of issues with power placement on that map in the past but that's the worst... and sadly that version made it into the mod.
The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
HARRYY
Level 2

Postby HARRYY » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 12:17 am

im not if this is a big, since I just joined the game.

When I am playing an ELITE match, lts say a per public match - and not matter the game mode (1v1/2v2/3v3) every win or loss gets counted in my 1v1 statistic in Vanilla-dow2. so any match is like a ranked match for me. isnt this totally weird?

my whole statistic fcuked up by this .... not that it matters much, but its annoying, since I havent played ranked matches and pretty noob in ELITE
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 12:46 am

harrysonn wrote:im not if this is a big, since I just joined the game.

When I am playing an ELITE match, lts say a per public match - and not matter the game mode (1v1/2v2/3v3) every win or loss gets counted in my 1v1 statistic in Vanilla-dow2. so any match is like a ranked match for me. isnt this totally weird?

my whole statistic fcuked up by this .... not that it matters much, but its annoying, since I havent played ranked matches and pretty noob in ELITE

It's on relic side. After they brought up servers statics gone wild - actually just broken. So, yea, custom game's will count you in statistic.
HARRYY
Level 2

Postby HARRYY » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 1:15 am

ok thank for info :>
Ordie
Level 1

Postby Ordie » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 3:32 am

When a unit is repairing, it will occasionally stop on its own. I thought it was simply player error on my part, but I watched BbBos' most recent twitch episode, and he had the same problem with Dire Avengers not repairing a Falcon.
Chaplain of the Reasonable Marines. -SEMPER RATIO!
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 5:38 am

Here are some things I noticed while playing as IG:

1 - Hammer of the Witches periodically fails to damage or stun its target

2 - Sometimes when I want to use the repair ability or LC execute, and try to use the ability by clicking on the targets unit card on the right side of the screen, the ability periodically cannot be used (the cursor turns to the circle with an X through it and makes the noise when I click). It still works when I click on the model itself and not the unit card.

3 - Sometimes holy pyres cooldown doesn't register, the ability goes off but the cooldown either doesnt register or resets so quickly that I can't see it

4 - The sentinels multilaser sometimes produces no sound (not a sound bug that crashes the game, just a lack of sound)

5 - This is not new to 2.5, but I have had a large number of instances where I am furiously hitting x to retreat and my unit just stands there or keeps right on moving.
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 10:20 am

Regarding Taros Mining Facility I can confirm what Link says:

linkthestink wrote:Taros mining facility map is bugged. If you're on the right hand side bottom spot. I was playing chaos and for some reason my hero started behind the base. Later on when I was tier 3 and bought back my hero he was stuck behind the base and couldn't leave.

The same happens on various other bases especially spawning as Chaos. The hero spawns behind and the new tier add ons make it impossible for him to pass through.

This is one example. I recommend removing the pipes around bases and making the area they sit on as flat as possible as well as removing two turrets per base, five is a little overkill.

The internal battery has run dry, the game can now be played. However, clock based events will no longer occur.
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 1:03 pm

Commissar Lord with bionic eye (but maybe could be the same with any other execution upgrade - cant say for sure) sometimes got a bug after execution that cause him to stay on the ground and do nothing - cant move or something. The only solution for me was to knock him down, so he can move again. One time after i've knocked him down and he used execution immediately on catachans without order.

Replay attached
Attachments
6p_calderis_outskirts.2016-02-23.14-53-54.rec
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 198 times
Last edited by DandyFrontline on Tue 23 Feb, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myrdal
Admin

Postby Myrdal » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 2:44 pm

DandyFrontline wrote:P.S. Cant attach the replay for some reason. Says file is too large. And cant upload to GR.org - says something wrong with version

Should work now also I recommend zipping it before uploading
Thibix Magnus
Level 2

Postby Thibix Magnus » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 4:30 pm

Hard to tell, I'm not familiar with the distance measurement, but is the Dark Reaper attack range ok ? I tried several times with them and DA against a static target already in sight (generator) and both squads walked forward and positioned at almost the same range before firing. Didn't use them often in 2.4.
Last edited by Thibix Magnus on Tue 23 Feb, 2016 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deflaktor
Level 2

Postby Deflaktor » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 4:37 pm

Firedragons shot a whole volley (with 100% accuracy ability active) at a rhino and did zero damage. I forgot to save the replay, gonna put it here next time.
DandyFrontline
Level 3

Postby DandyFrontline » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 6:08 pm

hakon wrote:
DandyFrontline wrote:P.S. Cant attach the replay for some reason. Says file is too large. And cant upload to GR.org - says something wrong with version

Should work now also I recommend zipping it before uploading

yea, thx works now
etherdragn
Level 0

Postby etherdragn » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 11:02 pm

Minethera is a nice map, but has some issues, it could be a great map.
All in all the new maps in this release are awesome!

-There is some weird impassability stuff going on in the middle
-Player 4 base - The pathing is such that enemy units going from the native power to the native VP get close to the base turret and suppressed. This could be OK but it just stands out a little, and is annoying for the attacker.
Swift

Postby Swift » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 11:37 pm

etherdragn wrote:Minethera is a nice map, but has some issues, it could be a great map.
All in all the new maps in this release are awesome!

-There is some weird impassability stuff going on in the middle
-Player 4 base - The pathing is such that enemy units going from the native power to the native VP get close to the base turret and suppressed. This could be OK but it just stands out a little, and is annoying for the attacker.

Can I have some screenshots/more specific examples of this? I've reworked pathing a bit but this may yet be a different issue.
HARRYY
Level 2

Postby HARRYY » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 11:43 pm

brightlance beam not visible pretty often from several spots (noticed on calderis refinery)
could just see how chimera health decreased when I heard the beam.
Asmon
Level 4

Postby Asmon » Tue 23 Feb, 2016 11:54 pm

It is because of the terrain slope. The beam goes through terrain, therefore if your chimera is standing at a higher height most of the beam will be hidden because travelling underground.
HARRYY
Level 2

Postby HARRYY » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 12:07 am

yeah, I know this from back in the days. but it was from several spots, so it coulsdn be terrain all the time. Maybe some1 is intersted to investigate more time in this
Wise Windu

Postby Wise Windu » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 1:24 am

This tends to happen when the Brightlance is in the fog of war. Still not sure how to fix it.
etherdragn
Level 0

Postby etherdragn » Wed 24 Feb, 2016 2:47 am

re: Minertha

In the middle here i'm trying to get to the rubble but can't. Is there buried blockers maybe?
http://postimg.org/image/jbhb3dv8n/

This is the part where if you go from the power to the VP you get herded into the base. I don't mean to be too nitpicky, this is a minor issue. As long as the map is being updated I though i'd point it out.
http://postimg.org/image/5hhm2zc15/

Return to “Community General Discussion”