Ravener / Tyrant Improved Synapse Question

Generic non-balance topics.
WoehlkeTAD
Level 1

Ravener / Tyrant Improved Synapse Question

Postby WoehlkeTAD » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 6:32 am

Do raveners receive the improved synapse creature buff from hive tyrant as a non-synapse creature? More specifically, which units are effected from the improved synapse from the hive tryrant? horms and termigants for sure. What about genestealers or tyrant guard? From the description it sounds like the tyrant guard did not receive the buff.
Wise Windu

Re: Ravener / Tyrant Improved Synapse Question

Postby Wise Windu » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 6:43 am

It affects non-synapse infantry. Anything that isn't a building, commander, Swarmlord, Carnifex, Zoanthrope, Spore Mine, or has an armor type of heavy infantry or super heavy infantry. So Tyrant Guards will not get the buff, and a Ravener brood or Genestealer will. Tier 3 Lictors will also get the buff, as well as rippers.
Crewfinity
Level 4

Postby Crewfinity » Mon 04 Aug, 2014 7:18 am

hahaha rippers? really?
I had no idea....
this opens up all sorts of possibilities >:D
Sielas
Level 1

Postby Sielas » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 3:37 pm

Wise Windu wrote:It affects non-synapse infantry. Anything that isn't a building, commander, Swarmlord, Carnifex, Zoanthrope, Spore Mine, or has an armor type of heavy infantry or super heavy infantry. So Tyrant Guards will not get the buff, and a Ravener brood or Genestealer will. Tier 3 Lictors will also get the buff, as well as rippers.

I seem to remember spore mines getting affected by synapse but I could be confusing it with the capilary tower buff

Return to “Community General Discussion”