It's happening.

Gorbles
Level 3

Re: It's happening.

Postby Gorbles » Fri 13 May, 2016 10:15 am

Special Characters frequently have special sets of armour. At this point Gabriel Angelos is the defining character for the DoW franchise, they'd be idiots not to agree to giving him some fancy suit.
Xeno
Level 1

Postby Xeno » Sun 15 May, 2016 12:29 am

Maybe a little bit off topic, but... Were there any grav cannons on screenshots? I would really like to see these things in action.
KanKrusha
Level 3

Postby KanKrusha » Mon 16 May, 2016 8:52 pm

Just tried to join the community site and turns out I need to create two accounts (forum and relic link). Sod that.

I wanted to comment on the cover system. The impression we have been given is that it is simplified, likely similar to buildable emplacements. Since COH2 had true sight it seems unusual for cover to be simplified this way. Is this a reaction to the complexities that true sight adds? Actually is true sight even in the game?
Gorbles
Level 3

Postby Gorbles » Mon 16 May, 2016 10:41 pm

KanKrusha wrote:Just tried to join the community site and turns out I need to create two accounts (forum and relic link). Sod that.

I wanted to comment on the cover system. The impression we have been given is that it is simplified, likely similar to buildable emplacements. Since COH2 had true sight it seems unusual for cover to be simplified this way. Is this a reaction to the complexities that true sight adds? Actually is true sight even in the game?

You should only need the RelicLink account, which will tie into the CoH forums I think if you ever want to visit there, too. If you're having trouble registering message me and I'll see if it can be sorted.

r.e. cover, we basically know nothing. We have a paragraph from the PC Gamer article that everybody is taking, running ten miles, and doomsaying from the rooftops with :p
Imperator1
Level 2

Postby Imperator1 » Wed 13 Jul, 2016 5:34 pm

It is a heavily modified Cataprachtii plate. The shoulderpads and the chestplate is, at least. The rest could be custom artificier made, though the greaves are sure not Tartaros.

Return to “General Discussion”