Random Dawn of War 3 Spoiler - Beware

Atlas

Random Dawn of War 3 Spoiler - Beware

Postby Atlas » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 7:26 am

So I was just reading the Dawn of War III Codex just to see what's in there, you know, minding my own business seeing if I missed anything. For game mechanics, I got to Fury.

What was actually interesting about this is this little line they put underneath it:

"For example, Chaplain Diomedes gains Fury by being in combat and when his bar is filled he gains a Charge which unlocks additional bonuses for his Critical Strike."

Wait what?
You don't mean this Diomedes right?

U HAVE CHAPLAIN DIOHMEDES

STEHDY URSELVF BRUTHA

Screenshot for proof:

At this point, Boreale HAS to be in this game now. I don't care how. There's too much Steel Rain for him not to be.

P.S. There's one other fairly minor spoiler not even worth mentioning that you can also see in the Codex. Has to do with another one of the SM Elites.
Gorbles
Level 3

Re: Random Dawn of War 3 Spoiler - Beware

Postby Gorbles » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 10:12 am

Him becoming a Chaplain (purity of Chapter) makes sense given events in the vDoW II Campaigns (and Retribution). I approve.

That said, Boreale is probably dead. I doubt they'd reference Soulstorm twice (remember Cyrus talking about how it was a failure in vDoW II SP? :P).
hiveminion
Level 3

Postby hiveminion » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 11:08 am

Gorbles wrote:
That said, Boreale is probably dead. I doubt they'd reference Soulstorm twice (remember Cyrus talking about how it was a failure in vDoW II SP? :P).

I wonder if they'll have in-game jokes about DoW3 in DoW4. :P
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 5:00 pm

If they can bring back Taldeer, they can bring back Boreale. That would be sweet.
Atlas

Postby Atlas » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 5:32 pm

Oddnerd wrote:If they can bring back Taldeer, they can bring back Boreale. That would be sweet.

Exactly. I don't care if they say that the amount of Steihl Reihn brought him back from the dead. He NEEDS to be in this game.

Let's just hope that Diomedes' promotion to Chaplain hasn't fixed his speech impediment.
Oddnerd
Level 4

Postby Oddnerd » Mon 10 Apr, 2017 3:06 am

Definitely, I hope his ability to identify baneblades remains untarnished.

Return to “General Discussion”